• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

The mental gymnastics required to believe this is beyond me. Crowd control.Her ultimate controls what the opposing crowd is able to do.

Also ignores the off-target knockback of her ult.

the knockback against enemy teammates is cc

but the target has complete control of their actions while in the box. The only thing they are denied is leaving the box.

Area of denial. There is room for more than one term in a moba.

Newt

Being able to create an area that stopped dashing would become integral for tanks. That would be immensely powerful. What tank WOULDN'T want that?
It only stops entering dashes. That's not super great on a tank. It would be like an AD version of Zhonya's. Similar to mercurial scimitar.

DRE Fei

That new W looked like some sort of blood trail toggle spell leading him to his wounded enemies. E looks like a decent fear and R is old ult in skillshot form. Decent so far, but his jump at the start of the video is crazy long range.

Don't know what Q is, but since certainly T is doing this rework it will probably be some sort of %max HP true damage combined with a 90% slow on each auto attack for 10 seconds against the victim.

killatopak

Gold Member
Saw that ww facebook video and I'm impressed.

Haven't seen the actual details of his abilities yet so I gotta ask what's his new passive?

As such, area of denial is a form of crowd control. You're arguments are utterly unconvincing to me.

Not necessarily. Again, Crowd Control as it stands is defined by Stuns, silences, roots, anything that makes the player lose control.

Azir's wall blocking off Blue isn't Crowd Control, it's denying an area. The pushback itself is CC, but the area it blocks off isn't.

You're using crowd control in a literal fashion, whilst ignoring the context it has for a MOBA.

In a MOBA, CC is something that removes control over their character of the afflicted player. Area of Denial is where a an area is blocked off but the 'afflicted' players still have full control of their characters(Except not being able to cross the boundary without using flash)

Azirs wall is an area of denial. Anivias wall is an area of denial. You wouldn't define Anivias wall as 'CC' would you? Who is it CCing? It's just denying an area from the opponent.

With feet pounding down Zaun's stone streets, Warwick's prey flees in desperation. The scent of blood hangs in the air, guiding the beast to his quarry. All efforts to escape are in vain. In a flash of gore-soaked fur, Warwick strikes—and his target is dead in an instant. One vermin down, many more to go.

were you thinking of me when you wrote this part

you can tell the truth costy it's a safe space

I like Warwicks kit. He can go either Tank or Assassin. Assassin Tank. Mostly because of his fear which seems very tank friendly.

wait

”Every werewolf has been done," says visual designer Larry "TheBravoRay" Ray.

DRAGON MASTER SWAIN LIVES

DRE Fei

So you run at them with W, which increases R's range so you can jump on them (from a ridiculous range btw), then press E twice to fear them and then hold Q to lock on to them.

ADC in 2017 LUL

were you thinking of me when you wrote this part

you can tell the truth costy it's a safe space

I like Warwicks kit. He can go either Tank or Assassin. Assassin Tank. Mostly because of his fear which seems very tank friendly.

wait

DRAGON MASTER SWAIN LIVES

lol no

and he's definitely not an assassin. He doesn't have the burst for it at all.

I loved this part:

”I had a Janna main in a playtest dive two towers deep trying to kill an enemy," CertainlyT says proudly. (talking about warwick rework)

lol

TheFlow

Banned
ok WW rework is amazing. They made him feel like a legit werwolf.

he will be super scary against champs that lack mobility and effective at cleaning up after a teamfight.

zkylon

zkylewd
just read the kit, it looks like an interesting spin since his ult now forces him to be able to draw a straight line to his target which is some much needed counterplay. his w also sounds more interesting and unique

questions:
- can he q or ult through walls?
- can his allies see the blood trails?

just read the kit, it looks like an interesting spin since his ult now forces him to be able to draw a straight line to his target which is some much needed counterplay. his w also sounds more interesting and unique

questions:

He can only Q through a wall if his target goes through a wall. He can ult over walls yes.

TheFlow

Banned

questions:

he can definitely ult over walls. from what I have seen. seems to be more of a vision thing. When he leaped over the dragon pit with his ult there was a ward there I believe.

zkylon

zkylewd
can the enemy team see the blood trails?

the blood trail thing seems something that might be super op in competitive play since like reksai tremors or ashe e they'll be able to take advantage of it 10x as much as regular players

Top Bottom