• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Nev

Banned
"I'm sorry guys, but I don't wanna win this match"

Proceeds to instalock Soraka mid.

The amount of downright retarded people with actual psychological issues trying their best to destroy this game is unparalleled.

Newt

"I'm sorry guys, but I don't wanna win this match"

Proceeds to instalock Soraka mid.

The amount of downright retarded people with actual psychological issues trying their best to destroy this game is unparalleled.
Just dodge. Then again, something like Soraka mid is more viable than ADC Lucian.

zkylon

zkylewd
Now I'm sad that DOA couldn't show up to worlds. Oh well, at least Monte is finally gone.
yeah, i guess that's nobody's fault, but still feels crappy

Hello friends

Did the new season start? I have the itch to pay some placements.

you're in good luck, now you can play twice the placements!

PBE patch today? I need it
warwick reveal at least i hope

but yeah i need new patch and i need pbe

need some good skins yo

Talents

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVWu99swRVw

dUpX1C2.png

Blizzard

Banned
Warwick is up on Facebook. He has an AOE fear that might shield, a bloodjump heal, a little jump, and a sniffle that I guess works with his jump? I'm not sure. He might also be fast in bushes.

drawkcaB

Just watched the Warwick skills video.

I'm an Ivern and Warwick main now.

So it seems like:

P: No idea. Presumably on-hit heals.
Q: Line dash, Warwick appears behind first (or perhaps more interestingly last?) enemy hit. Not sure whether or not the AA after the dash is part of the ability or not (guessing not)
W: Not really sure, honestly. Forms a red trailer to a target and marks them, but the mark placement seems random and in both cases the target is full health. Gains bonus movement speed when running towards the target. I don't get the impression that hitting the target deals additional damage, though there could be some interaction with his passive. It's certainlyT, so there's a passive attached to W that isn't immediately clear from the video.
E: After a delay, deals AoE damage and fears enemies around Warwick.
R: Leap in a line and suppress the first target hit for a short duration.

The kit looks very Vi-esque, trading damage for more crowd control and (presumably given Warwick's history) tankiness.

Current jungle pool: Ivern, Warwick, Nocturne. I'm getting good results with Nocturne, but I seem to be reverting to my old ways of playing support and bruiser style junglers. Really on the fence whether or not I should keep playing him or not.

I'm not sure Camille ult is classified as a cc. It can't be QSS'd for example.

Hrmmmm

Interesting. So theoretically, if Camille clicked R on Warwick as soon as he jump, his ult would be stopped short? Or would camille travel with Warwick until he landed his ult~

All future champions with 'immunities' I'm going to ask about camille interactions >_>

Well shit, if people stopped flaming each other and being toxic for 1 second you might just win a game. For the first 30 minutes jungle, bot, and mid where all flaming each other, feeding their asses off. Where lost all our towers and then everyone just shuts up and we starting work as a team defending our nexus like crazy, its at this point that death timers are crazy long and an ace is gg. The enemy team plays this stupidly they trying BD and they just die one by one we ace, we push we win.

Hrmmmm

Interesting. So theoretically, if Camille clicked R on Warwick as soon as he jump, his ult would be stopped short?

All future champions with 'immunities' I'm going to ask about camille interactions >_>

He would be stopped at the edge of it AFAIK.

It's actually an interesting one. The first good question you've ever asked about Camille ult

He would be stopped at the edge of it AFAIK.

It's actually an interesting one. The first good question you've ever asked about Camille ult

see costy I'm only asking questions >_> I think outside the box, yo.

*Sees WW video on Facebook*

*ADC in 2017 intensifies*

Huehue

can i get a copy paste of the kit?

Q is a short dash, W is....what appears to be a dash, E is an aoe fear, and R is an even longer dash.(No kit yet, just video)

drawkcaB

I'm not sure Camille ult is classified as a cc. It can't be QSS'd for example.

It should. CC = crowd control, as in restricts the player's actions. The area the target can move in may be moderately large, but it is restricted nonetheless. Jarvan's ult has always been considered crowd control, and it can't be QSS'd either. Arguing that one is CC but the other is not because of the available area to move is larger is like saying that 5% slow isn't CC, but a 90% slow is.

(and then there's the knockback on Camille's ult which is definitely 100% CC).

*Sees WW video on Facebook*

*ADC in 2017 intensifies*

The ult can be body blocked at least. Also, it can miss since it's a skill shot.

It should. CC = crowd control, as in restricts the player's actions. The area the target can move in may be moderately large, but it is restricted nonetheless. Jarvan's ult has always been considered crowd control, and it can't be QSS'd either. Arguing that one is CC but the other is not because of the available area to move is larger is like saying that 5% slow isn't CC, but a 90% slow is.

(and then there's the knockback on Camille's ult which is definitely 100% CC).

Jarvans ult isn't CC. It's not CC as CC is classically defined for a game in this. Nobody is stunned, silenced, rooted, etc.

As such, Camilles ult isn't CC, it's an area of denial, except in this case the area of denial is everything outside of her box.

Newt

Do you guys think an item that created a something similar to Poppy W, except it only interrupts dashes that are entering and not leaving would be overpowered?

Leezard

yeah that would be op

and this isn't doter where they have game changing items like that

zhonya's is game changing strong though

that item would be crazy good though, mostly because presumably the support would buy it. It could probably exist if it only interrupted one dash though.

drawkcaB

As such, Camilles ult isn't CC, it's an area of denial, except in this case the area of denial is everything outside of her box.

The mental gymnastics required to believe this is beyond me. Crowd control.Her ultimate controls what the opposing crowd is able to do.

Also ignores the off-target knockback of her ult.

Do you guys think an item that created a something similar to Poppy W, except it only interrupts dashes that are entering and not leaving would be overpowered?

Depends. What stats are attached to that item?

More interesting thought: make this a summoner spell.

And while we're at it, makes summoner spells somethat be can be selected at the start of the match not in champ select, can be changed once duration a match, and can be upgraded. But I digress.

Top Bottom