• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
blitz and mumu skins are also really good

makes me wish they'd rework ori's sewn chaos skin

ori really deserves a new model

zkylon

zkylewd
Ahri_12.jpg

i'll have to buy this, it's so gooooooooooood

how long does it take for chromas to go for ip?

6 months?

idk if i can wait that long

"Gain a shield for 3/level (+5% of your maximum health) for each nearby enemy champion for 3 seconds after hitting an enemy champion with a stun, taunt, snare, or knock up(45 - 30 second cooldown based on level)."
Please stick please stick please stick please stick

drawkcaB

It's funny that there's a note that the CoC nerf is starting extreme, because those numbers seem pretty decent.

I'm really curious to see how the jungle nerfs shake out. I'm not really sure it shifts jungler rankings in any meaningful ways. If there was a gold reduction as well (which I'm surprised there isn't) then I could see movement in the rankings, but otherwise it's a nerf across the board.

Holy fuck those Draven buffs.

Right? Math says these are insane.

First glance of the numbers in the Warwick kit seem absolutely stupid.

and zzzzz costi you can't make camille's ult not sound like bullshit, because that's all it is

It's why I'm asking questions about interactions, when Costy said Wahwahs own ult was immune to CC >_>;

And then we talked about CC and area of denial(Which you guys should adopt in your lexicon).

Today has been a productive day.

And yeah, %Max HP isn't necessarily a bad thing.

blood trails don't show in fog of war right?

wait old coc gave u a 1k shield before?

wtf how did that ever get released lol

blood trails do show in fog of war, but they only activate if the character has revealed themselves on the map. so if you fall below half health while jungling but you don't show or walk over a ward there will be no blood trail

DRE Fei

That has the same purpose though; to kill tanks while not doing much vs squishies.

edit: quoted you before your edit.

I have a larger idea about the game that has less to do with warwick and more to do with damage/resistances in general, which is why I didn't want to continue.

zkylon

zkylewd
well from all of this warwick looks like a healthy version of rengar

as in, not an assassin but more like a juggernaut rusher thing like olaf or something

also congrats rito costy for ur big break

i hid in the bathroom at work to read ur puns

I have a larger idea about the game that has less to do with warwick and more to do with damage/resistances in general, which is why I didn't want to continue.
eh, feels like a weird way to go about in an argument

like you driveby complain then refuse to engage in the discussion that could come from what you said

what's the point of posting like that

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
So, I'm learning to jungle, however I've no idea what is a good pace for clearing stuff. I guess the answer will depend on what champion I'm using and a number of other factors, but could someone in the know give me an idea of what is considered average for some of the routes so I can see if I'm going at an alright speed?

As an example, I've been trying routes in custom matches with Vi going Gromp > Blue > Red (no leash) with a machete. I take W when the game starts, E at lvl 2, and Q at 3 after red buff is dead. Red is down at around 3:10-3:15. Is that about average or could I speed things up?

scy

I didn't say it earlier but

officially reading too many puns

Fake Edit: nomorepunsnomorepunsnomorepuns

like you driveby complain then refuse to engage in the discussion that could come from what you said

Post a poorly thought out thing -> move goal posts -> disengage / disappear

It's a process.

DRE Fei

I didn't see any lux/ahri hentai in your post. You had me confused there for a second.

Look, I'm not trying to go off on a huge tangent about larger things in the game that I know will never be changed. I'm just going to shy away from that because it's a waste of time. I still like the game, ok? Your waifus are safe.

there's only room for 1 person who doesn't actually play the game and posts totally incorrect information about it and that's breezylimbo.

I didn't post any incorrect info about the game. Also I still play the game. So I guess he's still the king. BTW, I love breezy

Top Bottom