• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Talents

Banned
why aren't you being a toxic fuck to that guy and making him regret waking up in the morning?

Because my version of toxic would get me banned quickly. I just try not to say anything when people like that are in my games otherwise I'd get perma'd.

Plus I've accepted that Riot are never gonna bother doing anything about autofill, just gonna make people play shit they don't want. Good game where the creators try to make it so you don't have fun by making you play boring roles.

Because my version of toxic would get me banned quickly. I just try not to say anything when people like that are in my games otherwise I'd get perma'd.

Plus I've accepted that Riot are never gonna bother doing anything about autofill, just gonna make people play shit they don't want. Good game where the creators try to make it so you don't have fun by making you play boring roles.
Talent's version of being toxic

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Autofill

sSOekVg.png

grind ur na account dood

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
if you're powerfarming that is a little slow, what's your route

Was going Blue > Gromp > Raptors > Red and Red > Wolves > Gromp > Blue depending on what side of the map was home base. After that, I'd either try and do the scuttle crab quick for vision and head back, or just head back right away. From there I'd usually upgrade my machete and head out to finish off the camps I'd not done yet and get on the respawning ones. I've mostly been doing this as Shyvana.

TheFlow

Banned
nothing better than going 1/12/18 as elise during a 48 min game. Then when you win saying " gg ez. I recommend bots before ranked"

feels good to be toxic after a victory screen.

zkylon

zkylewd
nothing better than going 1/12/18 as elise during a 48 min game. Then when you win saying " gg ez. I recommend bots before ranked"

feels good to be toxic after a victory screen.
yeah smart people like you really have riot's number being toxic on those completely unmonitored post-game lobbies

riot really has nothing on your superior intellect

drawkcaB

Anyone else have this weird pattern where they get way higher kill participation in losses than in wins? It's not uncommon for me to get like 75%+ in losses and only ~45% in wins.

Ivern jungle baby. So good. Finally starting to get the hang of handling Daisy.

EDIT: The hell? I edited the post but it made a new one.

1/11 Lux mid ... 1/13 MF ADC ...

This type of shit makes me wanna give up on this game solo. IDK what I can possibly do to save people from themselves in ranked at this ELO. Win lane as a tanky champ? Doesn't fucking matter, they don't play around you. Draw massive pressure top with 4players on the enemy team hovering around top but still can't dive you? ADC and Mid are mid and the tower is 50%? Doesn't matter, they give up on damaging it so that they can ... run up top river and back?

Really hating that I got placed B4. Unlike B2-1 and Silver it feels like people have given up the will to even play decent or try to win.

drawkcaB

Played a jungle Tahm game. It went ok, nothing special but had some major W saves on teammates and by end game I was an unkillable eating machine. Still, I wish I could use my W in some way shape or form on buff camps. Could have had some better ults, but whatcha gonna do.

Was going Blue > Gromp > Raptors > Red and Red > Wolves > Gromp > Blue depending on what side of the map was home base. After that, I'd either try and do the scuttle crab quick for vision and head back, or just head back right away. From there I'd usually upgrade my machete and head out to finish off the camps I'd not done yet and get on the respawning ones. I've mostly been doing this as Shyvana.

There's a faster clear for Shyvana, I'm sure of it. Depending on the jungler 6:45+ for level 6 is fine given their clear speed and early game objective and what's happened in the game so far.

Calvero

Banned
The English literature section of this page makes me sad :(

And Kayos was right we really gotta stop talking so much shit to each other. I'm starting to doubt what is playful and what is not

Honestly, spamming missing pings on people that mess up has made the game twenty times enjoyable for me.

Can confirm. Best part about playing with Envelaap is the 24/7 pinging

Newt

The English literature section of this page makes me sad :(

And Kayos was right we really gotta stop talking so much shit to each other. I'm starting to doubt what is playful and what is not
I kinda agree. With the Ioki stuff, we were at each other's throats for stuff outside of the thread.

I don't think we should target each other just for "perceived" stupid posts. Like only mess with someone if you know they can take it
like Naota Yakuza can
. I swear Costy and Zkylon can be passive aggressive af, it's funny because they're so usually like calm and collected. Drama is funny and interesting to watch, but make sure it's not just like one sided "I don't like this post so fuck you" kinda thing.

Overall, we're largely unmoderated, so basically just don't mess with people you don't know.

I know pretty much everyone who posts on League-GAF so imma mess with all of you. /s

Oh, and I don't say this as if I'm free from this issue.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Played Sona tonight for the first time in over a year. Her Q is a lot stronger than I remember it being. =O

lck starting soon: https://www.twitch.tv/lck1

that sounds nightmarish

In the context of HotS, she's not that bad. Very single target, and probably won't be able to do anything to tanks(Unless she has talents that allow her to take down high hp targets down fast).

Still though, I'd like to see her in League for the luls. Like just imagine a perma-cloaked assassin who can take down any squishy and then vanish.

zkylon

zkylewd
bot lane has changed.

I'm at work so I can't watch, are they running any goofy adc picks?

ashe vs ezreal

i'm surprised about ezreal, specially since no adcs were banned (ziggs and co. included), but idk much about adcs

edit: also ezreal is wearing a chroma that looks exactly like tango tf. riot does a really good job with going crazy with skins while keeping the original style but this one is really bad imo

Top Bottom