• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

A bit. But I sometimes I dodge and don't play anymore for the day if I get autofilled so I only lose 3lp instead of 15. Sucks if I get it on my first game of the day cause then I have to stop playing ranked for the day lul.
Probably a mid thing then.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
At what point should I be hitting level 6 as a jungler? If I focus on farming and don't have an opportunity to gank, I'll get there around 6:45 - 7:00, but that feels slow. =\

Jarsonot

Hey all, I've been trying out mid mages (ziggs, ori, leblanc) and really like them alot, but I need to have an attack damage champ to turn to in certain situations. What would you recommend?

Are mid attack damage champs usually more assassins and not tanks? I usually only see talon or yasuo in mid (if not a mage).

Hey all, I've been trying out mid mages (ziggs, ori, leblanc) and really like them alot, but I need to have an attack damage champ to turn to in certain situations. What would you recommend?

Are mid attack damage champs usually more assassins and not tanks? I usually only see talon or yasuo in mid (if not a mage).

Zed would be a good pickup. He's really fun to play, has potential for sick outplays, and can get pretty nuts if you snowball.

Talents

Banned
fuck of mice and men

i almost failed my high school class because of that book

In my English GCSEs we had 2 sections, English Literature and English Language. I passed Language easily but holy fuck I bombed the Literature just because we had to write about 2 different books which were Of Mice and Men and Woman in Black. I couldn't read them cause they were so boring so when the test started I had to quickly skim through the book to try and learn what the fuck it was about. Ended up failing it hard only to be told English Literature doesn't even matter in the long run apparently and the only important one was Language. What was the point of the test then if it didn't matter?

The only required reading I actually finished from beginning to end from middle school to end of high school was..........hrmmmmm.........Surely I finished one. There has to be one.

Talents

Banned
do u know how to read fucking cliffnotes then

no wonder the western world is falling apart rofl

I don't even know what cliffnotes are lul

The only required reading I actually finished from beginning to end from middle school to end of high school was..........hrmmmmm.........Surely I finished one. There has to be one.

Oh god now that you mention it I don't remember a single book that the school gave me to read for tests/classes that I actually read.

I remember my year 9 English teacher was a God though. We had to write about our idols so I wrote about Bruce Lee cause when I was younger I was obsessed with him and knew practically everything about him. Turned out my English teacher was a massive fan of him as well and we ended up broing it out and he ended up loaning me one of his personal books about Bruce Lee.

Talents

Banned
seriously

of mice and men is a masterpiece

it's such a good book.

It didn't help I had the worst teacher in the world in Year 10 when we read the book. Like one time she ran out the room crying cause she got in an argument with a student and the student called her fat. She didn't come back to school for like a week. She was fucking mental I swear.

Watch out, LCS. Here I come. Bronze III to Bronze I. And here is probably where I will remain for the rest of 2017, no matter how hard I try.

I remember my year 9 English teacher was a God though. We had to write about our idols so I wrote about Bruce Lee cause when I was younger I was obsessed with him and knew practically everything about him. Turned out my English teacher was a massive fan of him as well and we ended up broing it out and he ended up loaning me one of his personal books about Bruce Lee.
God, I love Bruce Lee. Fell even more in love after I watched "I am Bruce Lee"

complaining about reading a 100 page book in school while i had to read and dissect Moby fucking Dick for my English classes

fuck off.
I've actually wanted to read Moby Dick, mostly because my friend tells me it is an amazing book. I can't tell if it's a trap though...I've heard not-great things about it.

I just read a list of popular required reading throughout school. Hadn't finished one in the list, while in school anyway. Closest was Animal Farm, and I quit near the end. Count of Monte Cristo and Catcher in the Rye I've read, but that was after school when it was no longer required of me.

Quonny

Talents speaks the truth. Of Mice and Men is so fucking boring.

A Scarlet Letter, Huckleberry Finn, Catcher in the Rye, Hiroshima, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451, Lord of the Flies... all those were infinitely more enjoyable than that garbage.

And Steinbeck can write some good stuff. East of Eden is disjointed but enjoyable. Cannery Row was really different, but a nice change of pace.

Of Mice and Men is shit.

Quonny

Was.

I think I have like 3 games on her post-rework. She feels like garbage now. Riot tried and failed with her, and it hurts.

Currently on a Yorick kick.

Yeah Moby Dick is a good read, it's super detailed though, so it's pretty long if I remember correctly.

I remember reading through Dantes Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradiso in high school. And I read it for fun.

You want a verbose, long story, read that. But it was worth it.

Talents

Banned
Ayy I remember now why I dodge whenever I get filled. Get a guy that doesn't even play mid as a main role yet he gets it over me only to go Zzrot Heimer and get analled. Nice system.

AYY AND I GOT MORE DAMAGE THAN AD LETS GOOOOOO
ym6GZjo.png

Newt

Exhausting a Fizz should really fuck him up.

I really wouldn't play Karma though. To make use of her you have to play super aggressive in the early game and bully the enemy lane.

If you don't know what you're doing and just want to win play Janna.

Top Bottom