• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
miss fortune is fun, but i prefer sivir

are both considered adcs?

This made my day.

thanks, it's nice to be able to have fun in the game without having to invest too much time

btw thanks for the invite to the discord group but im good. some of those channel names lookin real sus lol

miss fortune is fun, but i prefer sivir

are both considered adcs?

thanks, it's nice to be able to have fun in the game without having to invest too much time

btw thanks for the invite to the discord group but im good. some of those channel names lookin real sus lol

hey fuck you i worked hard on those

jon bones

zkylon

zkylewd
Orianna
Command: Dissonance (W) damage Vs. Live: from 70/115/160/205/250 to 60/105/150/195/240

Command: Protect (E) shield strength lowered from 80/120/160/200/240 to 60/100/140/180/220
hmm, this hurts her laning quite a bit, makes her laning a lot riskier which i don't particularly like even if it's probably fair

this also probably kills lvl 1 e

not a big fan

Syndra
Dark Sphere (Q) AP ratio lowered from 75% to 65%

Scatter The Weak (E) AP ratio increased from 50% to 60%

Unleashed Power (R)
AP per sphere reverted from 17% to 20%
AP on total damage reverted from 51% to 60%
also dislike this changes, it's pretty obvious what the intent is but in the end it encourages being a stun/ult bot and i'd rather have more choices

this patch is gonna suck

Soulblighterr

Neo Member
Caitlyn nerfs, caitlyn nerfs everywhere. Well, its not like that these nerfs will mean much below diamond or something, but they really need to lay-off hat lady >:C

E lvl 1 should absolutely not be a thing unless yuu're vs melee
Caitlyn nerfs, caitlyn nerfs everywhere. Well, its not like that these nerfs will mean much below diamond or something, but they really need to lay-off hat lady >:C
They need to lay off Cait when she stops being stupid

i like it in a bunch of matchups, you don't want to waste the mana when you can trade autos and tank their nuke

it's def not something you use only against melee
Thats not what I meant. Lemme rephrase that:

E lvl 1 shouldn't be allowed to be good outside of melee match ups.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thats not what I meant. Lemme rephrase that:

E lvl 1 shouldn't be allowed to be good outside of melee match ups.

i don't really see why that's the case, you need to time e with their nuke and auto a couple times to make it worth it while being aware of their cooldowns if you don't want to get hit by a second volley. enemy mid also has easy access to thunderlord while you have to stay in range and auto them three times

takes a lot more skill than aiming q imo

Regardless of how hard it is to do properly I just don't think a champion like Ori should have that kind of safety in ranged match ups.

zkylon

zkylewd
Regardless of how hard it is to do properly I just don't think a champion like Ori should have that kind of safety in ranged match ups.
yeah they're not nerfing the lvl 1 thing, 80 dmg is just too strong in lane

it's probably the right nerf but it's gonna hurt

zkylon

zkylewd
xeBkbvK.png

client is too wonky lol

window got stuck there and couldn't click on anything and had to relaunch

I'm doing my first ranked in over a year

aaah

good luck!

Don't worry. Your team is terrible and everyone hates each other. Accept it now and you'll be happy later.

good luck!

nidalee was cocky

I did ok farm wise. According to a creep calculator, that's 65% last hits with nasoo. Could be better. 2nd highest support stats within my team @_@ Maybe I should've gone the triforce

edit:

Before the client crapped itself, got this screeny. Getting back in teh groove. Was going against Rengar top who was annoying(Jayce would be worse but Rengars gimmick suuucked) so I didn't get alotta farm early on.

zkylon

zkylewd
WkNLmgr.png

got flamed real hard by this teemo for banning chogath. his literal words were "you should ask before making unsual bans!" lol

lux carried 1v9 even tho she kept whining about us not having tanks lol

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's probably actually a misplay to put Bard ult on cooldown for that situation, particularly when his team has no other real initiation tools. If you are winning like that I guess it doesn't really matter though.

Newt

It's probably actually a misplay to put Bard ult on cooldown for that situation, particularly when his team has no other real initiation tools. If you are winning like that I guess it doesn't really matter though.
Esp that Sona who walked right into the Bard, would been a fairly easy target.

jon bones

woof on an L streak with Miss Fortune so i switched it up and tried Sona

she feels great to play, but had another loss this morning. i feel like i see a lot of people picking Lee Sin and just walk around getting murdered.

really need a W tonight

I am more perplexed how they got the Harold when your team is up 17-7

Probably took it in exchange for a tower somewhere else on the map.

woof on an L streak with Miss Fortune so i switched it up and tried Sona

she feels great to play, but had another loss this morning. i feel like i see a lot of people picking Lee Sin and just walk around getting murdered.

really need a W tonight

Yeah I'd imagine low level players are not good on Lee Sin. If you're not sure about your item builds btw you can post screenshots of post game or show your op.gg and we can help with suggestions. It can be hard to know what to build when you're new-ish to the game.

jon bones

Yeah I'd imagine low level players are not good on Lee Sin. If you're not sure about your item builds btw you can post screenshots of post game or show your op.gg and we can help with suggestions. It can be hard to know what to build when you're new-ish to the game.

thanks, i am familar with items on a conceptual level - Vainglory had magic resist & armor, and you would need to keep an eye on what the enemy was building so you could penetrate the right kind of defenses

for lol, i have been using the recommended items list but i am probably building things out of order

Xater

So I started playing League because it's the only MOBA that works well on my laptop. Is there a GAF club or something? I am in EUW.

Anne

Idk if it's been mentioned yet, but for the new people, the free champion rotation is increasing from 10 > 14 a week starting this week.

jon bones

Idk if it's been mentioned yet, but for the new people, the free champion rotation is increasing from 10 > 14 a week starting this week.

dope? for all regions?

So I started playing League because it's the only MOBA that works well on my laptop. Is there a GAF club or something? I am in EUW.

welcome aboard fellow new guy! im in the US so i dont know if we can play together though

Jarsonot

how does bonus RP work? is it only if you buy it from a client?

if i buy a $10 gift card from gamestop, will it also give me bonus RP when i redeem it?

holy shit what a great reply

Taliah is up too - been meaning to play her!

I recently bought from amazon; bonus was included.

edit: in client there is no $25 option, but there IS a $25 gift card, so i wonder what the bonus would be there...

drawkcaB

TIL Frozen Heart's AS slow aura counts as "movement impairing" for the purposes of proc'ing Liandry's.

Not particularly intuitive.

Top Bottom