• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

guilherme-prieto-elderwood-lissandra.jpg

this is amazing

it's a leshen!

Nekofrog

Banned
My Internet is finally fixed after weeks of constant packet loss. I had to trace route and find the specific ip that my connection was dying at because comcast refused to believe it was their problem until the trace route showed packets were constantly dropping at a comcast owned ip an hour south of where I live

Now I can maybe try to get diamond again

zkylon

zkylewd
more like $1.80 in NA and like €1.58 in EUW if you get 10$/€10 of RP, cheaper if you get more RP than that
still expensive, considering a skin is like $8, and skins are actually really good while avatars are like, you know, avatars

it's not a big deal since you know it's ur choice if u buy em but i think avatars should be like $1 or something, if that

it's an avatar, it just doesn't process with my brain that u have to pay for it

also i wish ward skins were a bit cheaper, i feel like i'd buy a couple if they were like 450 rp (like half a skin)? at 640 it just feels like i can push a bit more and get a skin

Icons are expensive but its really hard to feel it since I only really get them with leftover RP from buying other shit.

Ward skins are the real nasty ones. I got a couple as a gift but I'd never buy one myself considering how pricey they are.

Riot could try to add some milestone free avatar via max ranking specific factions like MR4 all Demacia champion and you get the Demacia avatar or via MR certain groups like Garen and Lux and you get a Brotherhood Avatar or an Assassin Icon by MR4 katarina and talon

Riot could try to add some milestone free avatar via max ranking specific factions like MR4 all Demacia champion and you get the Demacia avatar or via MR certain groups like Garen and Lux and you get a Brotherhood Avatar or an Assassin Icon by MR4 katarina and talon
People have been asking for champion icons tied to mastery since day one, but it feels like Riot has pretty much forgotten about the mastery system.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like any new mastery system stuff will be on hold until they finish the new client

i still think the best mastery system would be having a detailed stats page inside the client the way overwatch does it

this leveling up champions for leveling up sake is like a mildly fun treadmill (that costs a fair bit of ip but w/e) but it's pointless

i don't like adding rewards for playing the game cos nothing should inform player decisions outside of the actual game. like, i don't want someone to pick a champion just cos they're about to level up and get a free icon. the current mastery system being pointless kind of makes it so that's not a big problem, but if they tied rewards to it then idk

i like this idea but i value people playing to win and not to get avatars more

But Riot is bold enough to sell tournament and events emotes, jezz
that makes sense cos it lets ppl support their teams in a way

most of the profits of that going to riot is a bit suspect but they're righting that wrong a tiny step at a time i guess

Zac jump is fine, its him solo killing you if he lands it thats a problem, which seems to be Riot's direction for him - get rid of burst, give him more CC.

zkylon

zkylewd
Zac jump is fine, its him solo killing you if he lands it thats a problem, which seems to be Riot's direction for him - get rid of burst, give him more CC.
maybe give the land indicator a bit more time then, something

midlane it honestly feels like you're playing against an invisible champion

i hate zac

him having more cc and less dmg doesn't matter much midlane, if you're cc'd the other midlaner will kill you anyways

drawkcaB

I find Zac a pain in the ass as well, mainly because I never see one do badly. Still surprised he's the final rework. He's the only proper tank that even gets a whiff of competitive play as a jungler

Funny that they didn't mention any chances to W. Between the three tanks they're reworking it's probably the dumbest, blandest ability with zero thought required to use it.

P.S. we're not supposed to give you details yet... but yes, his voice now pitches up and down as he changes in size.

Worth.

Also, this is the first time I've seen red posts explicitly state that Skarner is getting a full VGU.

JulianImp

P.S. we're not supposed to give you details yet... but yes, his voice now pitches up and down as he changes in size.

I love how Zac scales in size according to his current HP, so I'll definitely love this as well... at least until an enemy zac aces my team with 1HP left and spams squirrel laughs (which would still be cool, but pretty irritating at the same time).

On unrelated news, I've finally gotten to Bronze 3 after a five-win streak, but have also come across a dilemma... should I just switch to Support/Top (rather than top/sup) for my lane preference and proceed to win more games as a Nami one-trick player, or should I risk a lower win ratio by playing top while I get used to the role?

Sounds like they want to give Zac some sizable changes (as in, he's pretty much defined by E/ Ult and ult sounds like it's getting a sizable change and Q sounds like it's gonna play more into the luffy fantasy). The lines about stickyness, spreading his rotation/ dmg over time instead of it being burst and him having more CC/ being the king of displacement makes me feel like W will stay the same but add effects to his Q in some way.

Maybe Q will be a channel that when fully charged can knock back or root? Maybe W inflicts a slime debuff that allows him to follow people like WW's Q? Pretty interesting stuff, wonder what Zac mains think about what was said.

Newt

So I realized why I was having trouble in ranked. I thought my own play was bad, but I realized it was just me getting screwed over by autofill supports lol.

Not gonna give up solo q, but I'll probably come up with something that's in my own style.

Newt

newt stuck in elo hell confirmed Kappa
I should just keep duoing with this Taric 1 trick.

7940e4ee238b12b56ca6f02ca13b2dad.png

Also, it's funny that these first time Yasuo players don't believe I'm actually gonna int until I actual link a game of me doing it in the past.

Top Bottom