• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

had a kha go into game with no smite.

8.gif

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Has poachers Dirk ever been purchased since being put in the game? I just remembered it exists
I bought one once but honestly I had enough gold to just straight up buy 3 serrated dirks by the time the the cool down on poachers finished

Has poachers Dirk ever been purchased since being put in the game? I just remembered it exists

I tried using it with Rengar when the item was first introduced to get an easy Serrated Dirk, but I always found myself powerfarming/ganking instead of trying to steal camps because the 60 second cooldown on it is kind of lame. Maybe 35-45 seconds would be better.

Ever

Banned
I think it's one of the least used items along with Ohmwrecker. Even Wit's End gets bought more.

The 60 second timer just kills this item. You have to invade 3 times to get the dirk upgrade and it's super obvious your intentions if you buy this. Plus if you fail you have to buy a serrated dirk anyhow. All that work for 350 gold worth of efficiency? Better to just get the dirk and kill the enemy in his own jungle.

Ashhong

Does Orianna have any bad matchups? I feel like if she's played properly, she can always go at least even and still have a huge impact in the rest of the game. I want to master a mid champ and think she might be the way to go. Somehow she always seems to be in meta

Newt

If you want to master a midlane champion, just master Anivia. Most bullshit champion in the game, and essentially impossible to shut out.

zkylon

zkylewd
Does Orianna have any bad matchups? I feel like if she's played properly, she can always go at least even and still have a huge impact in the rest of the game. I want to master a mid champ and think she might be the way to go. Somehow she always seems to be in meta
she has trouble with champions that outrange and outpush her like ziggs or velkoz

but even then it's always a skill matchup

ori design is so good

Ashhong

If you want to master a midlane champion, just master Anivia. Most bullshit champion in the game, and essentially impossible to shut out.

Anivia is sooooo boring. I hate playing her

she has trouble with champions that outrange and outpush her like ziggs or velkoz

but even then it's always a skill matchup

ori design is so good

Yea that's what it seems like, mostly a skill matchup. Her kit just seems to smart and intricate.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i mean she's not great in some situations like against very dive heavy comps (nocturne, kat, malphite) that can ignore her kiting but generally she's a safe pick in lane

Leezard

So I started up Dragon's Dogma on pc after not having played it since the PS3 version. I am greeted with what I guess is zkylon's pawn.

It's level 80 but was free to use for some reason. Thanks zky, made it possible to do some tough areas before I should do them.

zkylon

zkylewd
i looked at 3ds prices on tuesday and they were like 500 usd so yea that's as far as my console incursions went

rip latin america

switch looks kinda bad but zelda looks good

i looked at 3ds prices on tuesday and they were like 500 usd so yea that's as far as my console incursions went

rip latin america

switch looks kinda bad but zelda looks good

You try the refurbished new 3ds from nintendo store? I got one a couple of weeks ago for gamin while on the road and it's basically new. Only 170 usd. Doesnt come with charger though.

JulianImp

ARURF is back, and I'm still enjoying it. Trundle is particularily fun with his perma-pillars and W being up almost all the time, which allowed me to walk into and out of fights really easily. Then I got Yi and got to witness firsthand his ridiculousness, since I was winning fights effortlessly even though I suck at him (tanks owned me, though).

I also had a Thresh game, and I've got to say he's quite underwhelming. The enemy team got an absurd comp, and even though we stood a chance when we got to splitpush and rotate all over the map to take their towers, their sieges were uncontestable, with their final attack resulting in an ace so it was gg.

I'm still waiting for a Teemo game, though.

You try the refurbished new 3ds from nintendo store? I got one a couple of weeks ago for gamin while on the road and it's basically new. Only 170 usd. Doesnt come with charger though.

Electronics in our country are expensive as hell, and from what I've heard the mail still tends to "lose" online orders.

A couple of my friends dropped 350+ just for ZZzzZZelda. Fools. All of em.

Can't wait for the Xbox Live party chat vent sessions where they complain about not having anything to play until Mario comes out.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
my friend got the new zelda so i'm gonna crash at his place tomorrow and check it out but yeah the switch looks like a waste of money with one good game

Calvero

Banned
I'll buy a Switch in April. But then again, maybe my Zelda hype will die down by then. Was never big into Zelda anyway.

Ever

Banned

This game would have been over a long time ago if Graves didn't have the nerve to

- Fail baron smite (was at 10 hp, no enemy jungler)

- Lose baron to thresh flay

- Get picked 20 seconds later

- "We lost" in /all chat

- Immediately /ff

lul

Luckily me and Ori defended 2v4 and ran it back to win

"we lost" okay dude.

JulianImp

wish it was not random tbh

Randomness is the sole reason matches actually feel any fun for me, since I bet I'd be seeing the same overpowered champions being picked every single game otherwise. Like, I never expected to be doing crazy stuff as Taric in the mode until I got him and had no way to reroll him, but it actually was really fun to play as him and constantly threaten stuns out of my teammates. Of course matches are mostly defined by which team has more OP characters, but the randomness makes things more entertaining and relaxed IMO.

23qwerty

real fun when the enemy gets a champ that in the original urf run would have been perma banned due to massive OP x.x

ALSO its shitty that hecarim was super OP in urf and 100% ban back then even though I mained him despite being shit tier in non urf

Ever

Banned
real fun when the enemy gets a champ that in the original urf run would have been perma banned due to massive OP x.x

ALSO its shitty that hecarim was super OP in urf and 100% ban back then even though I mained him despite being shit tier in non urf

got matched against garen and hecarim as a no cc comp

top gives garen double 30 seconds in

lul

killatopak

Gold Member
tried playing ranked.

Game wouldn't let me ban someone even if I was clicking incessantly and decided to kick me out of lobby. P2 -3 LP.

Trying to download the beta client. Hopefully, less bugs.

Top Bottom