• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Calvero

Banned
tried playing ranked.

Game wouldn't let me ban someone even if I was clicking incessantly and decided to kick me out of lobby. P2 -3 LP.

Trying to download the beta client. Hopefully, less bugs.

honestly, from what time i spent with the beta client (and back when it was in alpha as well) that bug is even more prevalent there

zkylon

zkylewd
with all this complaints about adcs lately, i wonder why ziggs died out

You try the refurbished new 3ds from nintendo store? I got one a couple of weeks ago for gamin while on the road and it's basically new. Only 170 usd. Doesnt come with charger though.
not trying to buy a 3ds, just an example of how inaccessible consoles are here, specially nintendo's

the beta client is still definitely not worth it if you're gonna play ranked, it fucks up wayy too much
i've had no major issues but it is overall a downgrade since everything is so unresponsive and laggy, and things like chat windows are also much more annoying to use than in the old client

The Nintendo Switch seems super unappealing to me.
i think there's potential but all i've heard about its controller sounds like a nightmare and zero library means buying one right now is pretty stupid unless you're really really REALLY into zelda

jerd

Yeah I was on my way to buy one for Zelda then I pulled up the launch window lineup and it changed my mind pretty quickly. Grabbed it for Wii u hopefully that version is ok

Newt

So I've decided I'm not gonna play with that Taric 1 trick anymore. Legit just too toxic.

Not like I'm not toxic, but that guy is on a whole other level.

23qwerty

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1349780

giphy.gif

I got a survey from rito about league and when I clicked the 'take the survey button' it sent me to a screen where it said 'thanks for taking the survey'

thanks riot

Ever

Banned
I got a survey from rito about league and when I clicked the 'take the survey button' it sent me to a screen where it said 'thanks for taking the survey'

thanks riot

Riot already knows what you want before you know what you know what you know what you want

How do you think Apple got so big?

JulianImp

I had two back-to-back games as Taric in ARURF for some dumb reason, and I got him the first time around by spending my two rerolls, so I didn't get a chance to switch either time. He honestly sucks big time when you can't lane with someone decent (and them having some kind of dash for surprise Es helps quite a bit). His kit feels really really weak except for E and R, because the heal and shield embargo makes his Q and W barely do anything even at max rank, and maxing E first only gives you a slightly longer stun...

Meanwhile, I still haven't gotten Teemo even once despite having gotten some champs such as Singed 6+ times. I just want to realize my dream of filling the whole map with mushrooms at least once before this game mode rotates out...

Beside that, I've begun purchasing a couple of the not-so-expensive runes with my IP, such as HP/level yellows and movement speed quints for Singed (with the yellows also working for my tank support page). I guess after that I'll go MR/level blues, and maybe upgrade my AP blues from tier two to three, but I'll probably have to keep 6300 IP saved up in case they hold another 2x1 rune page sale soon, since the four extra pages I got with IP previously really aren't enough to customize for both top and support.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
horizon zero dawn is like metal gear solid.

It reminds me of MGSV in that it's actually fun to do things in the world and the stealth component is rather important. The core gameplay is incredibly compelling, with a responsive main character that feels great to control and a strong, actually good combat system - a first for WRPGs (^:

Also the robot dinos are hella cute. Unlike MGSV, I would hope this one actually has a plot tho!

pls no spoilers, I've barely started the game

Top Bottom