• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Calvero

Banned
Critcrank is so much more fun than ap blitz
6a53a0920c.png

edit: i didn't even realize i was laning against nightblue haHAA

man with 7.5 being the day after tomorrow i guess those leblanc nerfs are all but confirmed

she's sitting on a really high winrate so it's understandable but those are some rough nerfs, she loses so much aoe dmg it's crazy
Those nerfs have been locked in for like two weeks now lol, I recall a Rioter basically saying "yeah we are actually hitting her that hard"

clemenx

Banned
Now that i think about it, they whitewashed galio; that is my biggest gripe with his rework

I agree. He seems to be marble now which is definitely overrepresented. He was perfect as a representation of the seldom used Lapis lazuli. This is 2017 not every gargoyle has to be the same material. Other kinds of stone are in need of exposure.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
RBxa9BT.png

I used two trinkets in a Jax match to leap strike over a wall.
That's all I remember.

JulianImp

Was watching ipav's stream yesterday, and got to see a really crazy game where his team managed to beat aphromoo, piglet+1 and some other lcs player. He made some really nice flash plays and stealth jukes, and I also liked how he was more talkative, which I find better for learning his thought process rather than just watching him play.

zkylon

zkylewd
OzqYZxa.png

idk why it says i don't have any games recorded as an assassin... literally all i play is leblanc -__-

Those nerfs have been locked in for like two weeks now lol, I recall a Rioter basically saying "yeah we are actually hitting her that hard"
i know, but sometimes they change stuff idk

they're so harsh

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Looks fun to me. Seems like a big improvement and the kit has clean reads and obvious strengths and weaknesses. Wonder how stuff like the taunt will combo out of the ult. Seems pretty rare for a champion to have this much hard CC.

Galio kit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a27JOdtqn5Q

Seems Riot is running out of ideas.

I think it's pretty damn unique.

I mean sure, you can connect a lot of champ's skills to an other. But I don't see anything here that's overtly copying 1for1.

Passive is an AOE on his AA. Kinda like Diana but without the 3 hit stuff I guess.
Q is strange ... not sure how you farm with that. Sit it on top of the ranged creeps as you melee the melees? Only other skill shot somewhat like that is Diana Q and they work completely differently. Always wondered when they would bother to make a champ with a skill shot that changed shape/ curve like her Q.

scy

Those comparisons (oh is just Panth's ult lel) are lazier than any champ design could ever be.

it moves the champion that uses it -> exactly the same as every other movement thing ever

Pattern recognition is a hell of a thing for people D:

Newt

Wardscore is pretty meaningless.

Also, unless Galio does like zero damage, it's gonna be like another Maokai/Nautilus scenario where he doesn't have any clear weaknesses.

Newt

You should be buying blue trinket on ADC anyways. Then you wait to use it until you need it. So wardscore is not really that relevant.

Looks fun to me. Seems like a big improvement and the kit has clean reads and obvious strengths and weaknesses. Wonder how stuff like the taunt will combo out of the ult. Seems pretty rare for a champion to have this much hard CC.

The W is a charge, so you have to hold it. You can't W into Ult

Top Bottom