• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Ever

Banned
Can someone translate this? We won the game pretty handily, I don't get why he's so upset.

Match History

Code:
BrownJo
GTLD
:  gotta love shacos
Hedey:  Crashed
Hastis left the lobby
jew baited joined the lobby
Gator Raid
GAF
:  amen
jew baited left the lobby
Lonle:  FUCKING
Lonle:  VAYNE
Lonle:  YOU
Lonle:  DIDNT
Lonle:  PARAMETRE
Lonle:  FUCKOING
Lonle:  TRASH
Lonle:  ADC
Lonle:  REPORT
Hedey:  :(
Hedey:  :((((((((((
Lonle:  NO./PARAMETRE
Lonle:  MY
Lonle:  PHONE
Hedey:  :**(((((((((((((((((
Lonle:  CRASHED
Lonle:  CUZ
Lonle:  OF
Lonle:  YOU
Hedey:  :*((
Lonle:  FUCKING
Lonle:  SHIT
LucKonar:  ?
Hedey:  :((
Lonle:  FAKE DUO
Lonle:  WE
Hedey:  :*(
Lonle:  LOST
Hedey:  :*(
Lonle:  DUDE
Lonle:  RRLY
Gator Raid
GAF
:  lul
Hedey:  :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Lonle:  GO
Lonle:  FK
Lonle:  YOURSLEF
Lonle:  OMFG
Hedey:  :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hi((((((((((((((((((
BrownJo left the lobby
Lonle:  (((hi((((((((((((((((((BrownJo left the room.
TeachMeHow2Play left the lobby
Hedey:  Teach him how 2 play
LucKonar left the lobby
Lonle:  ...11/10
Hedey:  fake support
Lonle:  4/17 to 11/10
Hedey:  no 12/4
Lonle:  dude
Lonle:  you namaged
Lonle:  to decreas your death
Hedey:  ikr
Hedey:  im just god
Lonle:  4/17 to 11/10
Lonle:  teach me
Hedey:  brb 10 min
Lonle:  fucking bitch
Lonle:  kk
Lonle left the lobby
Hedey left the lobby

Renektoy:

C6WEaJLVUAAh62b.jpg:large

Moo Cow Alistar

C6WEgeZVMAANfSy.jpg:large

Super Kennen

C6WEhI7U4AA7vrq.jpg:large

Pug'Maw

C6WE3YbU4AAWT4L.jpg:large

Ever

Banned
5cbk3lg.png

dUUUfTB.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

excited-baby.gif

excited-gif16.gif

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

JmXzE.gif

giphy.gif

IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Those Fizz patch notes are exactly what I had to fix when Costy was helping with the OTs (^:

Pugs best breed.

Ugly, endogamous breed ripe with health issues. But it's memetic so people love it.

Default Koggy is beautiful and pure and stays winning.

Talents

Banned
Those Fizz patch notes are exactly what I had to fix when Costy was helping with the OTs (^:

Ugly, endogamous breed ripe with health issues. But it's memetic so people love it.

Default Koggy is beautiful and pure and stays winning.

Pugs are the fucking best you shit. Look at mine.
.eJw9y7sNwyAUAMBdGICHMWBwl8oLZAGCESDxEzxXUXaP3Li84r7kGpnsJCL2uQOcabo2TjqxDRs8Da2F7G1Pk7pWwCJaF4uvOIFvSrBl3QwzynDGlACu9U25cKmUXDUXcHh8Pekdr_KpNmXaayC_P0DBKKY.PzC9M9JPY4zUoYrDxuH_ZsM28oE

jerd

Junglers getting a pass next patch

Meddler said:
"One of our focuses for the 7.6 development cycle is looking at champions who commonly jungle who are having too hard a time of it. We're expecting that'll mean we look at a range of champions and then make changes to a subset of that group. Currently being considered are Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Nidalee, Amumu, Jarvan and Volibear. You should see changes to some of those champs hit the PBE today, expect some others to follow and some to likely get reverted during the patch cycle as we test them.
Changes we're more confident in are Nid traps prioritizing big monsters over small plus Fiddle getting bonus E damage against monsters and from memory CD/range tweaks to Q/W respectively. For J4 and Nunu we're looking at W scaling and consume respectively, though need more testing on those to speak with confidence about how promising those directions are/aren't. Nothing concrete yet on Amumu or Volibear."

Consume to get HP scaling for sure

zkylon

zkylewd
alistar skin is terrible but i like renekton and kennen

i don't mind pugs but i think kog's skin looks dumb

Patch 7.5 notes are out.

I'm so ready for those BoRK changes. Def going to be an add to my Renekton build.
someday, when it's already way too late, riot will nerf shaco

in the meantime, i fear they may have taliyah'd leblanc :/

at least there's finally exhaust nerfs

Oh, these patch notes keep getting better.

f50916a576014ff6f04ba28597ae94b9.png

Hopefully in a few patches, Riot will remove Flex Queue entirely.
we got double OKs here

so, unlikely

far less people played ranked teams and it had tonnes of issues
ranked teams when it worked was league at its best

league is a team game, but not everyone has 5 same elo friends to play with, so it's understandable that it's played by less people

there were issues with ranked 5s but it was also where i had the most fun playing league and the most exciting shit ever happened from turning around games with good team coordination and strategy, or coming up with comps and executing them and shit

matchmaking was garbage for sure but i wish riot worked to improve it rather than kill it outright, specially since it had a few nice goodies like team stats and just having your team name when u entered a game was really cool and you don't have any of that when you do flex 5s (which also has awful matchmaking btw)

it's a real shame riot just gave up on ranked teams

Wardscore is pretty meaningless.

Also, unless Galio does like zero damage, it's gonna be like another Maokai/Nautilus scenario where he doesn't have any clear weaknesses.
yeah that's how i was feeling it from the video, he has so much cc that something's gotta land. it didn't look like he dealt much dmg but hard to tell from just the video

Passive: Bonus AoE magic damage on one auto, scales off AD+MR, CD reduced by hitting unique champions with spells.
Q: Two wind blasts that converge in one spot for extra % damage
W: Passive magic shield that goes off CD out of combat, active can be held down for damage reduction like WW E, let go for an AoE taunt like his old ult, channel can't be interrupted by enemies
E: Dash into knockup after a small delay, only stops for champions or terrain
R: Global knockup, targeted at an ally, ally gets the damage reduction from his W
he doesn't sound like a midlaner since the idea of doing like a shen ultimate thing out of midlane sounds crazy to me but i bet u can set up some crazy dives and shit since u just click on ur jungler as they're diving and he gets dmg reduction and you tf ult in with like a billion cc. like i feel if u play him mid then u never have to use the ultimate defensively, cos if u don't set up properly jungler just gonna come mid and they're gonna take your turret, specially cos if he's waveclear isn't amazing he's probably gonna be pushed to turret all the time since he's melee

he's weird, sounds like he might be fun, idk

i like his visual design

The Galio rework seems like it's sticking more to the modern concept of a tank since he's all skill shots or delayed effects, but I'm concerned that he doesn't seem to have a specific niche.

Yes, his passives make him a better pick against magic damage, but the kit has all the "tank checklist" boxes ticked off. He'll be picked when he's stronger than other tanks, and not picked when he's weaker. It's unfortunate that Riot is trying to fix a problem with the mid-season update while at the same time adding to that problem. It's seems that despite Riot's work culture there's often a significant disconnect between the champ design teams and the balance teams.

The ult being allied targeted is interesting though. It limits his engage potential without a teammate who can dive in, but at the same time his counter engage potential with that disgusting small AoE knock-up time is off the charts.
yea you bring good points, specially since outside of his ult his kit doesn't seem to be geared towards being any more defensive than nautilus or maokai

this is soooooooooo goooooooooooooood

i luv eeeeeet

i love those taunt lines

zkylon

zkylewd
Amumu_11.jpg
Amumu_10.jpg
Amumu_9.jpg

amumu chromas look neat

they should really give out the original chromas for free, those things were trash lol

750 rp skins with new vfx, sfx, and particles is a first right?

nah, they've done minor vfx stuff for 750rp skins before

Newt

I'm kind of disappointed, I thought they would make Urgot an ADC for sure, but with that visual design it's seems really unlikely.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I was making fun of the Spectacular Sivir skin over voice and it wound up being the crafted permanent I unlocked...

Oh my god Galio really is a hooligan

Galios cooldowns actually aren't that bad. Considering tanks tend to get CDR due to the builds they do, they'll end up quite low.

Yeah, I feel Galio will be a strong pick due to the nature of his kit.

zkylon

zkylewd
did some quick dmg tests cos i was feeling like liandry's might be rising up in value mid and i really wish rito had given the practice dummies a reasonable number for hp, i can't tell if the item is actually really strong or if it just has silly numbers because of the %hp stuff

did some quick dmg tests cos i was feeling like liandry's might be rising up in value mid and i really wish rito had given the practice dummies a reasonable number for hp, i can't tell if the item is actually really strong or if it just has silly numbers because of the %hp stuff

I think it's been good since the start of the season, especially since everyone has naturally lower MR so the extra Mpen is really nice

Talents

Banned

Liandries is pretty good atm I feel, I used to hate it but recently it's felt strong.

Top Bottom