• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Newt

This is the most bronze game I've played in a long time.

cedcfebc1b80286769fdc4bc24617d7d.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Worse.

6s of 60% damage reduction on a 7.2s cool down using a typical tank build is more obscene than Ivern's old shield.

This kit is gross, busted out of the gate. Very disappointed.
yeah it just reminds me of inven's shield cos it sounds like he can just flash pop it in ur face. 0.5s is not a lot of time but probably enough to force u to flash before he lands more cc on you

i feel like they should probably add a minimum charge time or something?

idk, too early to tell about anything in his kit, and they'll probably tweak numbers so not worth it to get too crazy about anything yet

well now I'm definitely not looking into your Korean comics :^)
how is that any different from what you were doing before you dick lol

i'd ask rito breezy but he'll probably want to ruin the comics in some stupid way lol

Talents

Banned
Oh God, I just got autofilled support on my smurf but I have no support champs and now my team is raging at me cause they think I'm just trying to avoid being support. wew.

Ever

Banned
Galio looks likely to be a top/jungle champ. I was watching Cowsep jungle with him a few hours ago, his clear doesn't look that bad. It's got % health damage, so it should scale decently and he'll be pretty impactful with his ganks having a dash and CC. His kit in top looks like he'll be downright ungankable though.

Leblanc nerfs but Fizz buffs. eurghghhh

I'm fine with that. LB does too much too well. Ungankable, good burst, early pressure, high mobility, kiting with chains and distortion, and more.

"There's no way Riot can make ADC worse"
*Checks 7.5 patch notes*

USFrWCD.png

Had to happen. Jhin & Varus were way out of line. Their plan is probably to nerf the outliers and get them back in line, then slowly buff up the class as a whole.

Talents

Banned
Well yeah that support game on the smurf went as planned. Had to play Annie since it was the closest to a support I had. Team rages and says if I'm a smurf I should know every role and champ.

Leezard

scripter?

Probably not, I'm guessing a smurf or something. He didn't do anything script-worthy in game. He and Lulu is duoing all the time and she jokingly claimed Twitch was her customer and she was boosting him.

Probably just smurf duo.

edit: and yeah, that's Jax bot because he thought he was jungle since he saw Twitch.
I wanna see his build paths.

here's the match history
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3095234343/

JulianImp

Played some Singed games, but I think I'm getting carried way too hard to say I'm actually doing okay as him. I tried a fling into tower all-in against Renek but failed spectacularily, and then he kept stunning me and going for all-ins where the best I could do was barely escaping alive in most ocassions. I did help a bit in teamfights and also afforded my team some splitpushing power with my portal, but I dealt almost no damage to champions and had piss-poor kill participation. Like, I did manage to do my job and run away with little to no HP remaining several times, but I can't honestly say I had planned for it as much as it was a happy coincidence (unless I actually happened to finally get my gtfo threshold right).

I wonder how I should go about this... on one hand it feels like I'm sabotaging my chances of climbing by going toplane since I'm still mediocre at it (at best), but at the same time just spamming Nami support isn't all that fun for me anymore.

Watching the Soraka top OTP guy in his D2 promos is kinda funny. He has to keep from hovering as long as he can, introduce himself, link to his OP.GG and lay out his game plan in the lobby to keep people from dodging.

Edit- He made it to D2.

Ever

Banned
Lost a 50 minute back and forth game. Sucks. It's those kinds of games that make you not want to play league for the rest of the day, what a bummer.

V279bp1.jpg

The group splash art looks dope though.

Calvero

Banned
Watching the Soraka top OTP guy in his D2 promos is kinda funny. He has to keep from hovering as long as he can, introduce himself, link to his OP.GG and lay out his game plan in the lobby to keep people from dodging.

Edit- He made it to D2.

Reddit thread when

TheFlow

Banned
Twitch is no joke if a team lets him comeback. I won a game with a top lane twitch whose first item was a zzrot.

That game was something.

But those luc changes look cool but I am not a fan of him in low Elo

new warlords is so bad lol. i thought there would be a period of time where you get some better lifesteal, but no, it's actually just one autoattack LOL.

new warlords is so bad lol. i thought there would be a period of time where you get some better lifesteal, but no, it's actually just one autoattack LOL.
Not to mention it's pretty much garbage early so by the time it would be somewhat good you'll probably have actual lifesteal.

Time to go back to Fervor until Warlors gets reworked for the sixth fucking time.

Top Bottom