• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Calvero

Banned
Played a game earlier in the morning against a Vel. The guy ran full CDR runes, it was the most annoying Laning phase ever. Unfortunately he didn't run any MR runes or build any MR, so I just kept popping him lol

Silver V 69...

anime-gif-hand-naruto-uzumaki-Favim.com-2328964.gif
So close to Silver IV

zkylon

zkylewd
From what Meddler said they think she was nerfed too hard to expect buffs lol

No shit she was gutted that was the point.
feels like they didn't even test it, ricklessabandon was just one day casually saying i'm gonna start with 'extreme' numbers and we'll see how it pans out and next day ok experiment over that's enough testing and champion instantly drops 10% winrate

yea people are probably still maxing w first and it'll be a higher % but it's such a huge nerf that it just reads like noot says like they're doing the same they did with azir, going like "fuck it, just nerf her to the ground and forget until we feel like dealing with her"

really disappointing and it's more disappointing that they're actually surprised it hit her this hard

Ever

Banned
LeBlanc is going to be one of those champs that's always going to be problematic when she's good. Waveclear is too good, roaming is too good, mobility is too good, lane bully potential is too good. Better to keep her in the dump until they find a suitable way to give her meaningful weaknesses.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
tbh it'd be nice if in one of the inhouse games everyone played something other than their main role

talents could whip out the euw special and meatshield like no other meat has shielded before

Ever

Banned
tbh it'd be nice if in one of the inhouse games everyone played something other than their main role

talents could whip out the euw special and meatshield like no other meat has shielded before

Sounds good to me.

It would go something like this:

Game 1: Draft Pick
Game 2: Blind Pick
Game 3: Off-roles only, Draft Pick

You can watch some truly horrifying things, like Newt playing top, me playing anything that isn't Renekton, or Stone playing in general.

Code:
Platinum Only joined the lobby
Cripplings joined the lobby
magicfiber joined the lobby
Keyblader joined the lobby
DoABarrelRoll64 joined the lobby
Gator Raid joined the lobby
x Léonidas x joined the lobby
Mudkira joined the lobby
DoABarrelRoll64:  gg
boobyinator joined the lobby
Platinum Only earned an S on Lee Sin
Cripplings earned an S on Brand
magicfiber 1Pwny:  look when the 4/19 bot lane
magicfiber 1Pwny:  starts talkig shit to me
DoABarrelRoll64:  heimer afk farm top and tries to talk about KD
magicfiber 1Pwny:  u bet ur ass
Keyblader 2RuMp:  heimer is useful in teamfights when he is there
Ryan Shepard joined the lobby
Cripplings left the lobby
Gator Raid GAF:  heimer out of lane = LUL
DoABarrelRoll64:  ^
x Léonidas x left the lobby
boobyinator left the lobby
Mudkira left the lobby
magicfiber 1Pwny:  4/19
Platinum Only left the lobby
DoABarrelRoll64:  tiltedinger
DoABarrelRoll64:  OP
magicfiber 1Pwny:  yes
magicfiber 1Pwny:  you tilted me
magicfiber 1Pwny:  congratulations?
magicfiber 1Pwny:  you tilted your own teammate
DoABarrelRoll64:  thanks
magicfiber 1Pwny:  /clap
Keyblader 2RuMp:  I get the last word get better heimer
Keyblader left the lobby
DoABarrelRoll64:  u deserve to lose
magicfiber 1Pwny:  lol
Ryan Shepard left the lobby
magicfiber 1Pwny:  oh no
magicfiber 1Pwny:  not the last word
magicfiber 1Pwny:  pls
magicfiber 1Pwny:  anything
DoABarrelRoll64:  now ur mad
magicfiber 1Pwny:  but that
DoABarrelRoll64:  LOL
magicfiber 1Pwny:  im so mad
magicfiber 1Pwny:  grrrr
magicfiber 1Pwny:  gosh so angry
DoABarrelRoll64:  hope you enjoy the road to bronze
Gator Raid GAF:  Heimerdinger after laning phase = LUL
magicfiber 1Pwny:  you will
magicfiber 1Pwny:  with 4/19
magicfiber 1Pwny:  lmao
DoABarrelRoll64:  :)) i get last word bye loser
DoABarrelRoll64 left the lobby
magicfiber 1Pwny:  renek be mad more
magicfiber 1Pwny:  that i trounced you
magicfiber left the lobby
Gator Raid GAF:  Heimer dinger after first turret = LUL

magicfiber 1Pwny: renek be mad more
magicfiber 1Pwny: that i trounced you

axWi8cA.png

magicfiber 1Pwny: renek be mad more
magicfiber 1Pwny: that i trounced you

JulianImp

Did Fizz really need to be buffed

Meanwhile, I've heard Aatrox's rework has really aatroxfied him, with a really short passive duration on top of his revive effect only coming online while the passive is on. The "oh shit he deals more damage" moment might be scary for some champions, but for match-ups he already suffers against he'll probably just get poked over and over while he still can't do anything, on top of his revive effect being a lot less reliable now.

Newt

Also, guys I like your idea. For only this inhouse, in the final game each team gets to decide their enemies' roles.

Oscar

Lvl 9 newb. Finally jumped into pvp blind pick matches.

Been sticking to Top lane as Pantheon, by I just got Braum and Jhin to later dip my toes in other roles.

Won two and lost two, but in this last one (a loss), the guy who was playing jungler kept yelling at us to "help him" for the entire match. Like, he was demanding people from bot go to him.

Is that normal?

Leezard

Been sticking to Top lane as Pantheon, by I just got Braum and Jhin to later dip my toes in other roles.

Won two and lost two, but in this last one (a loss), the guy who was playing jungler kept yelling at us to "help him" for the entire match. Like, he was demanding people from bot go to him.

Is that normal?

It's not uncommon. People will get frustrated when they have a tough time and demand help. If they are being unreasonable you should mute them to avoid getting dragged down by their whine.

Is that normal?

Outside of helping with a quick leash on the first jungle camp, it's not really normal for junglers to be the ones asking for help, since they're job is to help laners. (Unless the jungler is getting invaded to oblivion by the opposing jungler and wants some backup)

However, since you said that the jungler kept demanding bot lane to help him, was he/she asking for help in order to take the dragon? If that's the case, it's normal to ask for the bot laners to help burn it down faster so it doesn't get stolen.

Oscar

Outside of helping with a quick leash on the first jungle camp, it's not really normal for junglers to be the ones asking for help, since they're job is to help laners. (Unless the jungler is getting invaded to oblivion by the opposing jungler and wants some backup)

However, since you said that the jungler kept demanding bot lane to help him, was he/she asking for help in order to take the dragon? If that's the case, it's normal to ask for the bot laners to help burn it down faster so it doesn't get stolen.
He was getting killed by players. I was just reflecting on it, based on how toxic the dude was I'm gonna brush it off as just a bad player who got frustrated/mentally checked out early.

He was playing as Udyr.

Top Bottom