• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Talents

Banned
""""""""""""fun""""""""""""""

For you.
85d675503dc27ab0e878ac55078754fc.png

Newt

Eh the last game was just a joke match anyways. I thought it was fun when Gator and I kept fucking up our combos.

zkylon

zkylewd
all good news in that video but nothing concrete so eh, can't have an opinion without any information

i like the idea of the ranked 5s thing tho, that's the one thing that sounded super cool

A simple way is to remove runes and have people select from 4 runes- 3 minor one major. Ie instead of getting 9 red runes that equal 12 attack, you just pick 1 rune that equals 12 attack. Thus picking runes before a game becomes easier and palatable.
anything that has you arranging runes and shit pre-game will force them to add time to champion select and that is very much unwanted right now, getting into a game feels like it takes forever as it is and at the same time i always feel i'm strapped for time to do my runes and masteries

imo they probably should just remove runes and scale down masteries. runes and masteries are such terrible, pointless systems, the only thing worth a damn is keystones (and those are pretty contentious too) so just make you pick like a keystone and a lesser keystone and put all the magic pen and 30 hp and shit on base champion stats

Because it's the thrill of the hunt.
is that the mute girl from john wick 2?

TheFlow

Banned
when everything is going to good and every lane is fed. Then your team realizes they are low elo players and start doing dumb shit.

quite entertaining. but it cost me my 5 game win streak

JulianImp

When you play with your still level 24 cousin and lane against a Garen without a keystone mastery... I wanted an opportunity to test smite Teemo, but instead ended up not learning a thing because the enemy team's only smart players were Anivia and Sivir, and even then they failed to properly understand the pressure I was making by constantly splitpushing and filling their side of the map with mushrooms to get extra vision and slow them down.

I also felt really bad about the Garen because he did not understand when to back, kept getting poked whenever he did overly telegraphed approaches and died to very basic kiting over and over. And their ww and Akali were barely better than him, attempting to 1v1 me even after I had challenging smite....

It's cool to notice how much I've improved, but at the same time it wasn't really any fun to just stomp weaker opponents... I guess this is what zky feels whenever he plays with me and gets paired with some people around my skill level (or how I'd get stomped by being paired against players on his).

TheFlow

Banned
meanwhile I got a adc who doesn't group with team and roams map against a xin/hec comp.

she is 3/9/3/. saying "just a bad game" no bitch you are trash with no positioning or map awareness.

Talents

Banned
Oh I just noticed Ryze win rate this patch
b3d8cb1bf8f2cbfd8b23438d867916dd.png

Oh.

oh....

So I asked people on 4chan to rate my op.gg

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=gator+raid - For reference

t3VzdpV.png

GVxxDst.png

That's all I got. I'll have to re-post it later, see what else I can get.

I did that once in S6 when Viktor and Azir were both the 2 most meta champs, and they were my most played champs as well just because I really like them.

They just told me to kill myself and get cancer lul.

zkylon

zkylewd

zkylon

zkylewd
So I really, really need advice in last hitting minions.

I am strugging to do a 100 minions at 10 min, I only reach 45-55
couple rules i guess:
- don't just last hit every low health minion u see, prioritize the ones focused by ur own minions. always pay attention to that
- be patient for last hits, u can almost always wait for another minion auto before last hitting, so make sure before last hitting
- don't use abilities randomly cos they deal aoe and mess up minion hp, either prime your minions with autos then clear em with spells or be smart about when u use spells and make sure you're not screwing up ur wave
- don't lose cs over harassing, as a rule of thumb if u can harass or kill a creep just kill the creep. sometimes you'll be cool with missing creeps for harass (say the enemy mid has no pots and u can force him to back and lose many more creeps than u) but don't autopilot into it and then miss a ton of minions

that's all i got, it's a lot about being comfortable with the champion's autoattack animation (ori is really different from viktor), and some champions have really unique last waveclearing patterns (leblanc/cassiopeia/ryze), but if you're playing botlane or something and you're ashe it's just a matter of being a bit smarter :p

practice on sandbox mode or something

everyone struggles do to 100 in 10 min wtf
yea 100 in 10 is not realistic in a normal game

i normally only get that on syndra/ori games where i'm in low pressure lanes and my jungler is playing pretty passive too

Top Bottom