• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

I like the concept even if I don't like cats that much.

meowhripreview.png

Source

zkylon

zkylewd
nah, the doge skin in smite is memey stupid, urf skins are actually fun
I dont think of an actual fun skin after the Food skins release. Urf skins are silly but fun in their own term
i think the lifeguard skins are pretty good in doing actual funny stuff, taric has the awesome glasses on his ult, renekton has that awesome recall animation spam, that kind of thing is a lot more organically funny

dressing up alistar in a cow costume and having him bang a cowbell is idiotic

TheFlow

Banned
pretty pissed off.

our support decided 4 mins ingame that she would continue to run down mid. 1/9 before 10 mins. we had no choice to open mid.

so yea 20 something mins of my life gone. because of one person. fuck this shit

zkylon

zkylewd
understand comedy is subjective and everything, and maybe because this batch in particular of alistar and kog looks fucking stupid, but i think there's a world of difference between this shit and hell nasus doing that snoop dog dance

like i'm not asking for some monty python creative shit, but cmon

alistar in a cow costume is the lowest

it's super weird cos not two patches ago they removed those sewn chaos blitz and amumu skins that were maybe a bit uninspired but generally fine and then they do alistar in a cow costume?

it's so fucking bad man

lol

understand comedy is subjective and everything, and maybe because this batch in particular of alistar and kog looks fucking stupid, but i think there's a world of difference between this shit and hell nasus doing that snoop dog dance

like i'm not asking for some monty python creative shit, but cmon

alistar in a cow costume is the lowest

it's super weird cos not two patches ago they removed those sewn chaos blitz and amumu skins that were maybe a bit uninspired but generally fine and then they do alistar in a cow costume?

it's so fucking bad man

lol

but the swen skins were not even animated and people like silly stuff, I mean you can finally milk alistar nipples

Newt

It's only a matter of time until Riot implements ranked dominion.

Man I wish Opiate was still around, I used to spam that post and it prob triggered the hell outta him.

zkylon

zkylewd
a teemo every match zzz no thanks. at least shaco is disabled now
well there's bans so that doesn't happen

i like the mode cos it's just skirmishing down the the bare essentials, but u have to outplay the other team around the map

i prefer playing ascension than arams when i want a bit of non serious league cos i can choose my own champion

tried leblanc a bit on it, q max feels so bad, it's like you don't get any power from leveling up. it's also so depressing to see a clump of people you could w into before and just having to stay there watching cos now you're useless then

Top Bottom