• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Ww jungle is pretty fun. His W helps in deciding which lane to gank and most people underestimate the threat of flash, e, q at lower levels even before you have ult.
If they are overextended you can chase easily even if they survive and flash away thanks to your movement speed buff from W. Not much to learn mechanically and he even helps with your map awareness plus his clear is easy (although slow until tiamat).

Tizoc

Man I can't seem to play any lane well; I am too used to Supp Zyra by now ^^;
Lost all my normals games either because of team mates feeding or me not being to contribute enough in battles.

I heard someone is playing on LAN?

I'll do it

NEKO COME BEFORE ME

when they say 'o voy troll'

respond with 'vete a la verga'

when they say 'a que tener un buen juego amigos!'

When they say 'yo voy jugar Maokai'

There you go, spanish in a nutshell. You won't be steered wrong.

I will cut you.

The dude looks like Mr. Tumnus from The Chronicles of Narnia lol

83dcf4baf4dbb1317f6c3510e5818557.jpg

"Far more human than any vastaya I had yet seen, this creature, bathing on the opposite shore, had the ears and tail(s) of a fox, but she was unclothed – and I shall leave my descriptions vague so as not to offend my younger or more sensitive readers"

JulianImp

Still, do all adcs marksmen have to be people with bows or guns? Kinda wish we got more champs like Kog or maybe even Kalista instead.

Those are feathers, not hair you dingus.

feathers are practically hair

Still, do all adcs marksmen have to be people with bows or guns? Kinda wish we got more champs like Kog or maybe even Kalista instead.

well you see

it's about being recognizable in game. If the character was shooting fireballs out of their hands or flapping fire at an enemy, to a new player or someone who doesn't know who that character is, they would assume they're more of a mage than adc.

Kog and Kalista are the exceptions to the rule. Kalista throws spears, which, throwing spears is a thing, and Koggy has no hands so he spits. Koggy also happens to be very magey himself(Going through stints where he was able to build that way).

Depending on who is the ADC here, the lady has what appear to be throwing knives. Also, I'm feeling the opposite of you breezy. If that was a helmet I think the helmet would look really dumb and I wouldn't be a fan, so there is probably no consensus to be had between you and I on this.

Depending on who is the ADC here, the lady has what appear to be throwing knives. Also, I'm feeling the opposite of you breezy. If that was a helmet I think the helmet would look really dumb and I wouldn't be a fan, so there is probably no consensus to be had between you and I on this.

yeah but

imagine the long mane of hair he could have underneath the helmet. Tell me that wouldn't be cool

Leezard

the concept being the Cho'Gall esqueness?

I need to get my popcorn ready

The leak said that each of them can be played separately, but together they gain new/extra/whatever abilities. That's a bit different from Cho'Gall who has to be played by two players at once, no?

The leak said that each of them can be played separately, but together they gain new/extra/whatever abilities. That's a bit different from Cho'Gall who has to be played by two players at once, no?

Hmmm.

Wonder how that's gonna work in the champ select? Unless they're a stance switch, and one of the stances is having them together? I can't imagine them adding 3 icons to the champ select...(Phoenix, Harpy, Ph/Ha)

Yes, Cho'gall you have to queue up as a duo from what I remember.

Well, not exactly queue up together, in solo games if you and the next person picking have cho'gall, you can both pick him.

Hmmm.

Wonder how that's gonna work in the champ select? Unless they're a stance switch, and one of the stances is having them together? I can't imagine them adding 3 icons to the champ select...(Phoenix, Harpy, Ph/Ha)

Well, not exactly queue up together, in solo games if you and the next person picking have cho'gall, you can both pick him.

But if you're not in a draft mode, then you have to queue up together right?

oh it's actually two different champions?

that's really neat

too bad neither is a midlaner

Tfw neither of them is a lightning midlaner

But if you're not in a draft mode, then you have to queue up together right?

Yeah. In Quick Match tho, you always pick your character before you queue up.(So you need some semblance of communication in order to play cho'gall, in this case atleast a draft mode where you can chat before hand.)

Top Bottom