• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

TheFlow

Banned
OMG FUCK THIS GAME, YAS loses lane top within 10 mins. tell him to control his lane because his top roamed bot and afk.

then tries to talk down to me for why he went afk. So of course the nunu jungler who fed decides to go afk as well.

so yea it was a 3vs5 13 mins and we opened mid.

I told yas just mute. that is why it is there. He said nope and afk.

perfectly winnable game.

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=7flow

I really am tired of this fucking game.

JulianImp

I really am tired of this fucking game.

I think you should work on being more level-headed and not tilt as easily. No reason to rage so much since you're supposed to be playing this for fun or to get better. Playing to win is a losing battle when nine out of ten very prominent variables are completely out of your control, so you've got to learn to roll with the QQers.

Like pav said a while ago, you'll usually end up with a ~50% winrate if you're at a division that correctly reflects your skill level, and you're naturally inclined to win on lower divisions and lose on higher ones. Therefore, if you reach a skill level that's better than your current division, you're likely to win more than you lose and keep climbing until your rank and skill level stabilize relative to the players you play with. Doesn't mean you won't lose if you're playing a platinum-level support on gold 5, but you're that much more likely to win compared to your average g5-level support.

Leezard

Hmmm.

Wonder how that's gonna work in the champ select? Unless they're a stance switch, and one of the stances is having them together? I can't imagine them adding 3 icons to the champ select...(Phoenix, Harpy, Ph/Ha)

It doesn't have to become a combined one. It's possible they are separate but they gain one extra ability each if they are both in the same game or they get another ult or something.

That's why I think it will be interesting to see the implementation.

It would be a missed opportunity if they did not have a lot of banter between them during laning phase.

It doesn't have to become a combined one. It's possible they are separate but they gain one extra ability each if they are both in the same game or they get another ult or something.

That's why I think it will be interesting to see the implementation.

It would be a missed opportunity if they did not have a lot of banter between them during laning phase.

Hrmm.

That would be....hell for balancing? Either way let's see what the reveal actually is. Having a champion who needs another champion to unlock their full potential is well..weird.

Leezard

Hrmm.

That would be....hell for balancing? Either way let's see what the reveal actually is. Having a champion who needs another champion to unlock their full potential is well..weird.

It most likely would. If that's the case I would guess they have to be balanced around the together-case, which is not very good for the ones who want to play them solo. It might be all right if they get a side grade or maybe even a talent style choice of abilities if they are duo.

We'll see soon enough.

Nekofrog

Banned
casual observation about LAN: even in plat/gold the loading times usually exceed 4+minutes. faster queue times than NA when I play at night, though

e68ddf1039.png

Lul.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Aren't there enough bird themed champs already? Have 2 more at once I guess.

So are they supposed to be half-bird or just quinn cosplayers? If the former then they look like what an 80's no-budget scifi show would attempt to pass as an alien race with bird features lul.

Hopefully their kit is entertaining at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
if i hadn't lost my wallet i'd probably have been coerced by my brother into buying a ps4 this weekend for persona

specially after hearing p5 resembles p3 more than 4

so on one hand i lost a lot of money and my id and all my cards which is annoying, but i also saved like 600 bucks so that's not bad

hope p5 is great tho, it looks pretty great

I feel like this post is you in a nutshell, and like not in a bad way.
aw thanks

1471162695991.png

Thicc Tuesday is in full effect
i don't know what any of this means -__-

Calvero

Banned
if i hadn't lost my wallet i'd probably have been coerced by my brother into buying a ps4 this weekend for persona

specially after hearing p5 resembles p3 more than 4

so on one hand i lost a lot of money and my id and all my cards which is annoying, but i also saved like 600 bucks so that's not bad

hope p5 is great tho, it looks pretty great

get it. then play bloodborne with dobe and me and enve

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
how long till rito nerfs bork again tho

also bruiser shaco needs to be meteored

in fact just delete shaco entirely

zkylon

zkylewd
big thread on reddit complaining about the new client

i really think the pace they're working on it is disappointingly slow, i can understand not having any new features but it's kinda crazy that it runs so much worse than the old client :/

man I'm really interested to see where these ideas and stuff are coming from lol

That she looks like Ahri?

Slitted eyes, 'whiskers', same hair style(combed over their right, just different color), same face shape, same features on the face, and the harpy has 'cat' ears which isn't common to harpies at all. Harpy's are known for having wings for arms and their feet being feathered and chicken-like, not cat ears.

Like other than the hair color, if you told me that this was a new skin for Ahri, I'd believe you.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm not really sold on that gunblade leblanc build. doesn't feel that strong and dumb ppl flame you for it

rather just play ahri

Top Bottom