• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

I would say it's extraordinarily rare. If you're wanting a more traditional strong top lane champion you might want to practice olaf, yorick, garen, or maybe even riven.

Rumbleeeeeee.

in the Jungleeeee.

I like Riven and Irelia top. If I want to play a yordle I'll play a Rumble. If I want to roam around and sit in the river like an alligator I play Renekton. If I want to be boring but always trade successfully I'll play Lee Sin (I never play Lee Sin).

Garen will always be #1 in my heart.

And the Teemo thing... it's only because I've run in a bunch of solid Teemo players recently and it's getting annoying.

Made another jungle Warwick ragequit. You know what was amazing? He fell for the same "wait in bush, smite steal" I've been doing for like 4 times. You'd think he'd learn to lure the neut into the bush after the 2nd time. Heck I half expected him to start doing that after I stole both his first red and blue by killing him at his red.

Somehow ended up being the richest despite Jax mopping the enemy. Never did well with Jax at all. :/ I'm too scared to commit to an engagement so I end up taking more damage and not dealing enough of it.
ibi0jDI3Mm10BV.jpg

iEsEQ47yunwKt.png

Boken

Banned
SMARTCAST EVERYTHING, EVEN RUMBLE ULT

YEA

Made another jungle Warwick ragequit. You know what was amazing? He fell for the same "wait in bush, smite steal" I've been doing for like 4 times. You'd think he'd learn to lure the neut into the bush after the 2nd time. Heck I half expected him to start doing that after I stole both his first red and blue by killing him at his red.

Somehow ended up being the richest despite Jax mopping the enemy. Never did well with Jax at all. :/ I'm too scared to commit to an engagement so I end up taking more damage and not dealing enough of it.
ibi0jDI3Mm10BV.jpg

iEsEQ47yunwKt.png
With your counterjungling antics you don't belong in that ELO at all! Jax is one of the greatest duelers at level 6 and beyond so use that to boost your confidence. Pre 6, his empowered leap strike is pretty damn annoying too!

Jax is one of the greatest duelers at level 6 and beyond so use that to boost your confidence. Pre 6, his empowered leap strike is pretty damn annoying too!
I just don't feel the active part of his ult. Feels pretty weak for me. The guide I read basically rushes defense boots, Trinity and GA. I still end up melting.

Come to think of it, I don't think I even won a match using Jax back in free week. During lane phase I can't really use Q without E since I end up hurting more. Same thing with Kat's W->Shunpo. Never understood why the guide I read recommends maxing Shunpo first when Q helps farming so much more.

Boken

Banned
I just don't feel the active part of his ult. Feels pretty weak for me. The guide I read basically rushes defense boots, Trinity and GA. I still end up melting.

Come to think of it, I don't think I even won a match using Jax back in free week. During lane phase I can't really use Q without E since I end up hurting more. Same thing with Kat's W->Shunpo. Never understood why the guide I read recommends maxing Shunpo first when Q helps farming so much more.

I think you get more value out of a gunblade (though my memory on this is flaky). Try to Q-E them after they last hit a minion if you want to avoid damage. The most important part when dueling is hitting your empowers at the right moment (iirc, empower resets swing, hitting them after a swing) and is crucial to doing maximum damage.

Should never max shunpo on kat first unless you have an incredibly weak lane opponent (even then I'd probably still max Q)

XeroSauce

rumble top is fucking boss, max q first and burn some shit up.

Chocolate helicopter!

Teemo is in a good place, h e straight up destroys a ton of common tops and be a constant hindrance with mushrooms, Frozen Mallet, Wit's End etc.

People underestimate him because he's not a good late game AD carry.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If you want to win 4v5 games, play Sejuani top.
And have good carries.
rFAT2.jpg

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Late game my Northern Wind alone would tick for more than his Vorpal Spikes. Permafrost makes Cho almost useless to anyone that mattered in team fights, and he can't land Ruptures on Sejuani if you properly use your dash. It's not like a guaranteed win, but Sejuani is more useful than people give her credit for.

Ken

My team can't focus Vayne.

Olaf decides to farm top by himself with no vision on the map and gets caught with Lux trying to help him. Game thrown.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Edit: ZZZ this next game the Varus, Ahri, and Kayle on my team couldn't stop chasing opponents with no health and leaving me and Malphite to fight the rest of the team. Got to get those kills and leave the team fight!

First problems focusing the correct targets, and then breaking off from the rest of the team to chase a single kill?

IceIpor

Poppy still takes damage from the target she ulted. Fiora is immune to everything during her ult. I like Poppy but she lost the crown.

Unless they changed it, you can still kill Fiora during her ult. However, it requires a thornmail and for her to foolishly use her ult on low hp.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Lol, ARAM is the way of the future.

I can't wait for DOTA2 to get one as well.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Amumu + Abysmal Scepter + Double AP Comp = BRACE YO SELF!

Even more so if you can get your ult off to stun as Amumu. AP just melt face when all of your magic resist lowering.

Ken

Finally won my first ranked game of the day today as Talon of all champions. Other team had a lane switch to Darius mid and Vlad top to counter me at mid. Apparently Talon does well against Darius.

HM Foxfire Ahri only has new particles for her ult but not...Fox fire.

Q8D3vil

Finally won my first ranked game of the day today as Talon of all champions. Other team had a lane switch to Darius mid and Vlad top to counter me at mid. Apparently Talon does well against Darius.

HM Foxfire Ahri only has new particles for her ult but not...Fox fire.
interesting because darius should walk over talon like a bug. at least thats what i did when i played against him.

KKRT00

LOL got hacked!

Riot Games have just send a mail to its playerbase informing them that the League of Legends database has been compromised by hackers.

Some players’ email addresses, encrypted accopunt passwords, and dates of birth have been compromised. As a safety precaution, Riot recommend you change your account password immediately by logging in here, and hitting the “my account” page in the top right corner.

Click through for the full mail from Riot Games.

Greetings Summoner,

Keeping your information secure is very important to us. That’s why we’re sorry to inform you that some of the account information you provided us may have been accessed by hackers. Most critically, some players’ email address, encrypted account password, and date of birth. No payment or billing information of any kind was accessed.

As a safety precaution, please change your account passwords by logging in to euw.leagueoflegends.com and visiting the “my account” page (linked in the upper-right hand corner of the page after login). If you use the same password for accounts on other services, you should change those passwords as well.

For your security, the URL above isn’t clickable. If you need to access your account, type the URL in directly. On that note, please be extra vigilant about emails you receive, especially if those emails contain attachments or links.

We’re keeping this note short, but have created a forum post with much more information and the latest official updates on this situation at euw.leagueoflegends.com/board within the announcements forum.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your immediate attention to resetting your password.

The League of Legends Security Team

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/09/l...ot-games-appreciate-your-immediate-attention/

I havent got email from RIOT yet...

Hey... hey guys.

I think I found Elo heaven:
http://i.imgur.com/dEGnw.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Please take me with you. I'm already down to 1050. Any lead I created while jungling quickly gets lost, no matter how I get to secure kills or steal buffs or give buffs to teammates. :(

Lost every ranked game today. People at my ELO often tell everyone else that Morde is a tank and should be built as one. Look, it's Mordetickle, along with Vayne who had her own world.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7YXRc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom