• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

interesting because darius should walk over talon like a bug. at least thats what i did when i played against him.

Whenever Darius went in for a last hit I would Rake him and turn around very quickly. Once I did it enough in would go in with a full combo which brings him down to 1/3 health. The Darius I fought wouldn't engage at that point and just leave to B or stick around with pots and die to the next combo.

@Wolf that's why I like Nocturne jungle so if I see stupid builds like that I can just build into a faux carry.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Fuck it. I just changed my pw anyways even though I'm on the NA servers.

Gosh damn mother fuckers have to much time in the summer to do shit.

How reliable is ashe's recommend build?I am played 3-4 game in total so no idea of items.
You want attack speed boots, and the build is lacking lifesteal (you want a Bloodthirster at some point). Also, Banshee's Veil is not always the best defensive item to get. Sometimes you want Quicksilver Sash or Maw of Malmortius instead.

Otherwise, it's good.

rmt92

How reliable is ashe's recommend build?I played 3-4 game in total so no idea of items.

I'm not completely sure what it recommends but I think Infinity Edge is in there, which is a good option. Beserker's greaves for attack speed. Phantom Dancer gives you some more attack speed and I think movement?

If you are having trouble early game get a Doran's Blade, and pick up a Vampiric Scepter at some point and build into a Bloodthirster.

This is just what I usually do so idk :/ I'm pretty new to the game myself

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Maybe this game would have ended differently had I chosen a different AP mid but bleh.

The only AP that can really carry 4 idiots is Karthus imo. Morg and Blanc can come close but they need some help.

Samyy

Berserker Grieves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer.

Is enemy building armor? Last Whisper.

If not, more damage.

Maybe this game would have ended differently had I chosen a different AP mid but bleh.

Uhm, what was that graves building haha

zkylon

zkylewd
What exactly are runes. It says unlocked a rune slot and when I hover over a slot it says to drag and drop a mark? I click the marks to the left but nothing?
Runes are enhancements like masteries, which you can buy with IP at the store. Most people suggest to wait until level 20 to start buying runes (since it unlocks the very best runes, the tier 3 ones), so I'd do that, and then check a guide or something like that for some pointers in which runes to buy for your champions.

Just played my first match with fellow gaffers. I was the only non-level 30 of the bunch, and at least I didn't fed, and they did the rest of the work, so I'm pretty pleased how it went :)

edit: Dance In My Blood is right, you can only buy runes with IP. I just assumed everything would be sold for RP as well heh.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What exactly are runes. It says unlocked a rune slot and when I hover over a slot it says to drag and drop a mark? I click the marks to the left but nothing?
Runes can be purchased in the store where you buy champions and skins. They offer stat bonuses of your choosing. Wait until you hit level 20 before you start worrying about them really. Runes aren't really worth the investment before you get to tier three runes, which are only unlocked once you hit summoner level twenty.
Runes are enhancements like masteries, which you can buy with IP or RP at the store. Most people suggest to wait until level 20 to start buying runes (since it unlocks the very best runes, the tier 3 ones), so I'd do that, and then check a guide or something like that for some pointers in which runes to buy for your champions.
Edit: Oh, beaten. You can only buy runes with IP though.

The improvements don't seem like much, but they have a significant impact in game.

Always tune them towards early game, though, late game they are irrelevant.

Q8D3vil

The improvements don't seem like much, but they have a significant impact in game.

Always tune them towards early game, though, late game they are irrelevant.

armor penetration is very relevant to early and late, gp10 runes are very important on support, movement speed are insanely good on some certain junglers (shen for example will become a freaking real ninja).

dimb

Sejuani actually got picked during MLG. Twice, since Orb has been running her. I hate to criticize pro players, but the build she was being run with was really bad. With a boots start she ran so low early game that she actually got picked up for first blood on wolves early game and the enemy team spiraled out of control.

I'm not completely sure what it recommends but I think Infinity Edge is in there, which is a good option. Beserker's greaves for attack speed. Phantom Dancer gives you some more attack speed and I think movement?

If you are having trouble early game get a Doran's Blade, and pick up a Vampiric Scepter at some point and build into a Bloodthirster.

This is just what I usually do so idk :/ I'm pretty new to the game myself

You want attack speed boots, and the build is lacking lifesteal (you want a Bloodthirster at some point). Also, Banshee's Veil is not always the best defensive item to get. Sometimes you want Quicksilver Sash or Maw of Malmortius instead.

Otherwise, it's good.

Berserker Grieves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer.

Is enemy building armor? Last Whisper.

If not, more damage.

Thanks,need to test new builds every game.Also Having Some problem with shop ui,So hard for fast search and buy!

Boken

Banned
Kassadin's daughter is a "young woman" - so around a teenager. They can't give a teenage girl big boobs.

The void also has been poorly represented for a long time.

100th champion going to be Kassadin's daugther you heard it right here folks

...and people laughed at me for building a Tear+Rylai+mpen Kog. v_v I realized that the base damage was so stronk that I can 1v1 anyone as long as I can see them and they're not named Yi/Olaf.

It really makes me wish the game allowed higher FoV though.

edit: what the hell, in PBE, Kog's ult nerfed so it caps at 400 mana.

dimb

...and people laughed at me for building a Tear+Rylai+mpen Kog. v_v I realized that the base damage was so stronk that I can 1v1 anyone as long as I can see them and they're not named Yi/Olaf.
If you were playing bot and your team expected an AD carry that would be an issue.

AcridMeat

Banned
They can tell me they don't have big breasts all they want, I'll only believe it when I see it.

Remember Lux used to not be busty and then every skin that was released she seemed to have a wonder bra on.

edit: Came so close to my first penta. Varus is such a monster, especially when helping out teammates who are being chased.

dimb

You guys don't get it!

I don't think CLGeu can scrape the circuit points for season 2 championships now.
I guess this is what they get for having a huge chip on their shoulder. It didn't even sound like they wanted to be at MLG but they had to for the points.

dimb

So yeah, Nautilus needs to be nerfed pretty hard. Maybe CLG EU would still be alive if they learned to abuse this champion instead of still playing Maokai.

dimb

Are you saying this based on tourneys (I haven't been watching) or personal games?
MLG this weekend. I don't like the way Nautilus is designed either from personal experience though. It's too easy for him to accomplish what he needs to do compared to other champions. Press your autolock R, get a free dredge line in that's almost impossible to miss. Unless your brain shuts down and you forget how to auto-attack it's the kind of thing that just plays itself perfectly and you don't even have to try. Slap the AOE slow as needed and never let champs get away because you can just dredge line again.

There are clearly other champions that need to be nerfed too, and items like Zhonya's, but Nautilus is just the one worth bringing up.

Blizzard

Banned
I'd rather have Teemo get sniper rifle arrows equipped with mushrooms, or have my other favorite champions buffed, rather than nerfing yet more things nerfed. Eventually we'll end up with 100 champions that do nothing but autoattack, with 6 shoes in their inventory (once all items besides shoes are nerfed, and shoe movement is made non-unique)! D:

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
There just needs to be some way to escape Naut's ult, it should stop chasing after a certain distance is reached or if a flash is used.

Edit: or just leave it as is and let people try to learn how to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom