• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
My god you guys must of ate janna in 2-3 auto hits

And southern has joined real pic january!

I like to imagine that Rex also joined real pic january, and this is his actual photo when he play LoL

image.php

"Of course I can't say anything in depth about the next champion, but I can tell you, that he/she has been in the pipeline for over half a year and we were waiting for a specific piece of technology to get the champion out."

What new piece of technology was introduced in the last 6 months? Adobe Air update to 0.15 alpha?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll be frank, I was expecting a bunch of downvote trolls.

Haly

Oh boy, phreak discovered after effects.

Spotlights just became that much harder to watch.

I am so confused with this game. I'm carrying as Garen, I tank most of the damage, I win my lane, what MORE do I need to do? Fuck, I took 3 towers in one go!

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh

LEGATO SAVE ME

4mCUL.png

BXIsG.png

I am so confused with this game. I'm carrying as Garen, I tank most of the damage, I win my lane, what MORE do I need to do? Fuck, I took 3 towers in one go!

LEGATO SAVE ME

Your team's problem is not capitalizing on advantages.

So, instead of blue pilling when you guys score an ace or 2v2 or 3v2 or what have you either push down a lane OR baron.

Edit: And another thing, ban lee singa

Haly

Your team's problem is not capitalizing on advantages.

So, instead of blue pilling when you guys score an ace or 2v2 or 3v2 or what have you either push down a lane OR baron.

Edit: And another thing, ban lee singa
No way, gotta farm for that 6th item.

LEGATO SAVE ME

4mCUL.png

BXIsG.png

At a cursory glance, your team comp looks weaker than theirs out the gate.

You have 2 hard CCs, one of which is a skillshot. They have at least 5, 2 of which are massive AOE stuns.

They have 3 late game monsters in Ryze, Kennen, and Trist. You have MAYBE sivir.

Kennen and Ryze counter Garen and Udyr all day. It's actually pretty impressive Garen won his lane (which you did cause that kennens CS is abysmal)

Sivir Soraka SEEMS weaker than sona trist. Unless you mean to push and out CS for the whole first 20m.

So you have all these strikes against you and the game hasn't even started yet.

Odrion

Banned
At a cursory glance, your team comp looks weaker than theirs out the gate.

You have 2 hard CCs, one of which is a skillshot. They have at least 5, 2 of which are massive AOE stuns.

They have 3 late game monsters in Ryze, Kennen, and Trist. You have MAYBE sivir.

Kennen and Ryze counter Garen and Udyr all day. It's actually pretty impressive Garen won his lane (which you did cause that kennens CS is abysmal)

Sivir Soraka SEEMS weaker than sona trist. Unless you mean to push and out CS for the whole first 20m.

So you have all these strikes against you and the game hasn't even started yet.
well that just sucks the fun out of everything (it's true though)

bjaelke

You missed the next champion reveal.
Welcome to the Jax Champion Spotlight, summoners! For those who aren’t quite familiar with Jax, he’s a melee fighter and an exceptional duelist, able to quickly close into melee against his enemies. For those who are long-time fans, Jax will be receiving a major update in the Sejuani patch, complete with new abilities, mechanics, particles, and animations. Whether you’d like to learn a new fighter or just get a sneak peek at the changes, take a look at the Jax Champion Spotlight!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-spotlight-jax-grandmaster-arms
The tribes were reigned by the three Princesses: Ashe, the Frost Archer; Lissandra, the Ice Dervish; and Sejuani, the Winter's Claw.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Freljord

bjaelke

Could be some melee support. We already have Anivia and Ashe in the ranged 'frost' section and bruisers are mainly men in LoL (excluding Riven and Irelia). I'm just curious as to what the new technology is. Perhaps it has to do with the revamped masteries or perhaps she has synergy with one or more newly released champions?

bjaelke

EDIT: This is outdated information.
This information was posted almost a year ago on the Chinese forum.

_Z201103061609463711.jpg

"Sejulani is a bruiser designed to tank and initiate, focusing on movement, timing and positioning. Her skill set is intended to help her and her allies close gaps, disrupt and interrupt during team fights and with good timing reflect spells back. Her resource is mana based and her abilities have a reasonably high cost. Sejulani's passive rewards her for staying in combat longer. Her concept revolves around her fighting prowess, famed, single handily slaying some of the most powerful creatures in Runeterra."

Passive - Chilled to the bones
As Sejulani takes damage her body slowly turns to solid ice, increasing her defence by x%, upon death her entire body is encased in ice, causing her to shatter, slowing enemies in small area around her.

Q - Black Ice
Sejulani freezes the ground in a line in front of her, increasing allies movement speed and slowing enemies who walk over it by X%.

W - Mirror Shield
Sejulani encases her shield in a layer of enchanted ice, reflecting back any spell targeted at her for X seconds. Does not affect area effect spells.

E - Winter's Claw
Sejulani coats her claw in solid ice, extending her melee range and dealing additional damage for 4 hits until the ice shatters.
Champions affected by Black Ice are immobilized for 1.5 seconds if struck.

R - Avalanche
Sejulani slams both claw and shield into the ground, summoning a devastating avalanche that deals x damage and knocking those caught in it forward.

Edit: New images
6l5O8.jpg

dqkim.jpg

red13th

I'll admit she looks AMAZING though. And I thought Riven was the coolest looking female they could make, was I wrong about that.

YouTube is blocked at work, could anyone tell me what they are doing to Jax?

bjaelke

I'll admit she looks AMAZING though. And I thought Riven was the coolest looking female they could make, was I wrong about that.

YouTube is blocked at work, could anyone tell me what they are doing to Jax?

They changed his Counter Strike. Now you can activate it to "dodge" all incoming attacks for a short duration. Afterwards he stuns and damages all enemies around him. It deals bonus damage based on how many attacks he's dodged.

Ferga

Sejuani looks like a jungler.......... If she is, i'm going to have to buy her and delay graves

What to do?!

I also think that boar she's riding will be a skill since she's seen in 2 artworks that are found in the LoL folders already. Can't be a coincidence, can it?

red13th

They changed his Counter Strike. Now you can activate it to "dodge" all incoming attacks for a short duration. Afterwards he stuns and damages all enemies around him. It deals bonus damage based on how many attacks he's dodged.

Wait, that's the only change from the spotlight? They had already announced that.

EDIT: nvm found a thread in the official forums.

New Kit

Passive: Relentless Assault - This is his old R's attack speed buff passive.
Q: Leap Strike - Stays the same.
W: Empower - Stays the same
E: Counter Strike - Jax dodges every auto attack made against him for the duration. At the end of the duration, Jax stuns and damages all nearby enemies. This deals bonus damage based on how many attacks were dodged.
R: Grandmaster's Might - The passive for bonus damage on every third attack is the same. The active no longer gives Magic Resist - but Attack Damage and Ability Power.

Another free gold passive gone! Rape Vladimir next and we're pretty much well off.

bjaelke

Wait, that's the only change from the spotlight? They had already announced that.
I missed the other one, sorry. They changed his passive to relentlessly assault (his old ultimate). He now gains bonus attack speed after hitting an enemy.

His new ultimate is Grandmaster's Might. It passively deals bonus damage on each 3rd attack and upon activation it gives him bonus attack damage and ability power for a short duration.

Sejuani looks like a jungler.......... If she is, i'm going to have to buy her and delay graves

What to do?!

I also think that boar she's riding will be a skill since she's seen in 2 artworks that are found in the LoL folders already. Can't be a coincidence, can it?
I imagine that the ultimate will be her dismounting the boar and having it running around in some kind of frenzy state. Maybe it's the other way around - perhaps she can summon it as an ultimate to give her increased movement speed and other stats.

Feature

Banned
wow that new hero sounds awesome! Hope you can choose another hero to reflect the spell on. Just imagine veigar doing his ult on you and you reflecting it onto someone of their team :D

Mxrz

New Champ hates Trynd and Ashe? I like her already. Think I might wait a bit to see how she is before dropping so much IP.

Support characters must not sell. At all. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom