• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

iQ1KsJLw4rFGm.png

It was 3v5, it was 4v5 for at least 15 minutes when Dan d/ced. And then Jec had to leave. It was still funny how we shred them apart late game - don't know why it took them 50 minutes to win the game.

MutFox

Banned
iQ1KsJLw4rFGm.png

It was 3v5, it was 4v5 for at least 15 minutes when Dan d/ced. And then Jec had to leave. It was still funny how we shred them apart late game - don't know why it took them 50 minutes to win the game.

LoL.jpg

Good thing we had a good next game. :p

JesseZao

iQ1KsJLw4rFGm.png

Yeah, sorry about that. We probably would've won 4v5, too. I crippled that tryn early. Should be back for uninterrupted games late tonight.

JesseZao

Not true, we've had several. The current way to do it sucks, it's laggy and adding spectators is cumbersome as hell.

That said, if Legato participates, I'd love to as well... on the opposing team. What better practice?
Just joshin about the other night. The UI could definately be smoother.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Why is her passive so bad compared to GP (especially when he was at his highest point)? Could be fun to play, hard to say. It looks like her kit has good synergy and she has the essentials (gap closer, stun, slow) but it's a little dry.

Odrion

Banned
I don't know if those could be considered traditional mounts. Rumble uses more of a battle suit and Nunu kind of does his own thing. She's actually the one attacking as well.

"Why is her passive so bad compared to GP"

It applies frost, which affects her abilities. Apples to oranges.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It applies frost, which affects her abilities. Apples to oranges.
The slow percentage is still really underwhelming on her base attack. I figure she won't need it and all but it's not a very good passive.
How would you guys improve the process of getting dudes into games (open question)?
It would be super helpful to have a way to swap around players between teams once the lobby is full.

Rayven

aka surume
A pseudo-empty slot for one guy to jump in when lobbies are full so you can swap around without leaving the lobby

You can already do that with the spectator slot.

There's a bug right now with not being able to join a game as spectator when the lobby is full, but swapping around when in the lobby, use the spec slots.

You can already do that with the spectator slot.

There's a bug right now with not being able to join a game as spectator when the lobby is full, but swapping around when in the lobby, use the spec slots.

Swapping to spectator loses the game creator admin status, is this intended?

Blizzard

Banned
Cool. Thoughts about organizing/inviting?
I'm curious, why does joining custom games sometimes take literally a minute or two? Is there a server issue that makes it happen?

(Also, joining when the game is full kicks you out instead of letting you in as a spectator)

How would you guys improve the process of getting dudes into games (open question)?

I don't know how the underlying stuff works at all, but maybe some kind of system like the champion swap for switching slots would work.

This. Also, create a "Spectator" invite, and/or make it so that any person after 10 is automatically a spectator.

The chat client also freaks out if too many invites are sent out. It also blocks the host repeatedly after a while.

Finally, it takes way too long for players to appear in the lobby after they hit accept. I've had people wait more than a minute. That might seem like nothing, but when people are used to instantly appearing in a lobby after being invited to a normal 5-man, they think something's wrong.

In the invite list, there should be a way to separate your friends according to your preset lists, so you don't have to go trawling through all of them.

Rayven

aka surume
Swapping to spectator loses the game creator admin status, is this intended?

Not by design.

I'm curious, why does joining custom games sometimes take literally a minute or two? Is there a server issue that makes it happen?

(Also, joining when the game is full kicks you out instead of letting you in as a spectator)

This. Also, create a "Spectator" invite, and/or make it so that any person after 10 is automatically a spectator.

The chat client also freaks out if too many invites are sent out. It also blocks the host repeatedly after a while.

Finally, it takes way too long for players to appear in the lobby after they hit accept. I've had people wait more than a minute. That might seem like nothing, but when people are used to instantly appearing in a lobby after being invited to a normal 5-man, they think something's wrong.

In the invite list, there should be a way to separate your friends according to your preset lists, so you don't have to go trawling through all of them.

I'll bring up the invite lag this week.

Good call on the invite modal organization. That is one of the last pre-beta screens left o_O

Blizzard

Banned
Not by design.

I'll bring up the invite lag this week.

Good call on the invite modal organization. That is one of the last pre-beta screens left o_O
I don't know if it's related, but a bunch of us just had horrible lag on a custom game, people lagging out for 15-30 seconds and so forth. Of course, I think we actually were able to join that lobby quickly, ironically.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

There's also another problem if one person disconnect/crash in lobby, when they reconnect, you cannot invite them anymore since the lobby think "they already in the game".

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Not digging the new champion at all. Not very creative...

The boar looks cool though.

Gonna try some support Yorick.

Running g/10 quints. Armor pen marks/mana regen seals/cd reductions glyphs with 8/1/21 masteries. Not sure if those are good, but it's the best I can do without spending all my ip ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom