• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

The DotA2 streams during like, say, Dreamhack weren't that big. The DotA2 invitational hit like 250k though? That's basically up there with the big LoL events I believe.

Boken

Banned
We talk about LoL in here right?

The only first round matches worth watching begin in 1 hour from this post.

Watch on the LoL site: http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.com/s2-na-regionals
Watch directly on ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/RiotGames#utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=11162345&utm_medium=social (oh god close the chat)

Unlike the stops of yesterday, there are questions to be answered!
Will TD cause another upset against dignitas?
Does CLGna actually suck?

We will find out in a few hours!

0/10 match history. Fucking yay. ARAM matches where host starts a game only when there are low levels on enemy team (us). Lv30 Karthus suicides into enemy packing zero defense. 4v5s. Chats that make me believe one match was a setup.

Inskipp

I'm really liking TD's style here, Nintendude's Olaf is quite an awesome sight.

E: Of course I say that before they get counter- ganked by Dig...

MultiCore

Buying Sona.
Buying Arcade Sona.

I am so weak :(

Nah, it's a beautiful and unique skin that panders to a playerbase that is almost entirely interested in the things that Arcade Sona pays homage to.

Glad it's not a pax skin, so it's cheap, and everyone can get her if they want.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
These games are pretty awful. Neither of these teams should have been invited.

dimb

I've seen a lot of tourney game where Sona ults were regulary whiffed lately.

Heck, I've whiffed plenty of them.

Should a pro level player be better at it? You bet. Still, it's not uncommon....
In general, the level of play in the last game was really low. Dig looked a little better, but by and large you could jump into many random games and see something more impressive. Even the champion selection was really amateur. Yesterday had so much more going on by comparison.

methane47

If it wasn't for the jungler i would thing Dig was a bunch of Randoms as well..

The commentator kept on talking about how great Karthus was.. but i dont know.. Hitting R at the end of a team fight doesn't seem that difficult to me ....

just saying...

The jungler turned that game around.

dimb

If it wasn't for the jungler i would thing Dig was a bunch of Randoms as well..

The commentator kept on talking about how great Karthus was.. but i dont know.. Hitting R at the end of a team fight doesn't seem that difficult to me ....

just saying...

The jungler turned that game around.
Kog'maw and Skarner both were the reasons that game played out the way it did. Kog controlled his lane and shut down Corki extremely hard and Skarner had great map pressure that kept them in the game and even ahead despite the fact that they fell behind on gold early.

Either way, that didn't look like a pro game.

Edit: Like seriously? These teams are counterpicking themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom