• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to give up on maining AD carry and just support from now on.

lolbestjannana.png

Also, who goes legendary in dominion on the BOTTOM lane???

lolurgotlegendarybottomlanedom.png

Margalis

Banned
Cho jungle is really good if your other lanes have some CC they can lead off with.

Trying to gank with Cho by leading with Q is a gamble, but if the guy in lane can land a slow/stun then Q is one of the best followups in the game.

Q8D3vil

He's pretty slow, easy to disrupt, has poor ganking, and is easily ignored compared to more disruptive junglers like Malphite and Ali. He's nothing impressive, he's just in an alright place.
-chogath have very good base speed (320), with movement speed runes he become really fast with tier 1 boots.
-extremely fast fast clear and jungle sustain.
-his ganks are not bad, new rapture makes it easier and silence to prevent enemy for using escape spells (4 second silencemax level ). his ganks much better than alot of the other champions like udyr for example.

"Guys, just ignore Vayne in teamfights and let's all build MR."

CoFBU.jpg

Probably what the enemy was thinking. The only time I ever got close to dying was a 3 man gank during lane phase but I managed to shake it off by running back through the bush then stealth tumbling out. I still bought a GA though...

My CS is still really bad. I'm missing a lot, and it should definitely be higher when it was me and Lux vs Darius and Singed.

Just wondering why I did 2500 magic damage though. Where did that come from? Red does true damage.

Ken

How to CS by Corgi:

Pick a champion with spammable AoE.
Lose in CS first 5 minutes.
Win in CS for rest of game.
huehuehue

Blizzard

Banned
I shouldn't have played two extra games since one of them I fed horribly in...AD carry is my worst role, and I have a new (wireless) mouse, new mouse sensitivity, and new keyboard to deal with which makes me even worse.

The second one I gave up first blood to a gank but then killed Kennen three times top and was dominating the lane a little...and then they eventually just disconnected after I took the turret. They had the doctor Kennen skin, and were named something cute like [whateverwhatever]Kitty. I genuinely felt a little bad, like I'd kicked a puppy or something. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
First ranked match ever for my team, we got destroyed by an unstoppable Fiddle. Our team compo was pretty bad, though, so that probably had something to do with it.

I've been missing too many Lux's ults lately, I feel bad :/

Q8D3vil

First ranked match ever for my team, we got destroyed by an unstoppable Fiddle. Our team compo was pretty bad, though, so that probably had something to do with it.

I've been missing too many Lux's ults lately, I feel bad :/
dont worry, even if you hit it there a chance it would have missed.
lux is waste of time right now, dont choose her if you want to win.

Volimar

I noticed this in an ARAM with a rioter. I actually hit Lignarious (I think is how it's spelled) with her laser and he took no damage. He even said "Wow that should have killed me" which of course resulted in my team yelling "HAX!" to the other team for the rest of the match...

Ken

Yeah, I fired a laser at a Teemo today and it hit but the game said no.

Also the DFC in kayos' new avatar is gross.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, it's more of a thing of me not being any good at Ahri right now and counting with Lux as my never-lose-my lane champion. She's one of the three champs I feel pretty comfortable with (the other two being Malph and Sona), though if I'm starting to miss my lasers something's off.

I personally feel other than wonky hitboxes on her laser, she is one of the strongest unplayed AP mids right now. She is completely team comp reliant, however.

scy

Also, who goes legendary in dominion on the BOTTOM lane???

I wasn't paying attention to whether bot got ganked that often or not (I remember a few two bot calls) but bot lane tends to be either a stupid series of kill trades or just one side going ridiculous and feasting on all the kills.

On that note, hadn't played Diana in awhile and was missing a lot of Q>R setups. Longer R cooldown hurts in these situations :/

My CS is still really bad. I'm missing a lot, and it should definitely be higher when it was me and Lux vs Darius and Singed.

Yeah, my csing has been complete garbage in recent games. I'm playing too aggressive in top so my lane pushes quite often, though I tend to force lane out at least (and/or flat out kill them, Rengar opsomewhatokay). Bot lane is just herpderpbad recently. My first few games of Ezreal were better than my recent ones :(

scy

My games in Dominion are getting predictable. Get 200 point lead, blow it when they hit 100 and lose the game.

Something must be wrong with me.

Well ... this is kind of the norm. That's when the late game Dom champs begin to take off and can sweep a fight. This is where death timers begin to matter for taking and holding points and fights matter a lot more for momentum pushes.

Boken

Banned
I miss you guys

Gonna stay up for the games tonight.

Gonna be good ones!

Also, I doubt the participation a lol-tournament thread would have on Gaf. Most posts are commentary from current players of a game, so dota-tournament threads get a lot more activity. I'm also wary of the potential of another Dota v LoL thread.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Curse was doing so well, but their team comp does not gel well at all this game.

zkylon

zkylewd
I can't understand how pros make so many dumb mistakes. Level 3 tower diving with Flash on Dyrus, really?

These guys played like five thousand games...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I can't understand how pros make so many dumb mistakes. Level 3 tower diving with Flash on Dyrus, really?

These guys played like five thousand games...
Most of the mistakes happened in champ select.

EXGN

Such an awful team comp for Curse. They had no way to initiate fights outside of lucky hooks/charms. Jacky shoulda gone Orianna for the Shy ult. And Westrice counter picking himself...

First two games were so well-played, but they were working against each other in the last one. Hope they get third.

Ken

That's why you see so much Gragas lately.

Don't understand why Janna suddenly dropped out. having the ability to negate an initiation is so important particularly late game.

If we're talking about solo queue, high skill cap non-sustain support, IMO.

If you're talking about tournaments, I don't know.

She's also kind of bleh compared to Sona, appearance-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom