• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

It is done.

I am unhappy with two of those four purchases.

Alright, let's go through these logically. You can easily say that if you didn't like Rengar, then you obviously didn't like the skin so those are the two you don't like. On the other hand you can like Rengar but not the skin so that would be one leaving either you don't like Sona or Graves. Or if you like Rengar and the skin it automatically makes it the other two.

Snowman

So I bought the arcade sona skin, as well as sona, because i'm weak like that. And in like my 5 sona games so far I've just been wrecking face.. So good..

Koomaster

Arcade Sona's powerchords are very stealthy, don't know if it's my settings or what but I can't hear them at all when they hit a champ.

scy

Top lane is even worse. Please bring Rengar top vs. Darius or Jayce if you are on the enemy team.

I never said he wasn't bad in top lane (in fact, I said he was overall bad), just that he's kind of fun in lane. Far more than his iffy jungle, anyway, for a fun playstyle. As far as lane is concerned, it is really easy to counter him but he does dismantle basically everything outside his counter picks. Unfortunately, his counter picks are basically "Everyone good at top." Still, leaping from bush and surprise bursting someone is kind of fun. Even if that is his entire gimmick.

That said, I've only lost lane with Rengar something around four or five times total so far. Darius twice, a Teemo, a Fiora, and probably someone I'm forgetting. And all of these were jungle assisted and not straight losses. My bigger issue with him isn't his laning phase but his late game without good initiation from the jungler/mid. Winning top is pretty easy for the most part.

...of course, outplaying at the elo range I'm playing in (unranked, at that) isn't really an accomplishment.

scy

I'd have to say some questionable decisions at the end but damn if that wasn't an entertaining race at the end.

EXGN

Holy shit, these games. Hotshot's missed cleaver on Rumble cost them the game. I can't believe I'm even saying that. A CLEAVER COST A TEAM THE GAME.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
epic game

What makes it so much sweeter is knowing doublelift and chauster would have smack talked legion before the game, such nasty people they are to their competition. I guarantee they did that strat because they thought they could role over their competition.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No, it's a Korean thing. There's nothing spiteful about it, you guys gotta chill out.

Im not up on the Korean scene so ill take your word for it. Either way anyone who has glanced for more than a few minutes of Doublelift or Chausters streams will know how little they regard any bottom lane thats not their own. I find it very hard to root for clg with those two in the roster.

scy

To be fair, the fact they were up a game is why they tried the Korean style Teleport split push. But it's an interesting strat that has seen a lot of attempts in solo queue so it's not like it was a "lololol TP guys inorite?!" choice anyway. A lot of people have been trying it out.

brian!

I'm assuming Legion practiced to get ready to fight that strat

but it's kind of nice thinking that they just thought on their feet and intuitively reacted to it

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Marcus @LoLDyrus
I feel so drained from the derpage in these games but I'll probably do the same if I keep watching. chilling in player lounge watching anime
Boom.

EXGN

Best series so far! It was looking dire for CLG at the start, but as has been the case for the past three series, the team with the better coordination and team fight strategy ended up coming back for the win.

Also, dat team fight in CLG's jungle was so epic! Bigfat and Voy barely living and Chauster taking out Demonlul's Corki, all with Lift ravaging the top lane.

Well-played by Legion, they are gonna be a force in S3 with a bit more experience. Glad to see CLG continue on, I wonder what other strategies they have lined up?

Well-played by Legion, they are gonna be a force in S3 with a bit more experience. Glad to see CLG continue on, I wonder what other strategies they have lined up?

Yeah I'm really hoping that mtw.na/mme ferus and legion pull ahead of the pack a little in the next few months. Lots of potential there.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
His hitbox is retarded when he's got 6 stacks. Smite+Feast insane baron control. Since they buffed his rupture time, he zones so well especially with Orianna.
He's pretty slow, easy to disrupt, has poor ganking, and is easily ignored compared to more disruptive junglers like Malphite and Ali. He's nothing impressive, he's just in an alright place.

He's pretty slow, easy to disrupt, has poor ganking, and is easily ignored compared to more disruptive junglers like Malphite and Ali. He's nothing impressive, he's just in an alright place.

Depends on play style. You're not gonna see Saint or Diamond pull him out at a LAN, but Snoopeh and Hotshot play a really really good Cho.

Blizzard

Banned
Yorick bottom lane may not be good, but the ghouls are SUPER annoying. I was also taking a ton of physical damage from them as Sivir. I remain convinced that they're really hard to target. I'm not sure if it's the fast move speed, the lack of feedback when you click/hit them, or that they overlap your hitbox, but I found myself trying ot A+move just to kill them.

Koomaster

Yorick bottom lane may not be good, but the ghouls are SUPER annoying. I was also taking a ton of physical damage from them as Sivir. I remain convinced that they're really hard to target. I'm not sure if it's the fast move speed, the lack of feedback when you click/hit them, or that they overlap your hitbox, but I found myself trying ot A+move just to kill them.
I feel the same, although for some reason I don't have a hard time hitting them when I play Teemo.

In either case they are annoying, I don't think you even get gold when you kill them. ~___~

Blizzard

Banned
I feel the same, although for some reason I don't have a hard time hitting them when I play Teemo.

In either case they are annoying, I don't think you even get gold when you kill them. ~___~
You're correct - unlike (I think) Malzahar's minion, you get no gold, and only champions like Cho or Nunu can in theory heal from them. Though even with Nunu I think I was flailing around trying to smartcast consume at one of them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom