• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guiz

I'm trying to watch the stream of the event... It doesn't even start, the best I had was an image every 10sec...

Is it available elsewhere than on Ustream because it's impossible for me!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Where is PAX Sona? My money isn't going to spend itself.

It is weird that there's barely any recognition for competitive LoL on the real Gaming side while DotA2 and SC2 get their own threads all the time. And that's on top of the fact that LoL is easily most watched e-Sports title in the world.

Blizzard

Banned
Ugh, first leave in like 1000 games...half the keys on my trusty ~9-year old microsoft split keyboard suddenly stopped working halfway through a game...hope I don't get banned :(

I tried rebooting but couldn't type passwords until I got the onscreen keyboard up, lucky the windows key still worked. By the time I got back in the game had finished.

So stupid, who does that happen to.

It is weird that there's barely any recognition for competitive LoL on the real Gaming side while DotA2 and SC2 get their own threads all the time. And that's on top of the fact that LoL is easily most watched e-Sports title in the world.

Probably just because those communities have people who step up and make the threads?

Maybe something to do with LoL requiring months of time investment to understand despite the "casual" mechanics... but DOTA would have the same problem I guess.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Most people who watch The Invitational 2 either:

1) Play DOTA2
2) Played DOTA1/HoN/LoL and are curious about DOTA2

(TI2 is also the biggest tourney in the competitive DOTA2 scene)

I'm sure a LoL tourney thread should get decent traffic, I don't know why you guys haven't done a few already.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Dota 2 fans are scary, and they do such great job derailing every LoL thread to Lol vs based gaben.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yeah dota 2 fans are always getting banned rofl just check the dota thread. Most are insecure and PMSing over the fact that LoL is a bigger game, so they eat at each other like ravenous dogs with monthly bans reigning down here and there.

Neki

you mean icefrog :p ;)

yeah dota 2 fans are always getting banned rofl just check the dota thread. Most are insecure and PMSing over the fact that LoL is a bigger game, so they eat at each other like ravenous dogs with monthly bans reigning down here and there.

you guys don't play league, get out of here.

league tourneys are fun to watch when they aren't passively laning for 10 minutes but the meta-game is so stagnant compared to hon/dota.

Best jungler for invading? Don't do it often enough when I should.

uh dota2 something dota lol something.

Nunu, shyvana, mundo. Really anyone that can clear really quickly

Edit: just saw your other post, honestly you want to compare teams more than your champ. Do they have anyone with aoe cc like Ali? You probably don't want to, now if you've got blitz you should probably at least try for a quick grab kill

Ken

Nunu, shyvana, mundo. Really anyone that can clear really quickly

Edit: just saw your other post, honestly you want to compare teams more than your champ. Do they have anyone with aoe cc like Ali? You probably don't want to, now if you've got blitz you should probably at least try for a quick grab kill

So what you're saying is I should jungle Blitz.

zkylon

zkylewd
Tried Morgana. She must have the shortest AA range of all AP mids, but she's the easiest farm I've ever had. Might try her again, didn't really like her all that much.

vhfive

Tried Morgana. She must have the shortest AA range of all AP mids, but she's the easiest farm I've ever had. Might try her again, didn't really like her all that much.

I suggest moving on to someone else. She is banned in 99% of all ranked/raft mode games. I learned her when I first started playing but now I'm never able to play her anymore :(

Q8D3vil

No I mean invade invade first blood burn flash IGNITE EVERYTHING huehuehue.

Not go in, steal a wraith, run away and feel oh so amazing tee hee.

ur doing it wrong then
1- consume enemy blue wraith
2- ward red
3-take your blue
4- take enemy golems ( both or 1)
5- gank top and steal red when enemy try to take it.

thats just the beginning.

FoxSpirit

Do we know why there is no subscription option for LoL?? I'd pay good money. Let's say 5 Euros without skins but all heroes and runes+runepages.

EXGN

I'm thinking we may have an upset today, TD over Dig. I expect CLG to walk over Legion though.

No I mean invade invade first blood burn flash IGNITE EVERYTHING huehuehue.

Not go in, steal a wraith, run away and feel oh so amazing tee hee.

Nunu can probably kill 50 percent of the enemy junglers by warding red, taking your two buffs and then consuming the enemy red and just wailing away on the them. Bonus attack + movespeed + red buff + ice ball damage + red buff slow + ice ball slow is generally enough to ensure they don't get out alive unless they have a really savvy mid/bot lane.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

Citation needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom