• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This match is entertaining as hell.

Successful enemy Skarner pull blocked by Anivia, killing Skarner.

Successful enemy Blitz pull, everyone flashes over the wall, kills one, goes back to baron.

XeroSauce

Whaaaat?? Dammit!

I bought the 7 page bundle too. And I still only actively use like 4 of them. I had also bought a rune page awhile page with the 590 RP. Ugh.

On a different note, with an end in sight for the season I need to finish my placement matches. I seem to have broken my stupid streak and actually played pretty well yesterday so it's time to try again.

edit: On the bright side, there should be a lot more try-hard over the next month.

I just have a feeling I'm boned even getting enough games in. Borderlands 2 comes out next week, AND I get married next week so I'm out for a honeymoon. No tiiiiiime!

Thanks!!

Aw yeah son.

Not but seriously congrats on the honeymoon and all that.

Boken

Banned
This match is one of the most fun matches I've seen.

And grats to garath, LoLgaf getting married everywhere

Kiunich got married to orianna the other day

ANIVIA BACKDOORS

THIS GAME HAS IT ALL

Every tiebreaker should be blind pick!

garath

This match is one of the most fun matches I've seen.

And grats to garath, LoLgaf getting married everywhere

ANIVIA BACKDOORS

THIS GAME HAS IT ALL

Every tiebreaker should be blind pick!

Oooooh my gooood this game is insane!! lol. I love these announcers.

This is the difference between the pros and everyone else. 40 min in, 5 guys over 300 cs. wow.

THE PLAAAAYS!

And thanks :)

scy

I assume it's the IEBTBT glass cannon build? He has a 1.68 ratio on his Q and all. Plus his steroid is max attack speed.

garath

Wow wow wow. What a game. So back and forth. Shy getting caught finished it off. iG just had too much damage with Jayce and Ezreal and their Sona was WAY tankier than Blitz.

Jayce's nukes were doing so much AE damage and their Vlad was just getting in the middle blowing everyone up with his ult.

What a game though. So exciting!

Oops! tagged it.

Volimar

Someone tell me how they like Syndra so I have something to look forward to for tonight.

I was trolled by a Syndra on my team who kept dragging golem and lizard away from their spawns as I was attacking them so that they'd reset.

PISSED ME OFF!

garath

Someone tell me how they like Syndra so I have something to look forward to for tonight.

I was watching someone play Syndra earlier today.. She's a pretty high skill champ and he wasn't pulling it off. Getting steamrolled. Her damage seems a little low if you don't execute correctly.

scy

I was watching someone play Syndra earlier today.. She's a pretty high skill champ and he wasn't pulling it off. Getting steamrolled. Her damage seems a little low if you don't execute correctly.

Yeah, her ult seems to be around the 1k damage mark and requires quite the setup (using her W to keep an orb alive longer to add an extra hit to her ult). On the other hand, her low Q cooldown means that she's constantly pressuring in lane by landing spheres and more spheres means she has more options for her W and E. It seems interesting.

Inskipp

eSpZD.png

Very tough game, lost pretty much every building we had apart from our Nexus. Had to ace them a couple of times so we could plow through their base and eventually finish them off.

Also did like 400k total damage, which was lulzy.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I just have a feeling I'm boned even getting enough games in. Borderlands 2 comes out next week, AND I get married next week so I'm out for a honeymoon. No tiiiiiime!

Grats on getting Borderland 2....... and marriage =p

I am preparing for my final ranked "heaven or hell" grind. I should e-mail support and ask for orianna's social security number, that way I can put her in my tax return. Dat deductible.

------------------
Just PSA: This is probably a bad time to go for ranked, especially today and this weekend. Everyone and their mom that got beat up in ranked is coming back for a final charge, wait a week or so, and make sure never play in a weekend or during 9-5 work hours.

eSpZD.png

Very tough game, lost pretty much every building we had apart from our Nexus. Had to ace them a couple of times so we could plow through their base and eventually finish them off.

Also did like 400k total damage, which was lulzy.

In a situation like that you need to sell everything and buy 8 infinity edges.

garath

Grats on getting Borderland 2....... and marriage =p

I am preparing for my final ranked "heaven or hell" grind. I should e-mail support and ask for orianna's social security number, that way I can put her in my tax return. Dat deductible.

------------------
Just PSA: This is probably a bad time to go for ranked, especially today and this weekend. Everyone and their mom that got beat up in ranked is coming back for a final charge, wait a week or so, and make sure never play in a weekend or during 9-5 work hours.

Is it wrong that I'm sorely disappointed the marriage and honeymoon will interfere with release week of Borderlands 2?? lol

I'm almost hoping that the ranked might have a few less trolls because of this news. More tryhards.

I'm making a push on Saturday night and Monday night to get through the remaining 7 placement matches. The only 2 nights I have left where my wife-to-be is working until October.

Q8D3vil

I was trolled by a Syndra on my team who kept dragging golem and lizard away from their spawns as I was attacking them so that they'd reset.

PISSED ME OFF!

i wish they remove that so i wont get trolled by shitty noobs when i dont agree to their retard decisions.

zkylon

zkylewd
Apparently a guy from Riot support said the sale/discount will go back up sometime, so that's good.
5PJ5e.jpg

(blame the stupid guy from reddit that can't print screen for shit for the white space lol)

Now I'm afraid to go to my film workshop :/

----

I just realized they didn't add Lux's PBE splash to the patch, for which I am glad. Hope they get back to their senses and give her a proper cute but insane makeover.

Ken

Corgi the Chloe (7:23): watermelon party
Bindww (7:23): what
Achtius (7:25): it's like lemon party
Achtius (7:25): but
Achtius (7:25): but female version
Achtius (7:25): maybe..
Achtius (7:25): please dont' google what a lemon party is
Bindww (7:26): Oh hey it's 3 old guys on a bed
Bindww (7:26): OH MY GOD
Achtius (7:27): i am agiest
Achtius (7:27): too old
Achtius (7:27): ;p
Corgi the Chloe (7:28): so is syndra any good

?

Achtius

yes, get her

also, I didn't know they implemented the new ranking system already. I went from bronze to silver without doing anything :D

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
yes, get her

also, I didn't know they implemented the new ranking system already. I went from bronze to silver without doing anything :D

Carry me to 1500 elo pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom