• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Today I tried to listen to a podcast about League of Legends while I raked leaves. They were complaining about how bruisers are falling off at the end of season two.

I don't think I want to listen to podcasts about League anymore.

Noshino

ilu noshino

<3u2 closer

GAF games have been pretty depressingly bad lately.

The problem was that only thing you guys said after that game was that jayce sucked

I dont care whose fault it was, just wanted to show what happened.

but how can you do that when you dont know the whole story? Like scy said, a lot of things were said on mumble that explain the outcome.

He is correct. 1000 elogames hurt my head

oh, so that's why you would rather spectate than play yourself. Cool, that's all you needed to say dude

Ken

Looks like I dodged a Boken by not being online these past few days.

Today I tried to listen to a podcast about League of Legends while I raked leaves. They were complaining about how bruisers are falling off at the end of season two.

I don't think I want to listen to podcasts about League anymore.

You should start your own LoLGAF podcast with you, Blizzard, and Boken.

Achtius

Screen03.png

that is all

kiunch almost got it too but summons stole it

Blizzard

Banned
You should start your own LoLGAF podcast with you, Blizzard, and Boken.
All of us would mute each other though, so the listeners would have to pick between three people talking at once.

kiunch almost got it too but summons stole it
I don't know what I'm doing, I just click things. :( And I always get quadras with Kat instead of ever a Penta.

I had two pentakills against me yesterday. And I even saw a Nidalee pentakill from my team, maybe in another game.

scy

You sound like an angry person on Mumble.

I try not to but I know I definitely have my moments of irritability. I'd like to blame it on series of bad games or just being tired when those moments happen.

Not that either is really an excuse at all.

Noshino

I try not to but I know I definitely have my moments of irritability. I'd like to blame it on series of bad games or just being tired when those moments happen.

its oki scy

ilu thats all that matters

Ferga

You don't really sound angry to me. You blame yourself when you lose, something that is hard to do for many people.

It's nice, helps you to play better and it helps in solo queue.

scy

its oki scy

ilu thats all that matters

<3

You don't really sound angry to me. You blame yourself when you lose, something that is hard to do for many people.

It's nice, helps you to play better and it helps in solo queue.

I'm super hard on myself. Games with me on Skype is basically a lot of "Should've done this instead" or other mutterings to myself typically. I berate every play I make, which is why I don't like trying champions/roles I'm unfamiliar with. I basically shit on myself for the entire game.

I actually do that on roles I'm comfortable with too ...

But, I do know I've had nights where I just kind of sound exasperated at people for pretty small things.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I have 13000 IP.

Also, I hate my life. I throw like a boss and once I start playing bad I just get worse and worse. T_T

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The problem is not seeing where I fucked up. The problem is that I'm easily depressed so once I start doing bad I do worse and worse and worse.

Boken

Banned
Watching a replay lets me assess the situation dispassionately and then get into the positive attitude mode of "im gonna do x better next game!"

Ken

The problem is not seeing where I fucked up. The problem is that I'm easily depressed so once I start doing bad I do worse and worse and worse.

You're too focused on winning the game than having fun. You check CS ever 2 seconds and moan for 5 minutes about how much less CS you have compared to the enemy ADC.

Boken

Banned
Not sure if I want to play TT anymore.

Way too snowbally.

Maybe if the surrender limit was at 10 minutes it would be better.

The problem with TT is that a lot of people don't know how to play extremely safe on it yet due to no wards so when you're behind, you get smackeroo'd.

You're too focused on winning the game than having fun. You check CS ever 2 seconds and moan for 5 minutes about how much less CS you have compared to the enemy ADC.
Sensei Corgi - "focus not on the little details but on enjoyment and you shall achieve serenity"

zkylon

zkylewd
Taking the time to watch the replay will calm you down and help you improve.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=381233
The breaking down the world section is really good at highlighting the different team styles At worlds
Can't believe I actually read all of that and the only thing I took is that I wish I was Alex Ich good lol.

That doesn't sound right. You people should do as my team does, play the catchy music of the moment (gangam style, the one about the girl that can't decide if she wants to get a call from a gay dude, etc...) and all sing along whilst screaming Y U NO CALL FUCKIN MIAAAS

Q8D3vil

i found that jungling in TT is really good and can give you good lvl advantage especially since its too easy to jump in from the jungle to the lanes and prevent ganks.

also, khazix is god tier in tt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom