• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Well guys I'm taking a break from the game for a while. Not having fun with it right now, constantly playing bad and just get angry with myself. Thanks for the games I've played with you all and putting up with me. Ill still read the thread and post my dumb replies. See you guys whenever the Christmas stuff starts.

P.S. Vertical line.

But look at the tits on french maid nidalee

Ferga

solo ranked placement games...

too hard

play support. buy all the wards and still get reported for not warding.

someone duo wit me

hmm second game, jungler dcs while we group for baron and we get aced standing at baron.

Third game: after watching so many adc fail to carry or win lane, i just auto locked

LTlCu.jpg

That's it. I'm auto locking adc from now on. Not even my support could keep up with my aggression.

Guys have you heard? Doran's ring no wards support Nidalee is "OP". Against shaco jungle. I have to admit I don't understand what aspect of going 0/15/10 was op but this guy was pretty sure.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Tried to solo queue. Really not a fan of everyone shouting out positions at the start for calling stuff. Also: people really do not like when I pick Lulu top in ranked, and having to tell people I'm serious seems like it would get old fast.

Q8D3vil

Tried to solo queue. Really not a fan of everyone shouting out positions at the start for calling stuff. Also: people really do not like when I pick Lulu top in ranked, and having to tell people I'm serious seems like it would get old fast.
its sad, when im first pick i like to take mid rengar and they always shout that they are going to report me then they feed like fucking cows, its really sad.

scy

The math behind Hurricane is frighteningly efficient. And that's compared to current Phantom Dancer.

Oh boy.

Blizzard

Banned
I never figured out how to Zed, but no worries -- if he turns out to be a mediocre champion, I'm sure Riot will fix him posthaste, just like Sejuani and Karma.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I never figured out how to Zed, but no worries -- if he turns out to be a mediocre champion, I'm sure Riot will fix him posthaste, just like Sejuani and Karma.

*looks up karma*

"karma gains increased ability power corresponding to her % health missing"

This seems like a very easy way to see a grey screen.

Blizzard

Banned
*looks up karma*

"karma gains increased ability power corresponding to her % health missing"

This seems like a very easy way to see a grey screen.
I'm not the metagame expert, but as far as I know Karma and Eve were long known as the very worst champions with the very worst win rates, to the extent that people might rage or dodge the game if you even picked them. Eve was super squishy and didn't do much damage. Karma could do some support things or damage...but required so much gold and items and she didn't work as the normal support role. And without a normal ult she wouldn't really have enough damage to be able to cope mid lane, presumably.

Eve got a remake and started doing tons of damage, and then got nerfed along with Deathfire Grasp and now does some normal amount of damage, and is possible still viable. Karma is finally getting a remake after a year or whatnot. I think Sejuani got a slight buff but otherwise I don't think she was chang much...her win rate may actually be decent for all I know.

scy, you may have just been lucky. Over the last week lolking says Ezreal is still showing up in 40-45% of all games, the highest of anyone (followed by Lee Sin) if I'm reading the chart correctly. His win rate has gone from 55% to about 52% though, so apparently the nerf worked in that regard.

Also, Karma, Zed (haha), and Master Yi are the lowest with win rates in the 33-40% range.

two champs in desperate need of either a rework. With all the changes for season 3 I hope sej and even karma becomes viable but somehow I don't think that will be the case especially since the S3 item/jungle changes seem to be higher priority.

scy

scy, you may have just been lucky.

Eh, I don't find Ezreal to be that big of a deal. At least, not enough to react "Oh thank god, no Ezreal" in games. I guess he'd be annoying in lane when I play Zyra.

Also, Karma, Zed (haha), and Master Yi are the lowest with win rates in the 33-40% range.

Not really surprised at a low Zed win rate. This is basically the trend for all new champions as builds get hammered out. More so with a champ with some complexity in their kit.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Is it just me or normal queue been getting harder and harder and harder... how many more game must I lose before they match me with people that tower dive me for a free double kill with double buff?

And why I can't get pass 60 cs in 10 min, why are wraiths so hard to solo!

scy

Is it just me or normal queue been getting harder and harder and harder... how many more game must I lose before they match me with people that tower dive me for a free double kill with double buff?

They changed the way that normal queue works in NA recently (like, Tuesday). It checks combined wins across all queues along with elo. Basically, the goal is that you should face roughly the same level of opposition across all similar queues (e.g., Blind Pick Normals, Draft Pick Normal, Solo/Duo Ranked, 5v5 Ranked SR; Dominion/TT don't apply to your SR matchmaking still).

First ranked game of the season. Duo'd with a friend Taric. I called mid>adc>top, but no one wanted to jungle, so I went with Cho. I was doing really well, going 5/0. I was so busy ganking that I fell behind in level/cs, and wasn't even keeping my stacks up. Garen was kinda losing to Pantheon so I put more pressure there. Suddenly, Taric PMs me bad news:

"Dude, Ez is terrible at CS."

My world fell apart. Ez had 50 cs by 15 mins. BS I'm not having that. I'm on a goddamn roll. I shifted towards the damaging parts of my build (Wits+Abyss+Deathcap) and even ditched the boot upgrade. Garen now leading over Pantheon after some good ganks, and Lux was SOMEHOW owning Diana. I put most of my pressure on bot. I could still prevent a loss if I gimp their carries and build damage earlier. I don't want Vayne to get to late game. Few teamfights and 2 towers later, enemy surrendered.

scy

Holy shit, they are doubling down on the stupid. How many perfectly shaped female chests with a helmet is this now?

While this is the concept art and the final has changed (as all concepts do through development), she’s drawn by the ridiculously talented Gem Lim

I wouldn't worry yet.

Also, obligatory One Piece reference to new champ.

Edit: Wait, she can heal? Morello is sad.

scy

THAT MERMAID SUPPORT IS MINE!!! YOU TOP/MID/JUNGLE/AD STAY AWAY FROM HER

I'm already planning to play her AP Mid.

Don't say that, it reminded me when they first announce zyra, I like the preview art a lot better than the one they actually used.

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably still expect a stupid hat and boobs. I just hope it's a stupid hat I happen to like and boobs.

Ferrio

Banned
Mermaid... dammit fish girl. Was hoping for slime.

That said, since I'm watching One Piece on the Merman Island arc right now... this is a must buy.

She's even named Nami.

Telaso

Banned
So since half you of main support, lets do some duos where I dont have to support...

Or if i'm playing with Blizzard, get a Janna/Fiora bot, with a feeding darius top that I cant do crap about while jungling......

scy

I'm looking forward to shitty supports when Nami releases though. Maybe I'll play more bot lane then for the easy wins.

That said, since I'm watching One Piece on the Merman Island arc right now... this is a must buy.

I demand a pirate themed skin.

Ferrio

Banned
I main nothing good sir!

Also how many of that exact same helmet are they going to do? They already ruined a Diana skin cause they thought it looked too close to Syndra... now they do this.

edit: Last night sucked, had some down right awful games. Even one with a graves and lux who I think were playing in an alternate plane with invisible characters.

I demand a pirate themed skin.

I'd be surprised if there isn't.

Ferrio

Banned
where is my non-humanoid dog champ

I mean just a dog, just a nice ol dog

Hopefully female... then we can't get flagged for calling people a bitch.

Here's my concern with Nami.

The fuck is her walking animation going to be?

She'll be at 150 speed on land, and have a flopping animation. She gets 500 base speed in river.

Actually how much you wanna bet she gets a speed increase in river?

scy

She'll be at 150 speed on land, and have a flopping animation. She gets 500 base speed in river.

I will pay good money if she flops around.

Actually how much you wanna bet she gets a speed increase in river?

If she does, I'm definitely playing her AP Mid. Goddamn, the roaming potential!

But, at the same time, it'd be a pretty lame passive unless it's just attached to some skill.

Setsuna

i wanted a new melee carry

At first I was excited since I liked her design, then I realized that I dont even like playing support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom