• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least I got to 1501 and that's what counts for the eventual end of season, cause no way I'm getting back there with the teams I'm getting now. Match after match completely lopsided, I'll be sub 1200 in a day or two at this rate.

Eh I think I'll pass. The whole cyborg thing isn't that cool to me. Dunno why all their legendary skins lately have to stick with the battle cast theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOxpL-SD_LE&feature=plcp

Me and my friends were having a blind match on the weekend. A teammate over extended himself past our downed top turret without any vision of river or the enemy jungle. As he was getting squashed, I made my way top, planting wards on the way.

The enemy team tried to surprise us after from a bush near baron but my ward coverage helped us turn it around ;). P.S they didn't have vision beyond the treeline

Blizzard

Banned
Tales of solo queue and "Well, that shouldn't have worked."

mid1y0ruu.jpg

4-5 people called mid, presumably a few of them joking. And some were like, we could go all mid. And someone was like go Caitlyn, all mid. But someone else was like no, switch. Then four of our team wandered mid and Orianna on the other team goes give me a pentakill! And I'm like, are we going mid, and our jungle lee sin is like no, we are NOT. So Lee Sin went bot lane against Nunu Tristana, our four went mid, and enemy Teemo was alone top. Diana started helping mid. We gave first blood, but got the first tower after maybe 5-8 minutes? I'm not sure. Then I went top, and everyone else did their thing for a while. Lee Sin fortunately got pretty high in levels from laning and helped the team not just fall apart, and then 5 of them surrendered after we took down 5 or 6 towers. I don't -think- we ever even got the inhibitor towers, and it was about a 23 minute surrender.

Oh and Orianna got a quadrakill, so close to her wish. I was farming top lane at the time though. =/

Ken

Corgi the Chloe: im going mid
Corgi the Chloe: w zed
Khaotik Munsta: corgi u wanna trade me so u dont get countereD?
Khaotik Munsta: dude
Khaotik Munsta: plz no
Khaotik Munsta: zed mid is crap

askakdas

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
IPL5 has a pretty impressive international lineup
Your mom's bed has had a pretty impressive international lineup. Also Corgi, the heck is up with that enemy team comp. Support Mao is pretty wwwwww.

EXGN

Sorry to spam the thread with competitive scene news, but holy shit, IEM Singapore is full of LAWLZ. If you didn't hear, five of the qualifying teams dropped out due to travel expenses/visa issues/schedule conflicts (Azubu Blaze, KT Rolster B, Curse.Eu, Invictus Gaming and CLG.na). So now IEM had to scramble to find local teams to fill these spots.

There are are three half decent teams at the event (Absolute Legends.na, EloHell and MeetYourMakers).

Because none of the qualifying Korean teams could make it, the 7th and 8th place finishers from the Asia qualifiers (Bangkok Titans and Kuala Lampur Hunters) actually got to attend. KLH are... alright. Bangkok Titans play in the GPL with the Taipei Assassins, Singapore Sentinels and KLH and in GPL Season 1 won only four matches over the 20-week, 40 match series.

But it gets worse. IEM drafted three random Singapore teams as well. One is a Dota team that I don't think has ever even played LOL. They lost in... get this... 11 minutes and 13 minutes in their first two matches. The jungler didn't even take smite. We'll see how the other two do tomorrow, but man this has been a trainwreck of awesome.

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol

zkylon

zkylewd
Back when you guys were saying that each had their own unique item they liked to build every champ (like Haunting Guise for scy), I tried to think a bit about mine, but couldn't come up with. I think what defines my mids is mostly that I hate RoA and Rylai's guts and I rush Rab's 90% of the time, but still I dunno...

Anyways, good day with my Tibbers avatar team, I think we've reached the point we basically either stomp or get stomped, but we never lose over silly things, like over chasing or backdoor or whatever. We used to get Baron'd a lot while getting Dragon on minute 40+ or something so now we're super overzealous of Baron (I'm traumatized), and that just makes for a lot more solid victories. If only someone other than me knew how to support.

Sorry to spam the thread with competitive scene news, but holy shit, IEM Singapore is full of LAWLZ. If you didn't hear, five of the qualifying teams dropped out due to travel expenses/visa issues/schedule conflicts (Azubu Blaze, KT Rolster B, Curse.Eu, Invictus Gaming and CLG.na). So now IEM had to scramble to find local teams to fill these spots.

There are are three half decent teams at the event (Absolute Legends.na, EloHell and MeetYourMakers).

Because none of the qualifying Korean teams could make it, the 7th and 8th place finishers from the Asia qualifiers (Bangkok Titans and Kuala Lampur Hunters) actually got to attend. KLH are... alright. Bangkok Titans play in the GPL with the Taipei Assassins, Singapore Sentinels and KLH and in GPL Season 1 won only four matches over the 20-week, 40 match series.

But it gets worse. IEM drafted three random Singapore teams as well. One is a Dota team that I don't think has ever even played LOL. They lost in... get this... 11 minutes and 13 minutes in their first two matches. The jungler didn't even take smite. We'll see how the other two do tomorrow, but man this has been a trainwreck of awesome.

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol
lol wtf

Ken

KeZu: FUCKING
KeZu: IONIC SPARK
KeZu: VARUS
KeZu: LIKE WHAT THE FUCK
DaBomb1: ikr
DaBomb1: lol
regshom: sona with rylais lol
TripNazn: lol
Pavadon: lol
Baby Berry: ionic spark op
TripNazn: gg regardless
TripNazn: haha
Pavadon: we didn't lose because i had ionic spark
KeZu: FUCKING DUMB VARUS
KeZu: MADE US LOSE
regshom: u cud of had ga
KeZu: FORGET LAST WHISPER
Baby Berry: ionic spark IS op -_-"
KeZu: FORGET MALLET
DaBomb1: I think
Pavadon: we lost because you don't know how focus
KeZu: LETS GET A SPARK
DaBomb1: anivia is a bit mad
KeZu: FUCKING SHIT
DaBomb1: lol
Ittybittydog: You could of had a V8 Varus.
So much anger. The Ionic Spark made me pop a flash though. Screen cap of the post game score stuffs so you can make fun of how bad I am at ADC and farming.

scy

Back when you guys were saying that each had their own unique item they liked to build every champ (like Haunting Guise for scy)

To be fair, I only build it on the APs I play with so-so scaling or ones that just greatly benefit from more spell pen.

...so you can make fun of how bad I am at ADC and farming.

Everyone can improve on csing!

Ken

Late night beating... don't think I've seen GAF get demolished so badly.

That was rough. Pantheon had a life steal page so he could stay in lane forever.

Kandy Kats: ARE YOU FUCKING
Kandy Kats: MY ASSHOLE
Kandy Kats: HE TOOK MY LEE AGAIN
Kandy Kats: yea ima jsut troll mid
Kandy Kats: now
Mushroom Maker: adc
CheeseTard: I dont know why everyone started doing that shit
Kandy Kats: cause lee sin mid op
CheeseTard: My friend started counter mid Lee
Kandy Kats: lol ima feed so hard this game
Corgi the Chloe: uh

Did not know people only play the game to do things they saw on stream.

Q8D3vil

bad day for me, lost 4 games in which two of them i played quite badly.
need to concentrate on specific role other than jungling.

EXGN

And the IEM Singapore drama continues. EloHell (probably the best team in the group A bracket) underestimated KLH and picked a trollish composition against them. KLH ended up winning and KLH, AL.na and EloHell all went 2-1. Because EloHell beat Arma in only 13 minutes, compared to the 11 minutes of AL.na and KLH, EloHell ended up losing the tie breaker and got knocked out. Don't get cocky!

garath

1200 elo players are experts on what champs are good didn't you know? I got verbally abused for picking rengar top because "he is such a sh*tty champ after the nerfs".

Fun to prove them wrong.

too bad I don't like nocturne more. Wish they'd come out with a new legendary for the champs I like :p

IPL5 groups announced! My predictions: Group A - WE Blaze, Group B - CLG.eu CLG.na, Group C - Curse.eu SGS, Group D - TPA M5. Group C is definitely the hardest to call.

http://leaguepedia.com/wiki/IGN_ProLeague_Season_5#Group_Stage

Oooh. Wow, that's a good lineup.

A: Blaze, Alternate (going out on a limb here for Alternate but I think they've got what it takes)
B: CLG, CLG
C: Curse.eu, TSM (holding onto hope)
D: M5, TPA

Telaso

Banned
Oh man, I cant wait for IPL 5. I had a stupid amount of fun being surrounded by nerds at IPL4, but I planned it poorly, this time I'm all prepared and ready!

I'm stoked to go watch all those group stage matches....

I'm such a nerd...........

froggen gets anivia. lets see if he forgot how to play it

I think Froggen is doing fine.... 162 cs at 15 mins.

zkylon

zkylewd
Twitch chat on blonde wearing a semi-tight vest thingie that was like 90% Photoshop opacity:
Wankyspanky: what a hot chick
Areena10: boobs
Placn3g: boobobobobobobs
Xsplatterx: this girl is SO UGLY
Lexepanda: isreal
Superteemo_ DEM NIPPLE
Jawier2: hey
Thesimplici7y: DAT ENGLISH
Tripsixhero: HOLY CRAP THAT CHIN IS SO HUGE
Discostewe: boooobs
Arkadious21: bring back the dubstep!
Mighty__: where i can see the brackets?
Lyganesh: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Garsulk_euw: RACHEL!!!
Auizon: i can see her nipples
Aweman393: so many virgins holy ***
Bojar90: dyrus wa sent to jail for killing scarra
Nimaicool78: fap time
Jabby11: fap fap fap fap
Cdnthe3rd: I'm new to MOBA's which should I play: Dota2 or LOL and why?
Atikavo: who won?
Maraboucoco: you can see her nipples
Plantielovernr1: WOULD BANG 10/10
Gatoragua: boobs pls
Ceosir: Israel
Svkftw: VIKTOR
Monkeyonpan: boobs
Themad0ne: Mifl
Luksul: nipp
Ludermas: nipples
Ollieloveshisguitar: OMG A GIRL
Sosibros: <message deleted>
Exxyz: HAHHA GERMAN
Alfkyle: next game?
Physx_1: CITIZEN WITH THE BONER
Zyloninavi: I want Sjokz
Genway010: ANNIE VS NOCTURNE
Max781801: She need some boobs
Imfromdk: fap fap fap fap
Jgeneral188: BOOBIES :D
Truthlol: nipplessssssssssss
Cjb87: rachel pls
Marcomini00: NIPPLES
Syamatocannon: BOOBS
Peager: (&#12494;^_^)&#12494;

Wow

zkylon

zkylewd
Blondie (to Curse guy): why should I bet on your team?
Curse guy: I'm gonna play Jax
Commentator #1: oh man he's been playing Jax for the last three months
Commentator #2: we'll see some sweet plays from Curse guy
Blondie (to Fnatic guy): and why should I bet on yours?
Fnatic guy: 'cause I'm banning Jax
Nice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom