• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I got that game dropping bullshit for the second time today. Getting really fucking annoying, especially when I'm grinding for those rune pages....
I just got through a ranked lobby, spawned, it played sound effects, then said attempting to reconnect. Now the client doesn't show anything in match history, and it's like that game completely vanished, no option to reconnect. Is that what you're talking about?

I just got through a ranked lobby, spawned, it played sound effects, then said attempting to reconnect. Now the client doesn't show anything in match history, and it's like that game completely vanished, no option to reconnect. Is that what you're talking about?

Yup, that's the one. Hopefully Riot can get a fix for it sooner than later. The people who have the hack can do it at any time by the looks of it.

Apollyon

Neo Member

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think I'm getting closer to getting AS Lulu top right. There is a lot I want to try tweaking with the skill order though that should help for kiting.

Ferga

When I play ezreal/corkii, I get phage procs on my 3rd-5th hit

BUT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE PLAY HIM, IT'S ALWAYS THE FIRST HIT

I hate RNG.

I remember when Skarner was chasing me, but I had TF so I tried to slow him down with Q procs.

But suddenly I went slow.

OH GOD HE HAD RANDUIN

:(

zkylon

zkylewd
Such lousy junglers I got today. I hate blaming matches on the jungler, but when I get no ganks in 20 minutes I'm like GUUUHHHHHHH

Q8D3vil

Such lousy junglers I got today. I hate blaming matches on the jungler, but when I get no ganks in 20 minutes I'm like GUUUHHHHHHH

our jungler was little better, he always come after every gank we got (bottom) to collect kills while we are dead.

dimb

Worst jungler:
NkF3L.jpg

Attack Speed Lulu is a train that doesn't make stops.

dimb

Something as good as boken (whatever that may be), but at least better than Haly I'm guessing. :p

So you need to be boken >= you > haly for you to be successful
I would be quite surprised if Boken had an astounding win rate.

dimb

Not sure why you say that, boken is the best jungler, strategist and captain on GAF.

why would he have a bad win rate
Because he plays with GAF.

No, I don't think it's bad. I dunno, I just doubt it's that special.

Neki

Because he plays with GAF.

No, I don't think it's bad. I dunno, I just doubt it's that special.

what are we defining as a special win rate, I'm sure someone on GAF can get that special win rate for you in screenshot form

dimb

what are we defining as a special win rate, I'm sure someone on GAF can get that special win rate for you in screenshot form
Maybe xcloser.

I'm sure there are a number of people on GAF with good winrates. But if there are they don't post them.

Neki

the game should really keep track of how many surrender votes you start

I'd like to see how much bindww has right now

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
I think the most fun champs for me are Blitzcrank for the wacky fun grabbing, Shaco for the gank setups and Malphite for some unknown reason.

zkylon

zkylewd
Add Lux to that list for the epic snares and I'll agree.
Everything about Lux is pure bliss :3

Riot is targetting her ult's name, her splash art, etc., just to nerf her to the average boringness of the rest of the champs.

Now if they made her ctrl+3 global, that'd be a step in the right direction.

Koomaster

Tried Vlad a wee bit. He's alright.
I tried him this week; but I'm not sure I know how to play him. I just know that lots of people end up dead. I give him a force of nature, random boots and all the warmogs he can carry. I should probably look up an actual guide at some point.

scy

My SR win/loss ratio used to be 3:1. It's tanked since :(

@Vlad - Boots -> Revolver -> Boots2 -> Deathcap -> Zhonya's. I forget when I grab WotA but I'd guess after Boots2 since I run Vlad top so it helps in a typical double AP setup.

The biggest issue with Vlad is people playing him wrong (e.g., thinking he's just his Q). His E does really good damage and you should always approach fights with it at four stacks. Even if you do terrible in lane, however, his ult is just really damn good.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Maybe xcloser.

I'm sure there are a number of people on GAF with good winrates. But if there are they don't post them.

Didn't think the forums were for that nor is that my interest.

Legato post up that link you will see me watching especially if its top or jungle.

inky

Wait, AP Leona is a thing? What? Sounds as useful as my jungle Gragas...

And what's with all the Lux love lately? Did she get buffed? I used to play her obsessively and was always told how I was a Kser/why no support nub?

Was she used in some recent tourney? That might explain it.

I never understood the hate for lux. Good base damage and ratios. Strong lane, great mid and good late. Her shield is a not-so-obvious benefit for the team specially if used in the middle of teamfights where you can make the most out of it. At 400AP it's like 600+ extra HP to everyone. Utility in every single spell. She's kinda like Morgana in a different way.

inky

Well, she is squishier and less mobile than other AP mids, and all of her abilities are skill shots (kinda) so if you miss a binding or didn't hit the guy that was low with your ult it's always your fault the team fights go south. I think that they also resent that you are usually the one who survives encounters due to your range, and you are in a weird spot between dishing out damage and being support. There are AP champions who do each of those things better: mobility, chasing, initiation, support, burst damage, so she is kind of middle ground I think. Maybe it's the lack of competitive play she sees too.

I always liked her because she can push, defend and you can take her CDR to insane levels, though in bad hands this just means she is spammy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom