• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I've been looking to add Fiora to my roster of champions lately. She is actually highly underrated, and I like playing stuff other people aren't playing. Of the Halloween stuff Hecarim sounds the most interesting, too bad you couldn't pay me to play him.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
I have this problem where I get a new champ, play him just enough to get decent with him and buy a new champ. I've only been playing for a month and some change and I have close to 30 champs owned. Am I expanding my knowledge of these champions and thus doing myself a favor, or should I stick with one champ until I master him/her?

Blizzard

Banned
I don't know that you ever truly master a champion. It could just be because I'm terrible and have the memory of a goldfish, but if I don't play a champion for a long time and go back to them, I forget how to play them.

On another note, a blind pick game had a hilarious Kassadin on my team today. They went like 11/1/10 or something against Morgana, so they were pretty good, but they would do this thing where they would sit apparently afk behind dragon in the enemy jungle, or apparently afk in lane somewhere...then if the enemy jumped on them they would abruptly warp and NUKE the other team. I don't know if they were doing it on purpose, or just a good player and bored so they were actually afk, but the impression I got was quite funny.

dimb

I have this problem where I get a new champ, play him just enough to get decent with him and buy a new champ. I've only been playing for a month and some change and I have close to 30 champs owned. Am I expanding my knowledge of these champions and thus doing myself a favor, or should I stick with one champ until I master him/her?
Just have fun.

Ken

As I've posted before, we know that good skins are coming.
We've heard about the Conqueror Tryndamere files and other what-not.
I bring you these:
Pentakill Olaf
Hi-Tech Blitzcrank
Armored Riven (Most likely the one with the icon)
Underworld Twisted Fate
Dark Templar Nocturne
[Halloween Stuff]
Pumpkinhead Hecarim
Zombie Brand
Teacher Fiora
Pirate Ryze

Never mind War Hero Janna. I hope these are legit.

That's pretty much how I play.

Apollyon

Neo Member
Just have fun.

Something I forgot how to do while playing before I took an extended break from the game, and realized in my time away from it. I would say that it's the most important thing to remember to do while playing League (or any game).

Teacher Fiora

I once pictured a Teacher Nidalee skin where she had a 'professional' outfit with glasses and her spear was replaced by a comically-large wooden pointer used in a classroom. I can settle for Fiora in a similar outfit.

Ferga

fNYe8.jpg

Ohhh yeah. Logged in the second the server went back up.

I was also first in the reddit channel but some guy logged in as well the moment i screen capped.

y2dvd

I gotta learn how to take a break when I'm on a losing streak. I get progressively worse and worse but I keep trying to break the losing streak and end up extending it. :\

Blizzard

Banned
I gotta learn how to take a break when I'm on a losing streak. I get progressively worse and worse but I keep trying to break the losing streak and end up extending it. :\
This is like the #1 lesson I never learn. I have a horrible habit of wanting to quit on a winning note which ends up taking like 3 hours.

dimb

I also have a category for cute boys on my friends list too.
This is like the #1 lesson I never learn. I have a horrible habit of wanting to quit on a winning note which ends up taking like 3 hours.
Gotta get that win of the day.

scy

And not a single 6300 was given that day.

On the bright side, maybe I'll get Blitzcrank in an ARAM!

dimb

And not a single 6300 was given that day.

On the bright side, maybe I'll get Blitzcrank in an ARAM!
I dunno, I like playing Miss Fortune sometimes but I'm not sure I ever want to buy her.

scy

This is why Syndra has a 27% win rate.

I'll be honest, I still want to try her as a support. Just because I find the idea funny.

Blizzard

Banned

dimb

However, there are several comments saying that's not true about the true damage, with video evidence, and magic resist still gets factored in.

It sounds funny though. I have a hard time dodging Syndra and got crushed by her doing tons of damage once, since I'm often too slow to dodge the black holes.
It's kind of hard to dodge her dumb stuff when you have a Zilean slow on you.

Blizzard

Banned
I bought Syndra with 6300 IP day one, right after someone asked me if I bought her and I was like "just a sec". I haven't even tried her in a bot game though. But she's THERE, if I ever WANTED to.

Also, one of the most depressing things ever is someone I know, who always seems sort of confused about the game, only recently got to level 30, played almost exclusively Lux (maybe some Janna), started ranked games, and due to the placement matches and 40 elo gain, is now like 2 games away from gold. I don't know whether he's truly better from not playing much than I am after 5 million matches, and I just never learn anything from playing (quite likely), or if he got lucky with decent teammates in the placement matches to immediately get gold after 8 games or so. Either way I'm sad. I don't think he even watches streams or guides or whatever.

Neki

I bought Syndra with 6300 IP day one, right after someone asked me if I bought her and I was like "just a sec". I haven't even tried her in a bot game though. But she's THERE, if I ever WANTED to.

Also, one of the most depressing things ever is someone I know, who always seems sort of confused about the game, only recently got to level 30, played almost exclusively Lux (maybe some Janna), started ranked games, and due to the placement matches and 40 elo gain, is now like 2 games away from gold. I don't know whether he's truly better from not playing much than I am after 5 million matches, and I just never learn anything from playing (quite likely), or if he got lucky with decent teammates in the placement matches to immediately get gold after 8 games or so. Either way I'm sad. I don't think he even watches streams or guides or whatever.

only plays Lux? who could that be

AcridMeat

Banned
I honestly don't know what it's like to have a good Vayne anymore. Any time I support I seem to get stuck with a Vayne who wants to divebomb early and often, feed, blame me, go AFK, etc. Sick of it.

dimb

She'll get tweaked eventually and then everyone will claim she's OP. I like her, I just never get to play her.
Just like Viktor. Or Sejuani.
I honestly don't know what it's like to have a good Vayne anymore. Any time I support I seem to get stuck with a Vayne who wants to divebomb early and often, feed, blame me, go AFK, etc. Sick of it.
Nutty was just on today.

dimb

Don't forget Xerath and Karma, they destroy everyone these days.

Actually I have quite a bit of respect for Viktor's damage, but not for Sejuani.
I just destroyed someone today as Xerath. They tried to counterpick me with Ahri too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom