• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
What does everyone like to listen to, music wise?

Your standard pro-gamer dubstep?

Rock?

Classical?

etc
Ingame sound effects, so I can hear things like Shaco laugh before he ganks.

If I actually want to do well though, I might listen to the VVVVVV soundtrack, or Gangnam style, or ukulele music, or Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb.

Ingame sound effects, so I can hear things like Shaco laugh before he ganks.

If I actually want to do well though, I might listen to the VVVVVV soundtrack, or Gangnam style, or ukulele music, or Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb.

I can totally see Shaco running around to Gangnam Style :p

How can you tell if someone is using the hack?

I just got in a game with a troll veigar on the other team and half way through the game freezes with "attempting to reconnect" at the top. The game lurched a few times and it's now stuck at the reconnecting message.

My internet is fine by the way.

zkylon

zkylewd
I never understood the hate for lux. Good base damage and ratios. Strong lane, great mid and good late. Her shield is a not-so-obvious benefit for the team specially if used in the middle of teamfights where you can make the most out of it. At 400AP it's like 600+ extra HP to everyone. Utility in every single spell. She's kinda like Morgana in a different way.
She's kinda like Morgana, but she takes more skill to actually do well, since you can't just stun half their team and pop Zhonya's and call it a day.

Team had a support diana for new lows in worthlessness. Even built a catalyst. Whyyyyyyy. I don't even understand, you can't possibly enjoy playing deadweight so worthless you outright guarantee a loss for the team.

Ken

Team had a support diana for new lows in worthlessness. Even built a catalyst. Whyyyyyyy. I don't even understand, you can't possibly enjoy playing deadweight so worthless you outright guarantee a loss for the team.

She has a blink, a teleport, AoE pull and slow...what's not to like about support Diana.

lolololol

Blizzard

Banned
So is ranked safe to go in yet. Has the torrent of new War Heroes passed.
Nope. I've lost 100 elo (which is probably my fault) and my bot and top lanes combined for like 4/29 last game (which was not all my fault). It's scary.

Snowman

Just got to level 30 yesterday (been playing for about 2 months), played 10 ranked games today and I'm at 1142 ELO, I know it's pretty bad, but it's pretty good for someone who only just unlocked ranked right? :p

MultiCore

Just got to level 30 yesterday (been playing for about 2 months), played 10 ranked games today and I'm at 1142 ELO, I know it's pretty bad, but it's pretty good for someone who only just unlocked ranked right? :p

It's pretty good. My ELO is less than that. Some games have gone really well, most of them, much less so.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry

I got 1400something as ELO after my classification matches. Then the circus came to town and hasn't left since, I've fallen to ~1100 and I can't get up because the matchmaker puts me with the scum of earth. Honestly, I don't feel like even trying anymore, these people don't deserve to win.

This post made me remember the OT is lacking a very, very important section:

qYGBq.png

Southern add pls

Ken

I asked this before, but no one answered. You cant watch random ranked games anymore?

Wasn't ranked disabled earlier in the week? When it is they just throw up normal games to watch but they usually return to showing ranked games.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Wasn't ranked disabled earlier in the week? When it is they just throw up normal games to watch but they usually return to showing ranked games.

I don't see any games that are watchable, but if it is suppose to go back up at some point, I have no complaints.

Snowman

I got 1400something as ELO after my classification matches. Then the circus came to town and hasn't left since, I've fallen to ~1100 and I can't get up because the matchmaker puts me with the scum of earth. Honestly, I don't feel like even trying anymore, these people don't deserve to win.

This post made me remember the OT is lacking a very, very important section:

qYGBq.png

Southern add pls

This just seems like a terrible mindset. Surely as long as long as you play enough games your elo will average out where you should be? As long as I keep playing and trying to get better I think it should all be cool. Blaming your team mates, even if they are bad is pointless, just gotta do the best with what you've got.

Swig_

No Blitz in enemy team in Draft.

I've been doing Ashe with my smurf account to learn some ADCing, but boy am I terrible.

I'm pretty good with Ashe. It's all about patience and hopefully having a good support. I just sit back and farm by last hitting until a good opportunity comes to get a kill, either by a jungle gank or your ult. Once you get some items with her (IE, BT, Phantom Dancer, etc) you're an unstoppable killing machine if you have a decent team that can protect you and you leave your slow on when fighting. That slow is so good, I've had so many kills that would have gotten away if my Q wasn't activated. She can be a great ADC if you don't let the other bot lane control your lane or get fed.I just hate it when I get stuck with a support that doesn't ward or doesn't ward properly. That can be game ruining, especially with Ashe since she has no escapes.

Also, I got a Blitz in a ranked game today, easy win. Love it when that happens after some terrible teams yesterday.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
This just seems like a terrible mindset. Surely as long as long as you play enough games your elo will average out where you should be? As long as I keep playing and trying to get better I think it should all be cool. Blaming your team mates, even if they are bad is pointless, just gotta do the best with what you've got.

I don't mind bad players. Everyone has a terrible day, I should know.

What I do mind is people who just instalock a character before consulting the team (usually followed by hardcore feeding) and/or choose a role for me and expect me to comply just because, people that blame all their shitty plays on the team and keep spamming "retard faggot" in allchat, and other fine elements of the playerbase.

Literally not a single ranked match has gone without one of them in since I left the >1300s. Not even the ones we won. It's amazing.

Besides, the whole ELO averaging thing is not accurate, for the team nuances are highly variable. My skill level might not be high, but it is enough to know better than to throw the game by going solo into the unwarded enemy jungle with all missing over and over until their Jax is fed 10 kills. It doesn't flag "stupid decisions", though it should somehow.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is draven a mediocre champ? I haven't used him, but he seems kind of bad.
Pretty strong laner. Probably has the highest DPS potential of any champ. Has some difficulty in team fights though, and unlike the most popular AD carries he is missing an escape.

Been playing Fiddlesticks mid/top a lot lately.

Feelings:

1.) You beat pretty much anyone without a consistent way to break your drain.

2.) You are a piss poor farmer/pusher.

3.) Ganking other lanes and enemy jungler is practically guaranteed when your ult is up.

4.) FUN!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

This.

Good attitude win games. In fact, the top elo player only have 2 champion with positive K:D ratio.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm pretty good with Ashe. It's all about patience and hopefully having a good support. I just sit back and farm by last hitting until a good opportunity comes to get a kill, either by a jungle gank or your ult. Once you get some items with her (IE, BT, Phantom Dancer, etc) you're an unstoppable killing machine if you have a decent team that can protect you and you leave your slow on when fighting. That slow is so good, I've had so many kills that would have gotten away if my Q wasn't activated. She can be a great ADC if you don't let the other bot lane control your lane or get fed.I just hate it when I get stuck with a support that doesn't ward or doesn't ward properly. That can be game ruining, especially with Ashe since she has no escapes.

Also, I got a Blitz in a ranked game today, easy win. Love it when that happens after some terrible teams yesterday.
I basically got to level 30 without learning jungle or ADC, which is pretty bad. I don't think I have the mentality to right click on champions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom