• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathcart

omg <3 Nautilus. I'm not great with the dude but man I just love watching him walk around the map. Then he shows up at a team fight like "hey guys, what's goin on here?" and throws an anchor into Teemo's face. If I could play 2 characters at a time they'd be Lulu and Nautilus. Best buddies!

on shyv? Why? it gives armor and attack speed while turning her Q into a mini-DFG; seems perfect for her.

my thinking is that since shyv has higher HP per level by default; i dont need an early warmogs and only get it at endgame to maintain shyv's natural advantage as the giant damage starts to fly around.

But im not that attached to it; i've also been considering randuins omen since it has a nice advanced level component; while with warmogs the only useful stepping stone that feels worth a slot is giants belt.

A few things, I play Shyv a lot. Best build on her jungle-wise usually ends up being:

- Boots + 3/Cloth + 5
- Wriggles (if slow start, you need to farm a lot for the mid game if you don't get fast start gives higher objective control)
- Phage + Heart of Gold (if have successful gank)
- Wit's End/Sunfire Cape (depends on needs of team and you)
- Frozen Mallet (slows, you need them)
- Guardian Angel (really useful on Shyv)
- Last Whisperer/Tiamat/situational item (This is where you can get creative, she works well with a variety of items, Ionic Spark is cool too)

If you have a bare minimum amount of champions, don't save up for 6300 IP champs, just go for the cheaper ones first, it is better to have breadth than the newest shiniest champ.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
If you have a bare minimum amount of champions, don't save up for 6300 IP champs, just go for the cheaper ones first, it is better to have breadth than the newest shiniest champ.

i've got 25 champs atm; so im mostly just buying runes with my ip right now.

Inskipp

Is it that useful? I think doing more damage with ruptures, the silence, and feast is better than Wit's End?
I feel like it's up to individual play-style. Wit's End favors the kind that want to shred things with AA + Vorpal Strikes, and saving other abilities for utilitarian purposes.

Is it that useful? I think doing more damage with ruptures, the silence, and feast is better than Wit's End?

sona y u no gp5

Moar MR and deeps. It's that or the CDR from Athene, but yeah no AP hurts.

Athene is gonna get nerfed really hard in S3 btw.

I feel like it's up to individual play-style. Wit's End favors the kind that want to shred things with AA + Vorpal Strikes, and saving other abilities for utilitarian purposes.
I guess this is my playstyle. Tanky deeps instead of tanky caster.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I may try playing again...I'm only level 11, so I'm still super lowbie. Are there any champions that are well suited to super basic learn to play and not suck?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Annie and Ryze for mages.
Garen for melee tanky.
Ashe for carry.

I played a lot of Annie, but I always seemed to have trouble last hitting mobs and never had a good build order/item loadout. It was frustrating. I don't like melee because I'm apparently really bad up close.

Ferga

umyrg.jpg

I will now be known as Brorannasaurus Rex

Inskipp

I played a lot of Annie, but I always seemed to have trouble last hitting mobs and never had a good build order/item loadout. It was frustrating.
You shouldn't be having trouble last hitting with Annie if you max her Q(disintegrate). If you last hit successfully with it, it will refund the mana-cost back to you.

Annie's Q is like training wheels for last hitting, although eventually you should learn to farm with just her auto-attacks then use Q for harass.

kahb8.png

Successful dual jungle. The Lee Sin raged as last pick that he got stuck with support. We stuck Kat bot in a 1v2 lane and put Kog mid. Got a kill in every lane early and Lee turned out to be really good. Also everyone on our team had a 100+ cs in 24 minutes, really rare I think.

Q8D3vil

Athene's, Abyssal, Frozen Heart. If I'm leaking gold I get GA and Deathcap too. You can check my builds at lolking.
Athene's is a weird option, i always take ROA because it scale extremely well with him into the late game (3600 hp at lvl 16 with full stacks).

Ken

Athene's is a weird option, i always take ROA because it scale extremely well with him into the late game (3600 hp at lvl 16 with full stacks).

I like all the stats on Athene's. I also just remembered that I've never been given blue every time I play mid...

Life is unfair.

Feature

Banned
Hey guys, can I play with you peeps some time? Do you guys use some sort of voice chat (skype / mumble / ...)? Do you guys have a chatroom on LoL? if so , please grant me entrance! My EU west nickname is SchralenDeem.

Ken

Hey guys, can I play with you peeps some time? Do you guys use some sort of voice chat (skype / mumble / ...)? Do you guys have a chatroom on LoL? if so , please grant me entrance! My EU west nickname is SchralenDeem.

There's a mumble server. Don't know how EU GAF is.

Ferga

"DW guys i'm a 2000elo smurf"

Takes adc from me then feeds the hell out of bot lane, gets outfarmed by 70cs at 20 minutes, dies first in every single team fight.

See enemy taking baron? Better b and buy a dagger

Next game:

ALSMdh.jpg

I keep telling myself to dodge if i'm not adc but why do i never listen

WQAh4h.jpg

SO EASY!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
>_>

<_<

People still play this game?

(Subscriptions don't get deleted anymore, woohoo!)

Edit:

QdM0x.png

I swear I've gotten better Opiate D:

jCJQR.png

to the person who asked how many games it takes to get to level 30:
7iySG.jpg

quite a lot. -.-

It's somewhere between 100-170 games depending on how many times you win and how many bot matches you play. Also, gj on Zyra.

omg <3 Nautilus. I'm not great with the dude but man I just love watching him walk around the map. Then he shows up at a team fight like "hey guys, what's goin on here?" and throws an anchor into Teemo's face. If I could play 2 characters at a time they'd be Lulu and Nautilus. Best buddies!

Just don't let the lumbering champ fool you into thinking he's super tanky :(

Athene's, Abyssal, Frozen Heart. If I'm leaking gold I get GA and Deathcap too. You can check my builds at lolking.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30853389#history

Funny enough if you're the big giant robot with 11 kills everyone will listen to you.

Good thing no one listens to nunu bot.

to the person who asked how many games it takes to get to level 30:
7iySG.jpg

quite a lot. -.-

Also the learning doesn't end at level 30, far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom