• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tooltip lied to me I swear

It looked at me with its sexy eyes

how about I tell you guys that Amumu's ult is not a stun (this ones an immobilize for sure!) and neither it nor Nautilus passive interrupt Kat ult.

I can verify this.... because I learned it the hard way.

Legacy skins to be on sale sometime between now and end of January.

Matador Alistar
Crimson Akali
Pharaoh Amumu
Red Riding Annie
Annie In Wonderland
Safari Caitlyn
Nightmare Cho'Gath
Red Baron Corki
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Masquerade Evelynn
Nottingham Ezreal
Desert Trooper Garen
Scuba Gragas
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Angler Jax
Phantom Karthus
Unmasked Kayle
Swamp Master Kennen
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Shamrock Malphite
Vizier Malzahar
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Leopard Nidalee
Sasquatch Nunu
Blacksmith Poppy
Noxus Poppy
Professor Ryze
Workshop Shaco
Frozen Shen
Yellow Jacket Shen
Hextech Sion
Spectacular Sivir
Emerald Taric
Badger Teemo
Firefighter Tristana
Highland Tryndamere
The Magnificent Twisted Fate
Kingpin Twitch
Butcher Urgot
Feral Warwick
Time Machine Zilean

Wildesy

dat alistar mid.

1MUmi.png

Now lets never speak of them again.

Haha SwiggityShwam, best name ever. For the uninformed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-wRQdrSqo

Cathcart

Red Baron Corki
Firefighter Tristana
Sold. Possibly a few others as well, but definitely those three. I'm pretty sure I already have Leopard Nidalee but if I don't I'll buy it. Cause Nidalee. Plus maybe it'll look cooler soon.

Saw in that same thread that Riot was working on a system that would allow players to sell skins they own to other players for RP. Not sure if it would be an auction house type thing or just direct transactions. Still, could be interesting to see how much some of those cool limited edition skins go for.

zkylon

zkylewd
Legacy skins to be on sale sometime between now and end of January.

Matador Alistar
Crimson Akali
Pharaoh Amumu
Red Riding Annie
Annie In Wonderland
Safari Caitlyn
Nightmare Cho'Gath
Red Baron Corki
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Masquerade Evelynn
Nottingham Ezreal
Desert Trooper Garen
Scuba Gragas
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Angler Jax
Phantom Karthus
Unmasked Kayle
Swamp Master Kennen
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Shamrock Malphite
Vizier Malzahar
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Leopard Nidalee
Sasquatch Nunu
Blacksmith Poppy
Noxus Poppy
Professor Ryze
Workshop Shaco
Frozen Shen
Yellow Jacket Shen
Hextech Sion
Spectacular Sivir
Emerald Taric
Badger Teemo
Firefighter Tristana
Highland Tryndamere
Kingpin Twitch
Butcher Urgot
Feral Warwick
Time Machine Zilean
Man pretty much all of those are terribad.

Maybe I'll get Red Baron Corki, if it's cheap.

Still means I'm spending so much RP on that sale.

Edit: Though, I'll probably only end up buying like four or five skins.

I lol'd because only when you add it up and convert to dollars, do you realize how much money you spent. I'm not hating though, cause I'm gonna be doing the same thing I'll probably get annie skins, scuba gragas, emerald taric and maybe one more.

If only they brought back definitely not blitzcrank back. I feel so sad I never got the opportunity to buy it or the christmas skins

garath

I lol'd because only when you add it up and convert to dollars, do you realize how much money you spent. I'm not hating though, cause I'm gonna be doing the same thing I'll probably get annie skins, scuba gragas, emerald taric and maybe one more.

If only they brought back definitely not blitzcrank back. I feel so sad I never got the opportunity to buy it or the christmas skins

Yeah, even though I have like 3000rp just sitting there, I make sure I think of the purchases in terms of dollars to avoid going nuts.

i.e. am I really going to spend the equivalent of ~$12 on that new champion bundle? I bought mass effect 3 for less than that. How about the skin or champ on sale I'll spend ~$3 on? I got Knights of the Old Republic II for that. It's too easy to think of them as space bucks and just blow it.

All that said, I think I've spent around $120 on the game so far. :p

All that said, I think I've spent around $120 on the game so far. :p

I don't even want to think about how much I spent :'(. This fall alone I spent $100 for that summoner skin(I only bought 2 skins for halloween sale, and no not the brand one). So much RP sitting in my account.

Ferrio

Banned
Spent 35 dollars on rp last night, figured it was time for a rune page bundle. Now I have like 15 rune pages.... a bit overboard at this point.

mercviper

I don't even want to think about how much I spent :'(. This fall alone I spent $100 for that summoner skin(I only bought 2 skins for halloween sale, and no not the brand one). So much RP sitting in my account.

I think I've spent around $80 total so far on LoL. I figure I've been playing this game since 2009 and compared to what I spent on WoW for the same timespan I've saved ~80%!

Edit: If LoL had a /played I'd be scared to look at it :x

Einbroch

Banned
I think I've spent around $80 total so far on LoL. I figure I've been playing this game since 2009 and compared to what I spent on WoW for the same timespan I've saved ~80%!

Edit: If LoL had a /played I'd be scared to look at it :x

Most people are probably around 1:1 win/loss ratio for unranked. Take your wins, double it, and multiply it by 35 (average length of games), then divide by 60. That's how many hours you've played LoL, about.

290 hours for me. :lol

Inskipp

Most people are probably around 1:1 win/loss ratio for unranked. Take your wins, double it, and multiply it by 35 (average length of games), then divide by 60. That's how many hours you've played LoL, about.
According to this, I've clocked 2987 hours.

mercviper

290 hours for me. :lol

Exactly what I was trying to avoid. :p

Too bad it doesn't count time idling outside of games too.

Normals (830W+730L) + Ranked (462) = 2022*35/60 = 1179.5 hours or 49.146 days worth of playing Summoner's Rift.

zkylon

zkylewd
You'd think after 300 hours of doing the same thing, you'd learn something, but seeing I've clearly haven't learned anything in my 24 years of life, why would LoL be any different....

Cathcart

Started playing this game in January 2011, took a year off starting last October, just played Shaco for the first time (just in a co-op game). Holy shit I really had no idea what this guy did, don't know why I wrote him off for so long. I still didn't even realize until after the game that his Q was a mini flash.

Parfait

Normal elos don't reset afaik.

A few weeks ago i never got beginners and people that don't know how to lane or Viktors in the bottom lane

According to you my elo got worse and, oh god please just end my life right here if that's the case

1493 hours of league played since Xin Zhao got released, that's almost as much of WoW i've played!

scy

Why am I getting these weird-ass mismatched teams? Later on i did 20/3 eve and someone on my team was level 27. Is this some preseason thing?

They did change the Normal matchmaking formula to factor your wins. Assuming you're in NA, at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hidden Normal Elo. It just tries to get you with that same Elo and similar number of wins now. You can have vastly different number of wins (e.g., 100 wins vs 1000 wins) but similar Elo.
Ah, that makes sense. Good call on Riot's part then.

scy

Introduce me to your cousin :p

Is Nami coming out next week? Do we have an ETA on her yet?

The Season 3 patch, which includes Nami, is scheduled at some point between now and December 4th.

So basically, December 4th most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom