• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseZao

So is Nami going to be another Lulu situation, or will we only see her as bot support. I always miss PBE signups.

I need to start playing with lolgaf again.

mercviper

Play with some lvl 23s, or a lvl 30 casual (come on man.. you have 50 more wins than me... but not a single rune) like I have been doing... you won't mind who you play with after that.

I don't break that easily :x

All that does is make me appreciate it even more when I play with people that know what they're doing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So is Nami going to be another Lulu situation, or will we only see her as bot support. I always miss PBE signups.

I need to start playing with lolgaf again.

I really hope she's as broken as Lulu was at launch. Though we all know riot hates fun and will not allow that to happen.

Nothing good will come of this, thread makes no sense sometimes.

I don't anyone takes this stuff too personally, it's all in (relatively) good fun.

havent we played together pankaks

I honestly can't recall.

Blizzard

Banned
Maybe I just don't hang out in Mumble often enough to tell, but some people seem to get seriously upset in there. I prefer the chill people, win or lose.

(naturally I'll make an exception for myself so I can still rage)

scy

Rough mock-up

Grey=Neutral experience or haven't played with
Green=Positive experience and try to invite
Red=Negative experiences and try to avoid

YwftIl.png

Back to studying!

What did I ever do to you :(

Ferrio

Banned
I don't know how you can play that long without even a general atmor mr page.

He just wants every character. He has no knowledge of any of the deeper mechanics in the game, matches, meta... whatever. Kinda bliss... but man you can imagine the type of people he gets to play with.

scy

She doesn't really fit well as a mid laner. Her W doesn't hit minions so she's left with her Q for wave clear (or E buffed auto attacks...). Her cooldowns just don't fit well for mid lane, really. Likewise, she doesn't really fit well to be a bruiser build in top lane either due to her stats but maybe it can be forced ... for some reason. I honestly doubt she'll see much outside of support.

zkylon

zkylewd
Rough mock-up

YwftIl.png

Back to studying!
lol this won't end well.

At least I got one of them grey circles (I don't play with anyone, sorry T_T)

Rough mock-up

YwftIl.png

Back to studying!

I will be green on everyone's chart because I am a gentleman and a scholar.

The only people I've ever seen rage in GAF is kaos and LC. Kaos's rage is just sad and grating. LC's rage is fun and entertaining.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I remember playing a game with you and not even everyone was loaded before you were trashing some poor random on our team over his summoner name.

You're welcome.

What? Uh... if I did that then I wasn't being serious. I never rag on someone and be serious over a summoner's name. That's unreasonable. Either you misunderstood me or you have me confused with someone else.

Solune

So many champs need both a splash art and an in-game model rework. I like the new LeBlanc splash art but she still looks like a mine in-game and Lux still looks like someone messed up her scale on the Y axis...
Some champs still look out of place even after their overhaul like Soraka. The visual upgrade is nice but I mean, her walk animation is hilarious especially the way her splash art depicts her. Although that Dryad Soraka art is awesome.
I plan to buy the Legacy Sivir skin in the hope that it'll look amazing whenever she gets reworked.
You brave soul... I was planning on buying Bandit Sivir way back but lmfao eff that! She's pretty fun but it's literally her visuals that hold me back from using her.
Is our relationship circle green???
Was thinking of doing the same thing with Lux's skins, but I don't want to even click on them. Ughhh

Agreed. Even after the new splash art her in game model needs work. Lux also has terrible skins, I think we've even gone through this last OT. I mean I have her Spell Theif one but, I kind of regret. Needs to show more legs IMO. Either that or give me Scarf Lux.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Play with some lvl 23s, or a lvl 30 casual (come on man.. you have 50 more wins than me... but not a single rune) like I have been doing... you won't mind who you play with after that.

hey man, no hatin' on lvl 23.

i'm 7-4 in games with GAF; i carry hard.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Last night destroyed me. I think I maybe done for life.
that game was a 4v3; alistar and shyv didnt count. >_>

and you said nice things about my Zyra. :( [cept for that part where i totally forgot her passive existed and went to shop upon death]

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
that game was a 4v3; alistar and shyv didnt count. >_>

and you said nice things about my Zyra. :( [cept for that part where i totally forgot her passive existed and went to shop upon death]

They still haven't fixed the smart cast bug with her passive. Where, if you're spamming spells and die it will fire your passive at a locked point instead of allowing you to re-aim. I've had to start using range indicators to avoid this, but I'm so much slower now :(.

Pancakes

Is Yandere the one with the eyes of the void and severing of human heads?

Yep.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yandere+

Contrary to the popular belief that it is the opposite of tsundere, it describes an anime character who is either psychotic or violent or both, and shows affection to the main character. Became a popular moe genre after the airing of the last episode of School Days. Other yandere characters include Ryuuguu Rena from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni series.

Blizzard

Banned
Something that Boken didn't teach me: If you start Caitlyn's Q animation, even if you get stunned, it will finish. I think the same is true for Sona's ult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom