• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

Pankak..
Trpmk.png

IT WANTS YOU

Boken

Banned
You haven't experienced boken/scy/kaos/soda cop yelling at you in mumble. YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MAN
I've never yelled at anybody. Don't mistake the time I told you to stop whining/telling me how to play as rage.

I agree with this.

On a recent note, I liked reading scy46's and Rex's comments about freezing and pushing lanes, since I feel like those are mechanics I really don't understand sometimes. Does anyone else have good general tips like that, that people might not mechanically be aware of?

Minion aggro can only be gained in the "help range" of the minions. i.e. if your opponent is a certain range behind his minions you can attack him for free.... alternately, if you trade with your opponent behind (but still in range of your minions), your minions will deal more damage to him compared to his to you.

TSM lost to Azubu.

Can someone explain why TSM's Morgana would even rush Abyss? Or why their Ez rushed BT before building any TF component? Morgana not having Zhonya until the last fight seriously cost them the game.

Boken

Banned
TSM lost to Azubu.

Can someone explain why TSM's Morgana would even rush Abyss? Or why their Ez rushed BT before building any TF component? Morgana not having Zhonya until the last fight seriously cost them the game.
He was getting dominated by Diana, so he thought abyssal was a good idea. It would've been good if afterwards he could farm like a beast, but he still couldn't, and so zhonyas became sooo far away. IMO he shouldve went for zhonyas and gave up laning phase and decided to team fight instead.

this is growing on me.

He was getting dominated by Diana, so he thought abyssal was a good idea. It would've been good if afterwards he could farm like a beast, but he still couldn't, and so zhonyas became sooo far away. IMO he shouldve went for zhonyas and gave up laning phase and decided to team fight instead.

this is growing on me.

Could have left it to just Negatron though.

I need to watch Alex Ich' Eve but I can't find the VOD.

Either because it was runes, or Kha'Zix was bad, or Cho roflstomps Khazix at low levels. I only had Lv1 Q and E when he decided to 1v1 and blew his Exhaust but he lost pretty bad. I think he had Q and E. He leapt out with 10HP but I ignited him. Both of us started with boots and potions. It just kept getting better and better for me. Killed him everytime he went back, Rengar visits to help on occasion, completely denied him farm and I kept dewarding with a pink. Got him 4 levels behind.

Too bad our Fizz and Vayne just ripped the team apart with constant trashtalking and whining, to the point of Fizz ragequitting towards the end of the match. Khazix eventually went 14/7.

Whoopee.

T_T

Ask her if she'd like to see your BFS.
I think she'd prefer to see his Needlessly Large Rod.

garath

That was a great fight. I was so disappointed tsm lost. They looked much better than they have in ages but I have to say Reginald is really the weak link. Ambition just shat on him both games. The first game was almost understandable as he was roaming a lot and helping other lanes but the second game was just a disaster. He let his team down game 2.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
6300, want zed, but new waifu coming up.

What do?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I bought Syndra, trust me, terribleness is not a deterrent.

I am interested in your position and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

But...but...you need to balance them out with an equal number of husbandus.

(I will never get to play Nami on release T.T)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe I'll refund Syndra and use the RP to buy Nami, thus keeping waifu neutrality.

One day when Syndra is not terrible, I will repurchase her.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Jeez, TPA is really off their game today. Fnatic really rattled them.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
That was a great fight. I was so disappointed tsm lost. They looked much better than they have in ages but I have to say Reginald is really the weak link. Ambition just shat on him both games. The first game was almost understandable as he was roaming a lot and helping other lanes but the second game was just a disaster. He let his team down game 2.
I didn't watch every TSM game but those that I did it felt more like Dyrus, TheOddOne, and even bot lane failed to really preform up to task. Reginald seemed like the least of their problems. I mean Jesus, look at some of the rotating they do just because they can't handle 2v1 lanes right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom