• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

This clg.eu game. Holy shit. Rengar single handedly screwed up clg and destroyed all their advantages with his backdoors.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
THIS FUCKING GAME
THIS FUCKING GAME
THIS FUCKING GAME

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

scy

Well, Rengar had great damage output. People played him full on damage builds to make use of his mobility and stealth ultimate. Let him assassinate high priority targets. He really can't do that anymore, however. He won't blow up someone late game with his engage anymore.

However, he still has pretty good base values. On top of that, his kit really utilizes high Health builds due to W (+Armor/MR, %MaxHP scaling). So a high Health CDR build lets him tank and just rely on those base values. Since he's really just held back by cooldowns, this gives him the best chance to just facetank trade with people.

They will most likely be forced to nerf his heal though. The buffed Spirit Visage for Season 3 would just be a bit too much on him, I'd imagine. On top of that, Health being the cheapest Defensive stat option to optimize makes his kit that much more gold efficient.

Wildesy

Why don't they buff GA and let you rez with more hp / mana ... I think it's not that great as is.

It's actually getting nerfed in season 3. The armor and MR numbers got knocked down and it now revives with 30% of your max health and mana. You'd need to have around 2400 health for it to revive you with the old GA's 700 health and considering 2400 Hp which is more than any champ's base health at 18 (edit: actually it's better for Nunu at 18 than the previous GA, it now gives him 714 hp). It will be slightly better for a few champs like Cho, but overall it'll be worse off.

It's a pretty great item as it is currently, you can't really judge its effectiveness off that CLG vs WE game and what happened at the end there.

Leezard

It's actually getting nerfed in season 3. The armor and MR numbers got knocked down and it now revives with 30% of your max health and mana. You'd need to have around 2400 health for it to revive you with the old GA's 700 health and considering 2400 Hp which is more than any champ's base health at 18 (edit: actually it's better for Nunu at 18 than the previous GA, it now gives him 714 hp). It will be slightly better for a few champs like Cho, but overall it'll be worse off.

It's a pretty great item as it is currently, you can't really judge its effectiveness off that CLG vs WE game and what happened at the end there.

Interestingly enough, GA was once (in Season 1) percentage based. It was changed to a flat amount since it was so much better on tanky characters than the squishy ones who "truly needed" GA. I don't remember if GA was 30% or 40% health at that time though. The change from percentage to flat was seen as a nerf, though, even though it became better on everyone who did not build hp.

Blizzard

Banned
What happened with the CLG NA vs FNATIC game? They're still showing as 1-1 on the bracket, but both IPL streams I checked seem to have other games on at the moment.

inky

I'm almost sure Fnatic came from behind and took it 1-2.

The brackets have been crap all weekend, and not updated in a timely manner.

Ferga

Realised today that my adc sucks. Been winning too much in 5s and relying on other lanes to gank.

Got to do ranked more and learn how to adc again and learn how to win by myself instead of relying on jungle ganks.

brian!

EeMKg.png

IsayFever

Realised today that my adc sucks. Been winning too much in 5s and relying on other lanes to gank.

Got to do ranked more and learn how to adc again and learn how to win by myself instead of relying on jungle ganks.

We'll bounce back :<

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So im in a quagmire, ive got an na account I cant use (300 ping) and nothing to do with it, i wish riot would allow us to either transfer over to eu or transfer ownership of some sort :[ such a waste of a lvl 30

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
M5 just got shut out by Azubu Blaze wowowowow.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

He knows, the secret we been holding for so long.... :(

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Oh man, Platinum before we can play again? Tears. All of my tears.

It is k scy, all little chicks need to leave their nest before they can learn how to fly. We can't carry him for the rest of his life :(. Oh the tears T_T our baby is leaving us... I'll miss carrying him.

he's not coming back

brian!

It is k scy, all little chicks need to leave their nest before they can learn how to fly. We can't carry him for the rest of his life :(. Oh the tears T_T our baby is leaving us... I'll miss carrying him.

he's not coming back

cry everytim

Pancakes

he's not coming back

Nooooooo!

Also, Azubu Blaze got knocked out...

ObMWi.gif

Pancakes

Brolaf had a pretty awesome costume imo.

Blizzard

Banned
Wow, CLG EU beat TPA? I seem to recall TPA taking the world championships, but at this point they may have been knocked out of the loser's bracket already (dunno if bracket is up to date).

inky

They are 0-1 in the losers bracket, so 1 more and they are out.

And CLG.NA beating M5, who just an hour ago handily eliminated AB. This has been one heck of a weird tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom