• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

they might actually nerf kat after this tournament.
Maybe one of the worst lineups to pick Kha'Zix for.
reset jump
reset ultimate
reset everything

the reset comp, darius got destroyed early game though and was useless the whole game.

Blizzard

Banned
they might actually nerf kat after this tournament.
I have long said I would have almost preferred old kat so people wouldn't play her in tournaments.

Also, it might help if someone other than Karthus (who can't stop Katarina ult) was laning against her. Ask scy46 what he thinks about Katarina vs Karthus. Although, I will note that in this game Katarina is 40 farm behind and lost the turret.

Side note, has CLG.EU gotten a single dragon all game?

Blizzard

Banned
I'm also a little confused by why Karthus didn't want Abyssal against a double AP team, or hourglass in these crazy teamfights, but I guess the all out AP approach may work best.

At any rate, the 1k gold difference jumped to 10k, so at this point it's probably over now that the towers are caught up. I don't think I saw CLG.EU get dragon or baron all game, not sure if they even warded them most of the time.

*edit* Yep, it's over, team of could 5 could only barely kill one person, even with Karthus ult. Jax also jumped into the jungle to 1v2 or 1v5. =P I feel like Creaton is kind of a weak link with Caitlyn compared to Pro Ashe Arrow Ulta Cross Map Stun.

Blizzard

Banned
That was a slaughter. The only armor Amumu had was the armory shoes and the armory shield, and Ashe killed him in like 3 shots. Poor robot, buff Amumu please :(

I'm starting to learn Fiddlesticks as he is great fun. I've been playing him in Dominion as I understand he is a jungler in Summoners Rift. That's fine but I don't have any runes and with the Jungle changes scheduled for Season 3 I figured I'd wait to see what looks best. Anyone have any insights on Fiddles for either SR or Dominion?

inky

I'm starting to learn Fiddlesticks as he is great fun. I've been playing him in Dominion as I understand he is a jungler in Summoners Rift. That's fine but I don't have any runes and with the Jungle changes scheduled for Season 3 I figured I'd wait to see what looks best. Anyone have any insights on Fiddles for either SR or Dominion?

He has good sustain as jungler. He will be a bit slower in the new jungle, but can clear it with ease without relying on pots.

I don't have specific jungle runes either, but can play him OK with normal AP ones. He can also be played as a support, scales off well and his fear is OP as a disable in that bot lane.

Pretty fun overall. I don't play him in Dominion.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
TSM can't catch a break.
iX1GA.jpg

scy

well if you prefer, we can always try team waifu with sejuani jungle :D

edit: or diana

I just realized there is only 2 female junglers..unless u count fiora or elise

Shyvana.

And that game just worked out better with ganks coming together (even though I let Rizzle die once, oops). I got snowballed and it worked hooray.

Edit: Oh yeah, disconnects.

Wildesy

He has good sustain as jungler. He will be a bit slower in the new jungle, but can clear it with ease without relying on pots.

I don't have specific jungle runes either, but can play him OK with normal AP ones. He can also be played as a support, scales off well and his fear is OP as a disable in that bot lane.

Pretty fun overall. I don't play him in Dominion.

Fiddle looks really appealing for season 3, he got one of the best ratings from that excel spreadsheet I saw I Reddit the other day (I want to credit Stonewall for it but I'm not 100% sure it is his work).

Doesn't even need a pot and comes out the other side with full HP. So while he is a bit slower than other junglers he saves 175 gold off the bat which you can put towards a Faerie Charm to help with his early mana requirements and help towards building the Spirit of the Spectral Wraith.

Ganks pre-6 are pretty underwhelming, but he is fully safe from counter jungling and there is potential there for him to do some of his own countering. Could really cause some damage post 6 with full health all the time.

Achtius

Shyvana.

And that game just worked out better with ganks coming together (even though I let Rizzle die once, oops). I got snowballed and it worked hooray.

Edit: Oh yeah, disconnects.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we won.... no details needed :D

inky

5 minutes ago I switched the stream because WE had baron and 2 inhibs down, 5v4 and they were pushing towards the nexus towers. I switched back and the game is still going with CLG.EU getting baron and an inhib, wtf! Hahaha this is so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom