• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

I would love if the team vitals/mp/summoners/ult panel seen in spectator mode could replace the one in game or at least be an option.

Ferga

Hmmm my csing is getting back to scratch.

I learnt that people cant outfarm my cait and that mf is just stupid in solo queue.

And my ezreal is so damn shitty now. Remind me never to play him anymore.

Is there anywhere that I can find a good kennen guide? Everything in solomid are either for top lane or 6 months old.

You want to play him mid?

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=1691-ego-ignaxio-kennen-build-guide

It's old but the only real change to him since the last post was the change on his AA range.

This really only hurt him from being an insane counterpick to a bunch of top champs. Mid it's not that big of a deal.

I usually go 9-9-11 and sub out the energy regen yellows in that guide for flat armor.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
been doing some noob theorycrafting and i have to wonder why teleport doesnt see more usage. [from top/jungle]

feels like being able to pop up behind an enemy in any pink'd bush would be much more useful to a top then the offensive oriented ignite and extremely useful to junglers with inate speed buffs or escapes like shyv/hec. jungler could literally be anywhere at any time and that should in theory apply lots of pressure on the enemy lanes to be passive. tops could also just appear on bot, get an assist/kill and B out. mobility like that just seems riff for abuse when well co-ordinated with your team.

ofcourse the cooldown is a total bitch though.

Boken

Banned
been doing some noob theorycrafting and i have to wonder why teleport doesnt see more usage. [from top/jungle]

feels like being able to pop up behind an enemy in any pink'd bush would be much more useful to a top then the offensive oriented ignite and extremely useful to junglers with inate speed buffs or escapes like shyv/hec. jungler could literally be anywhere at any time and that should in theory apply lots of pressure on the enemy lanes to be passive. tops could also just appear on bot, get an assist/kill and B out. mobility like that just seems riff for abuse when well co-ordinated with your team.

It's taken sometimes, on middles too - see xpeke's dominating tele katarina. However, addressing your points:
-you will be weaker than the enemy top in a duel since you dont have ignite. this means it's harder for you to roam teleport bot because you'd be defensive in lane already
-the opportunity cost of teleporting bot is that you lose farm and possibly a tower top
-everybody loves flash, junglers included. The other few like exhaust because it actually makes ganks a lot stronger and has a lower cd and late game is powerful for team fighting.
-it is hard to coordinate things in solo-queue

but otherwise yeah, its pretty good for pressuring bot if you know you can win your lane without teleport. its also used for farm lanes too.

sounds like you should play twisted fate

If I'm mid, I'd take Teleport if I can push and freeze the lane, but not really able to kill the enemy mid. A champ like Morgana or maybe even Morde can do it. Sometimes I take it to top but only if I'm looking to play more passive in my lane (eg Nasus). I really like taking it on Morg since she can't really kill but her ult is a big red flag for the enemy team.

---

What a horrible night for LoL. So many ragequitters and trashtalkers, usually in just one game. My match history is about 3/7 right now. I'll just take my last match to sleep. I played Morde and got owned pretty badly by Xerath + jungle Riven. I went 0/4. Our jungle Maokai got so frustrated at top that he said "Wukong, do you even know how to play?", which caused Wukong to say "you go top then" then ragequit. It got worse when Maokai disconnected too. Enemy Riven was just blaring on chat for half of the game. "YOU IDIOTS, ONLY 3 LEFT, SURRENDER ALREADY". Luckily rest of the team were cool and just played to frustrate them.

We were down to Nexus turrets when... "Enemy Poppy has disconnected".

5 mins later... "Maokai has reconnected".

Aww yeah. :D I even forgot to upgrade my Revolver LOL. I just spent the money on wards and elixirs. Gotta love how they kept diving for me because I didn't have any HP item. There was one moment in the end where I was left alive with 50% health. Teemo tried to chase me but all my skills were off cooldown so I blew him up before going home. We totally shut Riven up. I love it when it happens.

xCjds.jpg

I really need to buy Maokai.

scy

Hmmm my csing is getting back to scratch.

I learnt that people cant outfarm my cait and that mf is just stupid in solo queue.

And my ezreal is so damn shitty now. Remind me never to play him anymore.

It's okay. I'll take over for ADC.

Cathcart

I would love if the team vitals/mp/summoners/ult panel seen in spectator mode could replace the one in game or at least be an option.

When I came back to LoL I logged in and that spectate thing was right there so I figured yeah why not check a game out. I thought the spectator interface was the new one and I was really liking those side panels. But then I played a game and it was like oh, we're still doing a tiny icon with two lines under it, sweet.

Ken

Who needs TP just buy gotta go fast boots.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
These announcers are so bad. Kha'Zix can't jump in and out yet. He doesn't get a reset on Leap when he hasn't upgraded his wings yet.

Blizzard

Banned
Is Hexdrinker worth the (assumed) delayed BT?
I think I like it sometimes when I'm playing against a bursty AP mid and can't otherwise avoid damage. However, I'm not sure the shield amount actually helps much even with the upgraded maw.

Ken

I think I like it sometimes when I'm playing against a bursty AP mid and can't otherwise avoid damage. However, I'm not sure the shield amount actually helps much even with the upgraded maw.

He's building Phage next so I guess he's not going BT. Nope there's the BF.

Blizzard

Banned
Looks like TPA got crushed 2-0. They did a good try to come back in the loser's bracket, but FNATIC was just too FNATIC and FNATIC'd them to death for a rematch against WE in the grandiose finals.

The WE name just seems like it's ripe for making "WE did whatever" or "WE aren't whatever" jokes.

Boo, TPA people disconnecting early. Only 2 kills, 24 minute nexus kill or so, they got absolutely destroyed. Kha'zix is clearly just too strong at tourney level. :p

Ferrio

Banned
My diana going to get hit by the nerf stick :(. Figured she would even long before these championships. Only character I feel like I'm cheating when I play her.

scy

Eh. Orianna had better results last few tournaments and now she has a relatively sub-par (compared to before) win rate with no changes to her kit. Basing things off one tournament and with a limited (and sort of skewed) data selection doesn't really amount to much.

I suppose we could discuss why she has a high appearance rate in general across teams but that's fairly simple to answer: She's a safe, neutral AP Mid pick that fits a vast majority of team comps.

zkylon

zkylewd
The singularity will come.

EeMKg.png

Give in.

Edit: too bad I didn't get to play Diana while she was hot. I really am terrible on her. If she gets nerfed I'll probably return her :p

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Riven is best hero, get on top of enemy hero, press all buttons, all enemies are dead
I wish people actually played champions like Riven that were so easily kited. It would make my Lulu top even easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom