• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I really wish they updated the client. I know realize it's pretty dumb to have a different tab for your champions and your masteries, runes, etc. It'd be so much easier to be able to assign rune pages, masteries, etc. to champions...

scy

Wouldn't that be bad, since BotRK proc phy damage while Muramana proc magical, unless you planning for....... full page of hybird penetration runes!!

Once I get around to playing her seriously, my Nidalee page will be hybrid runes most likely anyway.

zkylon

zkylewd
They should also add the option to rearrange, and see the name of the mastery page (not just the number) without having to wait for the info popup.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
They should just give you a free rune page for every character you own and you can set 100 rune/mastery pages by character, and allow you to copy from others to save time.

garath

Man, maybe I'm crazy, but I'm kinda entertaining a 9/0/21 mastery build for manaless champs focused completely on cooldown reduction and movespeed. Like maybe a Vlad or Kat or something.

Is the % additive?

You have cooldowns:
4%
6%

Movespeed:
3%
2%

Coupled with runes, that's pretty potent. You also get spellvamp/lifesteal, reduced cooldown on summoners and activated items, increased xp and your basic AP magic pen.

With the extra base gp10 + pickpocket gold I kinda wonder if supports can do builds without gp10 items especially what with heart of gold gone and flask providing some cheap sustain making philo's regen less required. Chalice into crucible Sona? Doran's shield Leona? Doran's rings on support Zyra?

garath

With the extra base gp10 + pickpocket gold I kinda wonder if supports can do builds without gp10 items especially what with heart of gold gone and flask providing some cheap sustain making philo's regen less required. Chalice into crucible Sona? Doran's shield Leona? Doran's rings on support Zyra?

I'd think so. Though there's some gp/10 items that build into cool stuff now. I'll probably get kage's lucky pick on Zyra/Sona pretty much every time.

zkylon

zkylewd
They should just give you a free rune page for every character you own and you can set 100 rune/mastery pages by character, and allow you to copy from others to save time.
iWS68huG8ecbi.png

Ferrio

Banned
Lost my first season 3. Won my lane (fiora), mid lost hard, bot won theirs. Yet we couldn't team fight worth a shit.

EXGN

Holy shit, Dignitas jungler IWillDominate was permabanned for toxic behavior and is not allowed to compete with the team in any Season 3 tournaments.

My frames per second keeps dropping cause of the update :(

I had to turn everything down to medium just to try keep it at a solid 60fps

scy

Holy shit, Dignitas jungler IWillDominate was permabanned for toxic behavior and is not allowed to compete with the team in any Season 3 tournaments.

Well uh ... that's something, I guess. Damn. Time for them to quickly get a new jungler then.

windz

Well that fucking sucks for dig. I really wanna see what got him banned ;x. I always liked his skarner.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
That's horrible for dig, unlike normal player, he can't just make a new account since everyone know him irl.

Apollyon

Neo Member
So many new items, on top of the other changes with this patch. I feel like I'm going to spend the entire day relearning stuff. As good a time as any to start playing again.

Oh, right. I have to rearrange my masteries. That'll be FUN.

He must have displayed a real shitty attitude to get slapped with a permaban and barred from playing with his team in Season 3 tourneys. EDIT: "Worst 0.7% of all North American players"; that sounds about right.

Kenai

Oh man...they nerfed Fizz? His pole jump is ineffective against a lot more moves now. I got hit by Vlad and Malph ult mid-pole (and the Malph ult + pole sent me flying offscreen lol).

Hoping it's a bug or something but that just makes me sad right now, can't even enjoy the new flashy U.I. and whatnot. Was this known about/mentioned before and I missed it?

inky

This looks more to me like Riot wants to help TSM for S3 /jk

Very good on Riot actually. What better example to make for their tribunal system than no special treatment towards a pro player. Kudos.

scy

Clearly, Dignitas can now move Crumbzz back to the jungle and get Wings for top lane np.

Also, Quantic down too? Orbit can't catch a break.

Solune

Huh, I may have found the female jungler I was so desperately needing...

I'd think about it! It's quite evident the new S3 items improved her overall, though I don't think that drastic. If you want a tanky jungler I'd go Sej, but I prefer Diana myself since her burst is ridiculous.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd think about it! It's quite evident the new S3 items improved her overall, though I don't think that drastic. If you want a tanky jungler I'd go Sej, but I prefer Diana myself since her burst is ridiculous.
Yeah, problem is that I'm not such a good ganker as a jungler so I want someone with a lot of CC, and hopefully some effective way of ganking pre-6.

Gotta learn this thing heh...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Yeah, problem is that I'm not such a good ganker as a jungler so I want someone with a lot of CC, and hopefully some effective way of ganking pre-6.

Sejuani's pre-six ganks are pretty average. She has an effective gap closer and her damage is pretty okay, but the slow has to be timed just right (really this is the case for her all game). Bait out their escapes and then apply the slow, but it is unlikely you will gank before four, especially in the new jungle. It is hard to actually recommend her. I only played two games with her so far this season but I did well in both.

I was running strange runes. GP/10 quints, armor yellows, attack speed reds, flat CDR blues. Masteries were 7/23.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
fiora is an even worse jungler than before
Well yeah. The jungle is harder to clear now early on. Weak champions who didn't belong in the jungle are going to be pushed out and the more traditional and junglers with good sustain and clears will excel.

You shouldn't really be jungling her anyways.

Solune

Problem with Sej is that her CC is her Ult, so pre-6 ganks are hard. Sej's ult is basically her crown jewel. Diana at least has E, but her jungle start is slow. I think if you just want a presence, Diana is the better pick overall. Ironically though, I got owned by a Sej jungler when I was jungling Diana the other day...

zkylon

zkylewd
Sejuani's pre-six ganks are pretty average. She has an effective gap closer and her damage is pretty okay, but the slow has to be timed just right (really this is the case for her all game). Bait out their escapes and then apply the slow, but it is unlikely you will gank before four, especially in the new jungle. It is hard to actually recommend her. I only played two games with her so far this season but I did well in both.

I was running strange runes. GP/10 quints, armor yellows, attack speed reds, flat CDR blues. Masteries were 7/23.
Back to the mummy then

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, thanks, I'll stay with the mummy :D

I got to enter a 100% jungle regimen on my smurf account or something, but I can only play so many matches per day and feels like a waste.

I swear your avatar is gradually zooming in upon the creepy smile.
Yeah I'm totally not resizing it to mess with yar heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom