• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Vi's E is a 1 second auto-attack reset?
Essentially. You store charges of it though, and there is a longer cooldown for building those up. You also only carry two charges. The charges come quicker if you level the skill up. They are pretty frequent. Auto-attack into an instant E is huge burst damage, and builds up stacks on your W. If you combine this with her Q dash you are looking at a really powerful combo. Her Q really hurts when it's charged up. All of her stuff scales really hard.

Ken

holy shit, recalling now visible on minimap. game changer.

When will they fix the bug where enemies walk out of the fog of war but it looks like they just recalled. I recall them saying they fixed it but it still happens.

Boken

Banned
10% damage of maximum health?

holy shit guys that's a lot of damage

thank god it's not true damage AGAIN

Except it scales with AD too.

Whaaat.

At least Q and R ratios seem lowish

she seems to be balanced around her kiteablity - high damage on the triple hit proc, but low ratios on gap closers - Q and R.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol no preview for the model or splash, BOMBA. Scarf Lux is our only hope.
SHE'S COMING... SOMEDAY

itr7EWPPDxf00.PNG

I'm so weird

inky

Vi looks pretty cool and pretty powerful too. Every third attack a % of health and shield up on ability use? Damn...

That Kat skin is fugly as hell, Shaco's looks pretty cool (too bad I hate him) and new Lux skin? Yes please.

dimb

the only defensive AS% item left. It's not like irelia has a choice
Yeah. I kind of blame her for what happened to Lulu. Still, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to go early Phage or Sheen or something. I'm not a loser so I don't play/know Irelia though.

Ferga

After a while of thinking, I think Vi will be really fun to play but she won't fit well into the game right now but since its still preseason, things may change.

Unless you have full brush control, her Q will be really difficult to use properly. And it'll be very difficult to

From her skills and her stats, I think she will play like a different version of xinzhao. Vi is a little less tanky than xin but a bit more ad to compensate.

From what i've seen, I think she'll benefit from one of these two:

- a frozen mallet
- on hit attack speed item
- sunfire cape

depending on the lane opponent then a last whisper.

Frozen mallet because if you can slow someone and keep bashing on them, you'll keep procing the denting blows. Build a on hit attack speed item like wit's then it'll be like Vi having a person in a headlock and repeatedly bashing their head.

Sunfire cape for a team lacking any engage or tank and a relatively easy win against ad top laners.

I guess ghostblade could work but you'll be really squishy and I can't imagine playing Vi as an assassin but you could snowball from it.

Vi will have alot of counters in my opinion.

Q8D3vil

That's like her best option against Cho...

not when you rush it super hard (boots 1 into wits end not even potions), you need certain items to lane vs chogath (phage is very cost efficient item for early game)to counter chogath true damage which is the reason why he lost his lane.
i agree its a good item, but u dont rush it from boots.

dimb

After a while of thinking, I think Vi will be really fun to play but she won't fit well into the game right now but since its still preseason, things may change.

Unless you have full brush control, her Q will be really difficult to use properly. And it'll be very difficult to

From her skills and her stats, I think she will play like a different version of xinzhao. Vi is a little less tanky than xin but a bit more ad to compensate.
I would have to play her more to really say anything definitively, but in her current state she seems extremely powerful. She is very all in when she goes in for a combo, but unlike champions like Xin she has her Q as a means of escape/mobility and isn't really as auto-attack based. She's more of a bursty champion when it comes to damage. I honestly think she will trade better than most other top laners and has a lot of potential when it comes to being a bully in lane.

I'm not sure, but she doesn't feel like a champion I would really want to build attack speed on either. AD is more valuable, and applying stacks is easy enough through proper ability usage.
Vi will have alot of counters in my opinion.
I don't really see as many potential problem champions as you might. Jax is the only major one I could see being an issue.

Ferga

I would have to play her more to really say anything definitively, but in her current state she seems extremely powerful. She is very all in when she goes in for a combo, but unlike champions like Xin she has her Q as a means of escape/mobility and isn't really as auto-attack based. She's more of a bursty champion when it comes to damage. I honestly think she will trade better than most other top laners and has a lot of potential when it comes to being a bully in lane.

I'm not sure, but she doesn't feel like a champion I would really want to build attack speed on either. AD is more valuable, and applying stacks is easy enough through proper ability usage.

I don't really see as many potential problem champions as you might. Jax is the only major one I could see being an issue.

Good luck on spending 1-2 seconds charging your Q to dash out while avoiding cc and trying not to hit anyone while charging.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
go 1/1/5 as jungle naut before everyone leaves lanes for no reason.
enemy olaf goes 0/1/1
only mid knows how to cs
have an assist in 63% of all teams kills
lose game, jungles fault.

MAN I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE EXAGGERATING.

oh well, 4 more wins until 100.

dimb

Good luck on spending 1-2 seconds charging your Q to dash out while avoiding cc and trying not to hit anyone while charging.
Okay? I'll take it over nothing. It also can hop walls. Even without charging it you get a small dash that can create separation.
go 1/1/5 as jungle naut before everyone leaves lanes for no reason.
enemy olaf goes 0/1/1
only mid knows how to cs
have an assist in 63% of all teams kills
lose game, jungles fault.

MAN I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE EXAGGERATING.

oh well, 4 more wins until 100.
Get back to me when you hit 90% involvement of your team kills as the jungler.

Playing Solo must be the most frustrating thing ever

Quitters, people who don't know how not to feed.

People who think they're tacticians, and cost us to lose a game (just happened, told the team to camp at baron, we got whooped and lost immediately.)

Fuck everyone

Ken

People who think they're tacticians, and cost us to lose a game (just happened, told the team to camp at baron, we got whooped and lost immediately.)

Fuck everyone

i have good news for you

solo queue never changes

Boken

Banned
Okay? I'll take it over nothing. It also can hop walls. Even without charging it you get a small dash that can create separation.

Get back to me when you hit 90% involvement of your team kills as the jungler.
sure its nice, but you have no real mobility in lane until level 6. With two E charges, you can burst pretty hard, but how do you catch anybody? And then after the 2 charges are used, you're a sitting duck unless somebody lets you stand and hit them. At least she sounds fun though

Fuck everyone

thats why i troll in games, all day everyday
You two should play together

Ferga

Or you know... you could learn how to make sick plays in a 4v5 and get your adc to go legendary in less than 10minutes.

rjHlih.jpg

and this shows that the 'solo queue' experiences doesn't end at gold

dimb

sure its nice, but you have no real mobility in lane until level 6. With two E charges, you can burst pretty hard, but how do you catch anybody? And then after the 2 charges are used, you're a sitting duck unless somebody lets you stand and hit them. At least she sounds fun though
I am talking mobility purely from an escape standpoint, which she can have starting at level one. The E recarges quickly. You don't need to kill people every time you trade. I seriously think you guys don't understand how much damage she does right now. She will wind up zoning the enemy, pushing out anyone who tries to farm, and wining the lane. Q dash also provides CC immunity. It will set up escapes.

Boken

Banned
I am talking mobility purely from an escape standpoint, which she can have starting at level one. The E recarges quickly. You don't need to kill people every time you trade. I seriously think you guys don't understand how much damage she does right now. She will wind up zoning the enemy, pushing out anyone who tries to farm, and wining the lane. Q dash also provides CC immunity. It will set up escapes.

14/12.5/11/9.5/7 per charge man. No I understand she does a lot of damage, but she lacks real mobility is all I'm sayin. I was wrong about the ratios though. her ratios are pretty good..... if you stack AD.

also, Q dash is a "dash" proper and can be stopped by CC. it's her ult that has CC immunity.

Anyway, one things for sure.... Vi is gonna suck in a 1v2 lane.

Just played with a 10/1/8 Lux.

Not sure if good or bad. I was jungle Nunu. Everytime our blue went up I said "Hey Lux take our blue I'll help" but no ignored. One time, wow she actually approached and she's attacking it with me! Finally! I'll omnom smite it to low health for you... then she leaves. Graves takes over before the effort gets wasted.

That was like, 5 blues she didn't take. I didn't need blue because I always had the enemy's blue.

On a side news, love counter jungle Nunu in this season. Big creep? OMNOM. Getting chased? Snowball Bloodboil. Even deadlier this time because of the gold and how much stronger creeps are.

Boken

Banned
Just played with a 10/1/8 Lux.

Not sure if good or bad. I was jungle Nunu. Everytime our blue went up I said "Hey Lux take our blue I'll help" but no ignored. One time, wow she actually approached and she's attacking it with me! Finally! I'll omnom smite it to low health for you... then she leaves. Graves takes over before the effort gets wasted.

That was like, 5 blues she didn't take. I didn't need blue because I always had the enemy's blue.

Maybe she didnt understand

Anyway... hot on the heals of visible recall on minimap...

visible teleport. : O

I just won a game that I was going to troll in wtf

right when I tell people that I'm going to purposely fuck up they go hard as hell

game took 70 minutes and I got 22 kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom