• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrekt

Just like I said a few pages back... lux is the only character I ever see take clarity.. and is a bad sign.

When I played Galio a lot, I'd take Clarity on him. His Q has amazing zone potential early game but he doesn't have the mana pool to keep the pressure on early. It allowed me to go for something tankier than a chalice or other mana regen for my first item.

First time in the new jungle:

GLYTh.jpg

That Teemo was God damn scary at the end. Nasus fed him top and he just had a tonne of magic pen. It was a stalemate for most of the game, but then Teemo and Ez tried to do Baron on their own. Teemo died to Baron, I ulti'd on Ez, killed him and smited Baron. We aced them, pushed through and they surrendered, they knew they wouldn't win. Cracking game.

Ravenous Hydra + Statikk Shiv + Nocturne's passive = ultimate wave clear. Expensive build though.

Also, Beyblade Noc is awesome.

zkylon

zkylewd
Think lux just attracts those people who want to spam E. Veigar... hell i i know.
I don't know why would you run Clarity on any champion in any scenario. Ignite, Heal, Barrier and Exhaust have all better uses. Clarity might net you a kill if you're 50 mana short of your ult but you can avoid that easily by rationing it. Unlike health, that sometimes you can't help getting beaten to a pulp.

I will say, laning against blue buff Orianna is incredibly annoying. Ball spell spam all the time.
Good thing almost nobody plays her but me :3

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Hey guys, which skin in League offers me the biggest pair of breasts?

Ken

Is Sona the only one whose subtitle doesn't start with 'the?'

Also why is Garen's 'The' capitalized.

riot pls

Also almost threw a game by wandering too far mid to farm a creep wave and got chased down by the enemy fed Vayne. Feels bad.

A Penguin

First time in the new jungle:

GLYTh.jpg

That Teemo was God damn scary at the end. Nasus fed him top and he just had a tonne of magic pen. It was a stalemate for most of the game, but then Teemo and Ez tried to do Baron on their own. Teemo died to Baron, I ulti'd on Ez, killed him and smited Baron. We aced them, pushed through and they surrendered, they knew they wouldn't win. Cracking game.

Ravenous Hydra + Statikk Shiv + Nocturne's passive = ultimate wave clear. Expensive build though.

Also, Beyblade Noc is awesome.

Whoa, a game where neither team has a single black cleaver. That's a rare sight nowadays.

inky

Is it true that if I contact support they'll give me a few RP towards a new purchase? I currently have 483 RP. I will probably buy $20 worth of points but that will be next week and I don't want to miss this weeks sale.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is Sona the only one whose subtitle doesn't start with 'the?'

Also why is Garen's 'The' capitalized.

riot pls

Also almost threw a game by wandering too far mid to farm a creep wave and got chased down by the enemy fed Vayne. Feels bad.
Diana
Scorn of the Moon

Jax
Grandmaster at Arms

Malphite
Shard of the Monolith

Morgana
Fallen Angel

Shen
Eye of Twilight

Zyra
Rise of the Thorns

Ferrio

Banned
I'd vote Miss Fortune's.

Doesn't help that she is bending back (or whatever that crazy body of her is doing) to show them even more.

Miss-Fortune-Classic-Reworked.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
League of Legends |OT4| Boob comparisons, waifus, fish ladies, relationship charts, and this thing (◕‿◕)

Hato-kun

I've finally started playing this, it's actually pretty damn fun. Had a few games as Udyr and Riven last week, finally bought some champs this week. Bought Nami and Lux and holy crap, I had a game as Lux last night and she's so bloody good.

zkylon

zkylewd
I've finally started playing this, it's actually pretty damn fun. Had a few games as Udyr and Riven last week, finally bought some champs this week. Bought Nami and Lux and holy crap, I had a game as Lux last night and she's so bloody good.
Another Lux lover joins the group.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I have just been informed that DOTA2 offers nude modifications.

Now I have to ask, what does League offer me that DOTA2 does not?

scy

On the subject of duo queue in ranked, do note that the formula is weighted for averaging Elo: It's the sum of their Elo ratings plus 100. So last pick duo queues tend to be in above their heads.

And, well, a lot of them are either trolling or just bad anyway.

Neki

On the subject of duo queue in ranked, do note that the formula is weighted for averaging Elo: It's the sum of their Elo ratings plus 100. So last pick duo queues tend to be in above their heads.

And, well, a lot of them are either trolling or just bad anyway.

What's an ELO?

Ferrio

Banned
You know one thing that really puzzles me.

LoL is a huge success, with many of it's fans having character favorites and such. Yet their merchandise is abysmal. They could make a killing if they had some decent t shirts and such.

LoL is a huge success, with many of it's fans having character favorites and such. Yet their merchandise is abysmal. They could make a killing if they had some decent t shirts and such.

Riot is a slow thinker. It took them years to come up with more IP sinks (summoner icons, ward skins). They needed that new financial dude to even think of it.

I don't think it'd sell that much, to be honest. For the same reason Counter Strike merch failed... too many people play it, it's not much of a personality statement when so many people play it, and because usually that type of purchase is driven by one's desire for individuality.

I bet they COULD make a small fortune with toys/miniatures/figurines/whatever though.

JesseZao

I have just been informed that DOTA2 offers nude modifications.

Now I have to ask, what does League offer me that DOTA2 does not?

Your driveby trolls are always so obvious. LoL At least Haly plays ;)

Played broodmother the other day, but i still like the focused design (what you might call babied simplification) of elise better.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Damn, wildfire Zyra is on sale. Hmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom