• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Your driveby trolls are always so obvious. LoL At least Haly plays ;)

Played broodmother the other day, but i still like the focused design (what you might call babied simplification) of elise better.

Hey now, breasts are no joke. Why, without the, League of Legends might not even exist!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
this thread has changed for the worse

It all started with that evil face. There is only one way to change course and bring back the golden age.

You know what you must do...

Hero

You know one thing that really puzzles me.

LoL is a huge success, with many of it's fans having character favorites and such. Yet their merchandise is abysmal. They could make a killing if they had some decent t shirts and such.

I don't think it'd sell that much, to be honest. For the same reason Counter Strike merch failed... too many people play it, it's not much of a personality statement when so many people play it, and because usually that type of purchase is driven by one's desire for individuality.

I bet they COULD make a small fortune with toys/miniatures/figurines/whatever though.

I think League of Legends merchandise is where they need to go. I mean if WoW could get all the merchandising they got League of Legends can definitely do it too. T-shirts, hats, etc. I personally would love to see figures, statues, plushies, etc. Look how people went bonkers over the Teemo hat. It's money that they're sitting on the table.

Rayven and other Riot GAF, hire me. I got plans.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Bishoujo figurines for all the girls. Nendos for all the Yordles.

Sell millions.

zkylon

zkylewd
ib0nY4ZS3XMCXU.png

lol I barely did anything other than making the sivir miserable

Ken

hey rex what do you recommend as a general item build for varus

wait

what is that

ps i've been going BT -> Hurricane but I still don't see the value in hurricane. After that I just make last whisper because idunno.

zkylon

zkylewd
Tried Cho'Gath support, got rewarded with equally bizarre lane (Heim/Rumble).

Also tried Cait, her skills are kinda boring and she's ugly as hell but her skins are cheap so maybe buy?

And it's all Boken's fault it's his link

LCGeek

formerly sane
ps i've been going BT -> Hurricane but I still don't see the value in hurricane. After that I just make last whisper because idunno.

Attack speed on ADC should be more than enough. 70% is nasty no matter how you slice it for one item. The multishot is a bonus they could remove it and I would still get the damn thing.

Solo Queue will be the death of me.. The people I play with are so bad ;_;

I'm currently losing a 5v4, I have 2 deaths and the rest of the team has combined for 40. And they won't surrender.

This fucking game man.

I just don't get how someone can die the same way over and over and over and not learn their lesson.

Ferga

hey rex what do you recommend as a general item build for varus

wait

what is that

BT always then:

Hurricane is situational.

You don't get it if there are alot of initiators on the other team with gap closers. E.g malphite, xin zhao, diana, leona etc....
You want hurricane when you know you can kite the other team with attack move when you have red. If you don't have red at mid-game, you are at a very large disadvantage. (hence why i always say wait for red to spawn before fighting).

You can go zephyr/statik shiv in other cases as your second major item

Third would be that QSS ad item or GA depending on your playstyle. But i'm fully against GA on varus because if you die, you're probably going to die again without doing anything. I mean if people were able to get through your ult and your E slow without dying then you're screwed.

Fourth would be Last whisper

then my fifth and final item on all my adcs is a frozen mallet. Love the perma slow and don't have to wait for red to spawn. Makes kiting even easier.

Ferga

omgwtfbbq

Kat's new recall has her cutting up candy cane. She should be assassinating it. I DEMAND REMAKE

rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom