• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

fishmoney: top
Trepster: im top dude
Trepster: sorry
fishmoney: im trollin the fukhead
fishmoney: seeya top
Droplesa: fishmoniesss
Droplesa: quit being a baby
fishmoney: takes two
fishmoney: if he goes top
Trepster: im first pick. deal
fishmoney: there will be two top when i said i was going top i meant it
fishmoney: ill throw a game at 1300 to prove a point
ohhehe: jungle
Trepster: your going to have to either suck it up, or troll and lose some elo for yourself
fishmoney: i will watch

So my new goal is to work on my Nidalee because of her remake. gg guys, we lose every game now.

AD nid is pretty easy. Just don't pick yourself into a teemo.

fishmoney: top
Trepster: im top dude
Trepster: sorry
fishmoney: im trollin the fukhead
fishmoney: seeya top
Droplesa: fishmoniesss
Droplesa: quit being a baby
fishmoney: takes two
fishmoney: if he goes top
Trepster: im first pick. deal
fishmoney: there will be two top when i said i was going top i meant it
fishmoney: ill throw a game at 1300 to prove a point
ohhehe: jungle
Trepster: your going to have to either suck it up, or troll and lose some elo for yourself
fishmoney: i will watch

Did you go mid lux with clairty and win?

zkylon

zkylewd
attachment.php

Solune

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=572913&d=1355290968

Are those frills on her right hip? Anyways looks good. Lightning-esque hair. Now I just want to falcon punch the shit out of people.

Finally the much needed Nidalee upgrade, a shame they didnt update the other splash artwork too though =/

zkylon

zkylewd
Are those frills on her right hip? Anyways looks good. Lightning-esque hair. Now I just want to falcon punch the shit out of people./
Yes they are and no they look super dumb. Hate her design, personally.

Also just played with a Leona that refused to buy GP10 items so she ran out of money to buy wards :///////////

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Playing support Taric early game after is fucking infuriating. The stun and the W are good.

Heal is pretty shit.

Boken

Banned
Playing support Taric early game after is fucking infuriating. The stun and the W are good.

Heal is pretty shit.
Are you saying taric is shit outside of laning? Yeah pretty much. When you pick taric you gotta own laning phase, but luckily that's easy

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Are you saying taric is shit outside of laning? Yeah pretty much. When you pick taric you gotta own laning phase, but luckily that's easy
Easy as long as a certain crackwhore doesn't disconnect

Ken

The code patch is scheduled to go out Tuesday. Vi will be enabled sometime between then and Christmas AFAIK.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
played my first ranked game; that system they're testing where it ranks you with people w/ a similair number of games played does indeed work. everyone in my game had less than 10 wins [in ranked].

we won, was happy with my cs. 90 at 11min. :D

garath

I want to like/buy that Kat skin just because it's Kat and I play her a lot but it's really not super great. I'll need to see what it looks like in-game.

scy

You got this, but my goal is to play Veigar when that skin is out so we lose because of that.

gggggg christmas skin team

Not worried in the least no doubt kiunch will just carry or throw harder.

Nah, Kiunch will log on right after we started a game and then be afk whenever we finish up.

To be fair, I don't think my Nidalee is that bad right now. Just not comfortable enough to dominate a lane like my Riven, Fiora, Kha'zix, etc.

Are those frills on her right hip? Anyways looks good. Lightning-esque hair. Now I just want to falcon punch the shit out of people.

I like to imagine she had a full on tutu or some shit and went, "Fuck this, I'm bashing skulls in" and ripped it all off.

I might skip buying her skin if only for how awesome this splash is.

Finally the much needed Nidalee upgrade, a shame they didnt update the other splash artwork too though =/

French Maid splash is so-so compared to her new default one. Looks good in game though!

erragal

Lux new skin have new particles too

About 85% of my games are lux dom now and I still wont get that skin. Just find that model really unappealing. On the flipside they should start selling spell effect changes independent of the skins so we can mix/match.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Nah, Kiunch will log on right after we started a game and then be afk whenever we finish up.

French Maid splash is so-so compared to her new default one. Looks good in game though!

My waifu is waiting for me in fire emblem. I will be back soon, the casual dudebro mode is making the game dumb, and there are zero benefits for turning back to normal mode.

So sad that french maid not getting new splash, I was going to buy it :(

garath

I'm starting to think flask start mid is the way to go. So much sustain. The boots are nice but having the health+mana regen of the flask is pretty nice.

scy

My waifu is waiting for me in fire emblem. I will be back soon, the casual dudebro mode is making the game dumb, and there are zero benefits for turning back to normal mode.

Waifu Emblem op

So sad that french maid not getting new splash, I was going to buy it :(

Maybe there's still a possibility! Maybe!

:(

I'm starting to think flask start mid is the way to go. So much sustain. The boots are nice but having the health+mana regen of the flask is pretty nice.

Just hard to pass up an early/starting Flask on any champ that gets an early Chalice/Tear for mid lane and it's hard to give up "free" Health/Mana for top lane. It's just a really good item, especially since you're not really desperate for slots until much later in the game anyway. Lets you to continue using it well after you'd stop spending money on potions normally.

I've actually taken to running even Utility Masteries for some of my top laners (e.g., Kha'zix) so I can do a Flask + Cloth Armor start. Flask just gives so much that it's hard to pass up, especially if I can get Cloth with it. Just that little bit of mana sustain helps a lot for some champs.

Preseason just arrived in our region. I never got to try this build on NA nor PBE.

Before someone says lolKS, I was very often the last one alive so I ended up doing the janitor work. I got maybe 5 kills with my ult. ASPD Hurricane Ashe makes me cry.

I really need to try Liandry on bruiser Cho. It *should* work on Vorpal Spikes because it procs Spellvamp and Rylai too. If what I think is correct, I'd be able to sustain 3.3% damage per second to everyone hit. I'm looking at Merc/Abyss/FHeart/Rylai/Liandry, then Wits or Nashors for the 6th.

Ferrio

Banned

Ya I've been thinking about ditching boots. The only thing holding me back is that getting your sorc shoes asap on a lot of characters is such an advantage.

Ferrio

Banned
I'm out of practice with ADC. Also forgot how little damage they have early-game. Our jungle GP got all of the early kills.

I finding ADC easy after picking up MF, she certainly doesn't have little damage early game. A single Q taking off 1/3rd+ of their health after i get my brutalizer.

LCGeek

formerly sane
I'm out of practice with ADC. Also forgot how little damage they have early-game. Our jungle GP got all of the early kills.

Armor Pen if you want early game kills on an ADC. Damage was king last season but now that percentage is applied before flat you can basically take people down to single or low teens early game. Haven't had this much fun with adc early game since S1.

I concur ferrio it's just insane not to get a brut as your first item these days as adc.

garath

Ya I've been thinking about ditching boots. The only thing holding me back is that getting your sorc shoes asap on a lot of characters is such an advantage.

Yeah, that's literally the only thing holding me back. An early sorc boots on Kat or Diana secures kills like crazy.

Ferrio

Banned
I slept talk this morning about LoL.

GF gets up before me, so she sometimes disturbs me and I get in this weird half sleep state. Started dreaming about LoL, and remember saying something like "Ya we love you panth" (I was saying it sarcastically to a player in game)... my gf was very confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom