• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned

Achtius

PentaScy.png

PentaScy46

scy

Probably abusing Black Cleaver. Not impressed.

One at the time of the Penta. I bought my second (and third) after.

We were down like 15 or so kills for awhile and I went for the extra bulk of the BCs instead of stacked BTs.

Edit: No CC to worry about so Mercurial wasn't necessary, Hydra I'm not a fan of on Kha'zix, and they didn't stack Armor so no need for LW at the time. Ghostblade was an option but, again, wanted the Health. Frozen Mallet could've worked but I wanted to take Ezreal out even harder (though it ended up being unnecessary, the final fight of the game they went 2-0 in a 4v5 before I got there). Teemo was there so Frozen Fist wasn't necessary.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I wondered why I only let certain people support me and I'm beginning to rediscover why. Doesn't help that I'm even more agitated cuz it's finals week. *sigh* w/e. fuck everything.

Good night for ARAM.

1. Guy dodges with 0 seconds left
2. Same person instantly rejoins the game
3. No one is the wiser and we go straight to champ select
4. I dodge

Ken

But if she doesn't rush chalice she HAS to take clarity so its lose lose either way.

how bout she just doesn't play ranked or say something about how they don't know how to support so i dont give ffreelo

hehehe ffreelo i should work for kojima and come up with amazing things like transfarring

I wondered why I only let certain people support me and I'm beginning to rediscover why. Doesn't help that I'm even more agitated cuz it's finals week. *sigh* w/e. fuck everything.

Guess I could have picked Nunu...but then I thought about team fights and how Sona is better at it then nunu. The life of a support...get all the blame none of the glory.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
You let me play support with you. Your standards must be pretty low.

kayos90

Guess I could have picked Nunu...but then I thought about team fights and how Sona is better at it then nunu. The life of a support...get all the blame none of the glory.

You don't have to completely sacrifice teamfight potential of a support so we do better in laning phase. We can have both. Regardless. I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm actually fucking pissed about how that entire laning phase went and wasn't happy the moment you chose Sona. So w/e.

You let me play support with you. Your standards must be pretty low.

Except you don't get caught, you know how to play support, you and I can sync pretty well, and you choose someone with CC when I'm playing Vayne.

You don't have to completely sacrifice teamfight potential of a support so we do better in laning phase. We can have both. Regardless. I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm actually fucking pissed about how that entire laning phase went and wasn't happy the moment you chose Sona. So w/e.

Drink some daiquiris everything will be OK.

so what was the excuse the match before? I mean at one point you have to really start thinking maybe just maybe you got outplayed by EZ

dimb

Except you don't get caught, you know how to play support, you and I can sync pretty well, and you choose someone with CC when I'm playing Vayne.
Yay for Fiddlesticks.
I have no idea what I am doing bot lane anymore.

kayos90

so what was the excuse the match before? I mean at one point you have to really start thinking maybe just maybe you got outplayed by EZ

Ez wasn't that great. Yes I fucked up. Yes we lost lane. I understand that. However, that Ez snowballed which kept going out of control during laning phase. I recognized how I fucked up. Plus it wasn't that the Ez was good. Their Nami was.

EDIT1: The match before I just did flat out bad. That's all. I already know I fucked up in that game.

dimb

I haven't played since Nami came out. Is she having an impact on regular games?

Ez wasn't that great. Yes I fucked up. Yes we lost lane. I understand that. However, that Ez snowballed which kept going out of control during laning phase. I recognized how I fucked up. Plus it wasn't that the Ez was good. Their Nami was.

EDIT1: The match before I just did flat out bad. That's all. I already know I fucked up in that game.

Its what happens...I never worry about a snowballing ADC as long as our other lanes aren't losing then we'll be fine because its all about the team fights at that point and our team would totally wreck just like scy did and well we won.

dimb

only if she land her q, think cho's rapture but smaller.
When I played her on the PBR it was really annoying trying to land that ability. The travel time makes it feel like it has a weird delay that isn't well telegraphed.

When I played her on the PBR it was really annoying trying to land that ability. The travel time makes it feel like it has a weird delay that isn't well telegraphed.

its all about guessing where they will go...so if you're predictable on your escapes then yes she will land it and you will pay. I just approach and wait for it to pass by me then run...UNPREDICTABLE!

Neki

I supported you that one time and you got mad at me

good times

kayos90

I supported you that one time and you got mad at me

good times

I didn't get mad iirc. I let it go because it was your first time playing League in months. It's hard to get me legitimately mad. People get confused on me being excited and me being actually mad. You will easily know if I'm mad because I will say I'm mad during a game. If I say I'm not mad I'm not mad. Though people have asserted that I am mad when I'm not and that ends up getting me mad because I hate it when people accuse me of shit I did not do or am.

zkylon

zkylewd
Gotta love Janna. I just played a 52 minute game, got killed only three times and spent 40 of those minutes without even level 1 boots.

scy

The delay is strange in the sense that it lies to you. The speed that her Q travels is variable; it adjusts depending on how far you target it. Just treat it like Cho's Rupture. The delay before it stuns (and, yes, it's a stun, not a knockup) is static.

I didn't get mad iirc. I let it go because it was your first time playing League in months. It's hard to get me legitimately mad. People get confused on me being excited and me being actually mad. You will easily know if I'm mad because I will say I'm mad during a game. If I say I'm not mad I'm not mad. Though people have asserted that I am mad when I'm not and that ends up getting me mad because I hate it when people accuse me of shit I did not do or am.

While this may be true, you do shout a lot which is both distracting and annoying at times.

kayos90

While this may be true, you do shout a lot which is both distracting and annoying at times.

Yeah. I'll try to avoid doing that. Sorry.

not if ur kayos because it's the world crashing into him and not him crashing into everything hehehehe

Not really. I'm not afraid to admitting mistakes. just because I don't voice them out loud doesn't mean I dont' recognize them.

mebbe this is how it is

scy46: "you do shout a lot"
kayos90: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjLFpU2pJ4"

I don't get it.....

Solune

I like to imagine she had a full on tutu or some shit and went, "Fuck this, I'm bashing skulls in" and ripped it all off.

I might skip buying her skin if only for how awesome this splash is.
It happened after she was attacked by Draven and she punches him 100 times not unlike Chun-Li does to Vega in SF2 The Movie. League of Legends anime incoming. Ok now I'm just being silly.

I plan on buying her skin since I didn't like her normal in game model but the splash does look good to me.

French Maid splash is so-so compared to her new default one. Looks good in game though!
Yah, that's what I mean! French Maid in game looks good now, but the Splash doesn't reflect this =(
Lux new skin have new particles too
Hmmm the skin itself is ugly but those effects look mighty appealing... fuck...
That looks more like a potential Pantheon skin than Leona. Leona needs a Saber skin.
Ore wa Graves. Trans-LoL. etc
My shitty Snow Bunny Nidalee will forever be exclusive.

Already been said but not shitty anymore after the upgrade!

Boken

Banned
Still pretty pissed at that game.

Rageshot kayos GG bming his support.

but then he later admits he fucked up hard that game.

I dont get it.

What? Sona SHITS all over laning phase. Sona would pick up vayne and put her into a corner and poop all over her. And there is nothing wrong with sona vayne.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm thinking of buying a girly ADC to join Graves and Corki. So I'm with MF (her skillset is kinda fun, haven't tried her against humans yet tho), Caitlyn (Resistance Cait is pretty great and cheap) and Ezreal (he's expensive but extra flash...).

I think I got to a point in which I don't feel like buying anyone else. I thought about Zyra for a bit but eh... Nidalee too, etc. I think that if I liked jungling maybe I'd have a bigger champion pool to tempt me.

What? Sona SHITS all over laning phase. Sona would pick up vayne and put her into a corner and poop all over her. And there is nothing wrong with sona vayne.
Agreed, Sona Q-> passive burst is so beautiful.

Gazzawa

I think theoddone started playing too. You guys should play together. I have a level 7 smurf account too that I could use to play with you guys.
Cool. U can add me. Gazzawa69 b the name.
I also play with a friend from rl. He's lvl 8.
I'll hit oddone up on the twitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom