• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zed's one of the like three best Assassins in the game right now. AD% scaling and +50% Damage on his ult (that is already a 1.0 total AD ability) and with a Max Health% Passive? He's not really all that undercover with much of EU finding him to be pick or ban (as a top laner, at that) and many top/mids in NA learning him too.

I wish his Level 6 wasn't so awkward but he farms really well for an AD and he has an absurdly good late game. Not sure what they'd change on him, honestly. Maybe numbers tweaking, I guess.

Well, yeah. She's not meant to be an AP Mid. No fast wave clear, high cooldowns, "okay" ratios.

Definitely numbers/ratios for damage. Changing range on his abilities or cooldowns would nerf him too hard I feel. Energy champs seem so much harder to balance

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Orrr I just play Nami cause she's the best right now and not boring in the slightest ;p

Nami is too reliant on landing good Qs which can be difficult because of how slow it moves. She's still a good champ but there are just better supports right now that do everything better than nami does. I personally believe lulu is the top dog support right now. I genuinely believe she's going to get nerfed soon.

Koomaster

Nami is too reliant on landing good Qs which can be difficult because of how slow it moves. She's still a good champ but there are just better supports right now that do everything better than nami does. I personally believe lulu is the top dog support right now. I genuinely believe she's going to get nerfed soon.
It's not hard to use the Q to your advantage at the very least. If an enemy is running away, just throw the Q in front of them, doesn't matter if it moves slow - it's enough to make them hesitate. They either get trapped in the bubble or they pause or have to reroute their exit. All enough time for teammates to finish them off.

It's easy to land Q if an enemy is already rooted or knocked up or otherwise immobile. Heck it is super easy to land a Q right after you wave someone, you know where they are going to be knocked up - as soon as they land, they are in the bubble.

Fun to bubble someone when you catch them teleporting in as well. Have to time it right, but they should teleport right into a bubble and it's pretty much a death trap.

Also remember that your E has a built in slow. E on yourself, auto attack, bubble. A slow enemy is a trapped enemy.

The bubble is also good for when you are being chased, the timing of it makes it perfect to just cast it right where you are at, keep running and the enemy will either have to back off or be trapped. Either way you'll get out alive - and if a teammate is nearby they can take advantage and get a kill.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's not hard to use the Q to your advantage at the very least. If an enemy is running away, just throw the Q in front of them, doesn't matter if it moves slow - it's enough to make them hesitate. They either get trapped in the bubble or they pause or have to reroute their exit. All enough time for teammates to finish them off.

It's easy to land Q if an enemy is already rooted or knocked up or otherwise immobile. Heck it is super easy to land a Q right after you wave someone, you know where they are going to be knocked up - as soon as they land, they are in the bubble.

Fun to bubble someone when you catch them teleporting in as well. Have to time it right, but they should teleport right into a bubble and it's pretty much a death trap.

Also remember that your E has a built in slow. E on yourself, auto attack, bubble. A slow enemy is a trapped enemy.

The bubble is also good for when you are being chased, the timing of it makes it perfect to just cast it right where you are at, keep running and the enemy will either have to back off or be trapped. Either way you'll get out alive - and if a teammate is nearby they can take advantage and get a kill.
bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble

j9qYBBXEjYJif.JPG

LCGeek

formerly sane

We could say the same about leona, sona, or blitz in terms of crowd controlling. The point of a SKILL shot is......

I disagree on the difficulty and have had planty of gaffers and random people feed my adc freebie wins as a result. I do agree on lulu being top her being nerfed soon depends if soon is a matter of months or weeks.

Ken

riven beats vi in lane so badly

want to Q to get away/fight? na i'll just break the channel with my Q or W and keep beating on you. All I could do is wait for late game and let Draven carry me while I got people off him with Q and R (it also didn't help that brand stole KZ's first blue so I was gankless for the first 15 minutes)

TALES OF LOW ELO

Bad Kaiser Soze: apologies team, but wp
UselessKim: KASS
scrubbybearr: gg all good
UselessKim: NEVER ROAM
scrubbybearr: don't steal blue from jungler
scrubbybearr: fucks them
UselessKim: THIS KASSAIDIN REALLY
UselessKim: AWFUL
IBooNI: this kim useless
UselessKim: 10k
UselessKim: a lot better u
UselessKim: than u*
IBooNI: i know i am better
UselessKim: u r srsly need to consider stop playing
IBooNI: thank you for telling me
UselessKim: U SUCK BALLS
UselessKim: really noob
UselessKim: uninstall
UselessKim: u must
IBooNI: i hope you do
UselessKim: omg
UselessKim: kassadin
UselessKim: never roam
IBooNI: u never ward
UselessKim: and say "I KNOW IM BETTER"
UselessKim: I WARDED OVER 3 times
IBooNI: yes thank you for noticing
UselessKim: what r u talking about
UselessKim: could u pls stop playing league of legends?
UselessKim: srsly
UselessKim: why r u so noob?
UselessKim: mad bitch --
IBooNI: me mad?
UselessKim: loser get lost
IBooNI: lol

Why isn't Malz used more often? I just sat down reading his kit and it seems great. Malefic Vision gives him a ton of mana sustain, and his complete nuke hurts with DFG. I played a few games on BPAM and he was ridiculous. Not sure if I can keep more than one Malefic Vision active.

QSS counters him but you can say the same to Skarner, whose ult is even harder to land due to shorter range.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Why isn't Malz used more often? I just sat down reading his kit and it seems great. Malefic Vision gives him a ton of mana sustain, and his complete nuke hurts with DFG. I played a few games on BPAM and he was ridiculous. Not sure if I can keep more than one Malefic Vision active.

QSS counters him but you can say the same to Skarner, whose ult is even harder to land due to shorter range.
He has no burst. Voidling, Null Zone, and Malefic visions are all damage over time. This is the last thing a squishy champion with low range wants. Because of this he is very ult reliant to keep people in range long enough to do the damage he needs to. No point in playing him when there's like ten bajillion better AP mids.

Ferga

because he is hard to use in a fight.

I don't mean that in a omg his skill cap is so high kind of thing

It's more of a nuisance kind of thing

Problems:

- You need to lay down the big purple circle down before you ult. Takes time to set up.
- His ult roots you
- His ult can be stopped by many things
- No big aoe damage outside of silence. Other aps can usually spam a certain skill every few seconds to maximise damage and not auto attack. Malzahar doesn't have that option. He lays everything down and his useless after that until his call of the void is back up.

You group up and just automatically beat malzahar.

He is a great laner though but then again so is alot of other mids who don't have that many problems with their kit

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
recently picked up Yorrick as an alternate top for when Irelia would just get beat on. Lots of fun dropping ghouls on people.

BlazinAm

Currently have fifty dollars earmarked for League, I know I would want Vi because here style fits in with my playing habits.

Looking at a skin for Jax and maybe Yi, I played two matches with him earlier and liked it a lot.

These Jax skins are not so good.

Chosen Yi looks pretty cool.

BlazinAm

Might as well grab Angler Jax before it vanishes. Nemesis is a pretty cool looking skin in action.

5 buck for a raincoat.... no thanks.

Miss fortune, Rumble, Caitlyn, and Volibear are a lock thanks to the sale. I am working out the numbers justify the expense first.

Koomaster

Malz is a beast in lane but sucks in teamfights.
I wouldn't even consider using his ult in team fights since that just puts a giant target on your head. The other team would have to be really really bad or split up to not take you out instantly. You'd probably be the primary target before a team fight even broke out.

scy

State by State, I think? I dunno. I don't get charged tax here (Texas) last I checked.

@Malzahar - I'm surprised we don't see more AD Tank Malzahar out of the jungle. At least as an attempted character, anyway. Maybe Snoopeh tried it some more after that one game.

BlazinAm

State by State, I think? I dunno. I don't get charged tax here (Texas) last I checked.

@Malzahar - I'm surprised we don't see more AD Tank Malzahar out of the jungle. At least as an attempted character, anyway. Maybe Snoopeh tried it some more after that one game.
It stated 50 so I believe them, the reason why i ask is that the card I am using is only for online purchases so I only put money in it when i purchase something.

PaxAy.png

I have 1858 in Rp, might save that for the next round of sales.

Edit: Got my first triple with Vi.

It stated 50 so I believe them, the reason why i ask is that the card I am using is only for online purchases so I only put money in it when i purchase something.

PaxAy.png

I have 1858 in Rp, might save that for the next round of sales.

Edit: Got my first triple with Vi.

I once almost got a penta but the 5th
beginner bot
opponent barely got away

zkylon

zkylewd
I've got afriend in the game that pretty much sucks and he's gotten like 5 pentas in his life.

I've gotten none.

I suck :/

scy

I remember stealing a penta in one of my first few GAF games.

I think it's only fair that I have a stolen penta like ... weekly now :(

Ferga

People who have stolens pentas from me in the last fortnight:

Corgi - zed
Bind- nami
Acht - sona

I remember these things and I will steal one back. You have my word.

JUSTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom