• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
People who have stolens pentas from me in the last fortnight:

Corgi - zed
Bind- nami
Acht - sona

I remember these things and I will steal one back. You have my word.

JUSTICE

It is my new mission, to steal a penta from you.

JesseZao

Random thought:

I wonder if Riot has thought about adopting a supplementary "Skylanders" business model. Sell figures/statues of champions for $8-$15 and include an unlock code for a skin or just that champion in game. They haven't really embraced the merchandising side of the brand and I wonder if it's because they just haven't found the "Hippalus" of merch yet.

Random thought:

I wonder if Riot has thought about adopting a supplementary "Skylanders" business model. Sell figures/statues of champions for $8-$15 and include an unlock code for a skin or just that champion in game. They haven't really embraced the merchandising side of the brand and I wonder if it's because they just haven't found the "Hippalus" of merch yet.

Well considering they already sell skins at that price point alone, I doubt the figures would be at that price range. Could be interesting I guess though.

JesseZao

Well considering they already sell skins at that price point alone, I doubt the figures would be at that price range. Could be interesting I guess though.

Yeah, I guess they'd probably be higher if it gave skins, just not sure how much those kind of products go for. I don't think the skylanders figures are very expensive. If it just unlocked champs, the price would be okay I'd think.

Cathcart

So it takes me until after the huge nerf to realize I really like Diana. Anyone jungling with her in S3? Figured I'd give it a try this weekend but wanted to get some ideas on builds since I have no idea what's good for her. Tanky stuff? AP stuff? Talk some Diana plz.

FoxSpirit

Man, Nami is awesome.
2nd game as Nami ever with Dobkeratops as Vayne, we wrecked them (vs a
Great sustain and harass and bubble is great. Hey, I am used to solo mid so properly using the bubble is natural for me.
Seriously, unless you are Ezrael, Tristana or Corki retreating against it is just nasty.
Don't regret the IP at all.

Achtius

I don't really remember stealing you penta, but good luck stealing mine..muahaha

my highest multi-kill for sona is triple kill

Man, I'm 2/10 on my normal match history. When did I suddenly start playing against 3000 elo premades? We got absolutely DEMOLISHED by a team with Shaco+Eve+Kat. They kept appearing out of freaking everywhere. Standoff at mid inhib tower? SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS. Shaco and Eve jumped over the walls and ganked from opposite directions. Their Vi ults into us, Vayne condemns someone then Kat jumps it from a quadra.

The 4v5 game I had was the one where we dominated and slowly lost towards the end because of a lack of an ADC.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
what's the point in getting fed as vayne if the team has zero map control, keeps getting caught 1v5 in the jungle, loses all the barons due to zero planning, has no teamfight presence and wouldn't know how to focus if it bit them in their faces

goddamn this stupid game

Well, if I keep trying then maybe next queue the worse players will be on the other side

zkylon

zkylewd
what's the point in getting fed as vayne if the team has zero map control, keeps getting caught 1v5 in the jungle, loses all the barons due to zero planning, has no teamfight presence and wouldn't know how to focus if it bit them in their faces

goddamn this stupid game

Well, if I keep trying then maybe next queue the worse players will be on the other side
If they don't listen, buy your own wards.

You'll sacrifice damage but you're getting ambushed all the time so it's not like you were doing much in the first place.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
If they don't listen, buy your own wards.

You'll sacrifice damage but you're getting ambushed all the time so it's not like you were doing much in the first place.

I was. I buy wards all the time until the build is full every game. But that wouldn't stop them from feeding and I cannot cover the entire map. Hell, I cannot even ward a little bit because I *know* they're so obviously there, but apparently I'm the only one that looks at the minimap and can perform simple deductions.

So at the end of the game I was the only one that hadn't fed and one of two with a positive K/D ratio. It keeps happening. Argh.

Fiddle Middle any good?

Midfid is a crushing counterpick to many AP mids, mainly those without a stun or way to break drain like Kat, Vlad, Ryze, Rumble, Morde, Karthus, etc. My main problem with him is he has no escape mechanic and literally cannot push a wave. He sucks at CSing too.

Ken

that fiddle ult so devestating

also I kept forgetting to use zhonyas

and trist called me a noob even though she was right. it was my first game of fiddle middle and i was expected a lost

zkylon

zkylewd
I was. I buy wards all the time until the build is full every game. But that wouldn't stop them from feeding and I cannot cover the entire map. Hell, I cannot even ward a little bit because I *know* they're so obviously there, but apparently I'm the only one that looks at the minimap and can perform simple deductions.

So at the end of the game I was the only one that hadn't fed and one of two with a positive K/D ratio. It keeps happening. Argh.
Ah, that sucks then. Some games are just meant to be lost...

that fiddle ult so devestating

also I kept forgetting to use zhonyas

and trist called me a noob even though she was right. it was my first game of fiddle middle and i was expected a lost
I'd say he kinda wastes half his ult's potential by not running jungle, but his silence and health steal make him a pretty decent laner.

And yeah, I always forget to use Zhonya's.

Ken

CAWCAWCAW

BTW anyone happen to have a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles they want to get rid of. Trying to find a copy to buy but no luck at the Gamestops here.

Kennen is apparently good in TT.

lolkennen3v3carry_zps155cfab3.png

CAWCAWCAW

BTW anyone happen to have a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles they want to get rid of. Trying to find a copy to buy but no luck at the Gamestops here.

PM me in a month. Wife is finishing her copy by then.

Ken

STOP PLAYING GARENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
STOP PLAYING GARENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
But he's got a sword.

Hauk

Neo Member
Thought about buying Vi but then suddenly Jayce. Juicy Jayce. He feels fun to play, though the first 3 games have been in bot matches, soon I'm ready for reals :3

Vi doesn't seem that good to me, wonder what gives that impression. At least she can get away nicely with Vault Breaker.

dimb

Thought about buying Vi but then suddenly Jayce. Juicy Jayce. He feels fun to play, though the first 3 games have been in bot matches, soon I'm ready for reals :3

Vi doesn't seem that good to me, wonder what gives that impression. At least she can get away nicely with Vault Breaker.
That bums me out. I bought Vi but haven't played any games on her on live. I think I'm ready to play League again though.

dimb

Last hitting with Fiddlesticks is an entire separate game on its own.
If only Ionic Spark was still in the game. Why do you think I always played Lulu top and went IS first? Lazy and easy last hitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom