• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that OP. He's pretty mediocre honestly. Good in lane, pretty worthless during team fights. Unless you're just the one. Also having to hit skill shots in team fights with his ult-combo means if you miss something, you fuck yourself (and your team) out of a ton of damage.

I love zed in lane, but they can just time flash with your heavily telegraphed ult and everything will miss and the ult will do no damage.

I think if they fixed his ult somehow he'd be very very good... but I have a really hard time playing burst assassins and not dying anyway unless really fed.

Saw Wickd play Zed a few nights ago. He dominated in lane and then started feeding after laning ended. Could barely even solo people after he got outscaled. Seemed about right to me.

I refunded Zed but I'll pick him up with IP before too long. His laning is just too fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, 8-2, I've officially got ELO. 1316. Pretty decent so far, we'll see how much it'll take to drop.

And I've just played the most insufferable match of my life. We had a feeding Hecarim and a KSing Blitz that wouldn't stop whining about everything and the other team was so terrible it lasted like 70 minutes.

Ken

I love zed in lane, but they can just time flash with your heavily telegraphed ult and everything will miss and the ult will do no damage.

burning flashes are a good thing especially with an ult with a low cd like zed's (assuming you build some cdr like brutalizer)

Zed is my fav champ right now. Get brutalizer and cooldown boots. I use 9x cooldown runes too... 6x per lvl and 3x flat. Total it gives over 30% cd and his ult becomes a joke of a cooldown, like 40 secs or something.

I'm finding he's only really good for squishies and semi-squishies. Full combo with ult and everything hitting doesn't kill off a tanky bruiser (let alone a tank), maybe takes off 50-60%. I take flash and teleport and go either mid or top. I take tele because 1) it's fun, 2) tele to a bot ward or minion at lvl 6 when bot is low health and you get an automatic kill. He needs to have a good start because if he falls behind it's not easy to catch up... he's not a jax or trynd where you can go 0-5 and then still dominate the game later.

Does Shaco's clone benefit from items? Eg on-hit like Wits, and stuff like Thorn and Sunfire. I'm getting a lot of conflicting answers. Wiki says it benefits from on-hit, but I read a topic 2 months ago that it works with Kitae but not Wits.

Merovin

Does Shaco's clone benefit from items? Eg on-hit like Wits, and stuff like Thorn and Sunfire. I'm getting a lot of conflicting answers. Wiki says it benefits from on-hit, but I read a topic 2 months ago that it works with Kitae but not Wits.

I'm fairly confident on-hits apply with his clone, I definitely remember the old days of shaco jungle, just because of double madreds procs for dragon/baron taking.

Lack of communication really does cost games. :(

They had an incredibly fed AD TF. Our nexus towers were down. I stayed at the Nexus to watch over, when a teamfight broke somewhere along the river on top. TF used Destiny. It wore off and I assumed TF used it to Gate to the teamfight, so I even asked if TF's ult had 2min cooldown to time it and went to help my teammates escape.

Turns out TF just Gated to outside our wall and walked to the nexus. Cue a race to the Nexus. :( Managed to stun and kill him but few enemies arrived. If I knew TF didn't ult to that teamfight, I wouldn't have left the nexus.

Lack of communication really does cost games. :(

They had an incredibly fed AD TF. Our nexus towers were down. I stayed at the Nexus to watch over, when a teamfight broke somewhere along the river on top. TF used Destiny. It wore off and I assumed TF used it to Gate to the teamfight, so I even asked if TF's ult had 2min cooldown to time it and went to help my teammates escape.

Turns out TF just Gated to outside our wall and walked to the nexus. Cue a race to the Nexus. :( Managed to stun and kill him but few enemies arrived. If I knew TF didn't ult to that teamfight, I wouldn't have left the nexus.

AD tf is fun but i have trouble with it. What was his build like?

also, I'm disappointed in the auto attack sound effect change for TF. His plain AA (not the 4th special one) is different and not as cool. Also miss the way he used to run.

AD tf is fun but i have trouble with it. What was his build like?

also, I'm disappointed in the auto attack sound effect change for TF. His plain AA (not the 4th special one) is different and not as cool. Also miss the way he used to run.

He went standard AD but Hurricane instead of PD. By the end he had Zerk, IE, Hurr, BT, GA.

Blizzard

Banned
I claim that when I play Kennen, the ult stacks take forever to hit, but if I get in an enemy Kennen ult it's nearly instant. I don't like good players. :mad: Like, I think I once tried to do the untargetable Zed ult onto an enemy Kennen, but promptly got stunned not once but TWICE (so at least 6 Kennen stacks) to die without being able to damage him much.

I claim that when I play Kennen, the ult stacks take forever to hit, but if I get in an enemy Kennen ult it's nearly instant. I don't like good players. :mad: Like, I think I once tried to do the untargetable Zed ult onto an enemy Kennen, but promptly got stunned not once but TWICE (so at least 6 Kennen stacks) to die without being able to damage him much.

Yea I don't know how Zed's ult works, but if it puts you right on top of him Kennen can just use E W R instantly for the first stun. Then Q and maybe the passive on W with ult for another. Its really annoying to just be chain stunned by him. Luckily his damage is not as great as it use to be so you can survive it now.

zkylon

zkylewd
The only way I would tower dive as Xin Zhao at level 2 is if my opponent let me land Qs all day long until level 2...which never happens.
You musn't be really good at him since all (jungle) Xin Zhao's I see tower dive at level 2.

Ken

You musn't be really good at him since all (jungle) Xin Zhao's I see tower dive at level 2.

I play lane Xin Zhao. Any jungler can tower dive at level 2 with the help of the laner. @_@

Xin Zhao tower diving must be a solo, one versus one affair. Be a man.

zkylon

zkylewd
I play lane Xin Zhao. Any jungler can tower dive at level 2 with the help of the laner. @_@

Xin Zhao tower diving must be a solo, one versus one affair. Be a man.
No, shit ganks and all, he just tower dives with the dash, hits me a couple times and the laner then realizes what's happening and last-hits me.

Broken champ if I've ever seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom