• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've fallen into the trap of only knowing how to really play 2 characters :/

Yeah that's a major problem if you aspire to get better.

Yes, you love your two champions right now but to do even better at league you need to play the vast champion lineup. You need to play every champion you can for at least 10 games and see their damage output as well as range and mobility that they offer. Then next time you face them in the league you will be better prepared against them.

My example is back in beta I was an Ashe player to death. That's all I played and I loved her. At that time it was popular for AD carries to go mid and a counter was kat. I played against her all the fucking time and I began to hate her very being because she always raped me. So I sat down and played her for ~20 or so games and fuck did I hate her. I still do, I can't play her for shit BUT now I know what her ranges are on say shunpo and better understand her mechanics and how to deal with them.

Also you may have never known about that reset that she gets because it isn't very apparent outside of reading her tooltips.

Ken

I'm taking a break from LoL to play Dragons Dogma and doodle so uh yeah, I'm not declining invites because I hate you guys (except you people who keep inviting to ARAM). Also taking a break because ranked solo queue is a terrible time

I'll be back uhh... when the next champion comes out I guess.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm taking a break from LoL to play Dragons Dogma and doodle so uh yeah, I'm not declining invites because I hate you guys (except you people who keep inviting to ARAM). Also taking a break because ranked solo queue is a terrible time

I'll be back uhh... when the next champion comes out I guess.

JOIN MY ARAM, IT'S GONNA BE FUNNNNNNNN.

I usuallly don't have to wait for a minute longer to get a game going in Dominion.
Seemed random for me. My last dominion games took 1, 2, 7 and 10 mins each, and that's with everyone accepting the match as soon as it got prompted.

I played Dominion since I wanted to try Bruiser Sivir and it ended up okay. I just really hate playing ADC Sivir because her range is just godawful and her spell shield isn't exactly huge. At least Graves has True Grit.
- Merc Treads
- Black Cleaver
- Muramana
- Iceborn
- Situationals: Warmogs, Maw, Bulwark, Mercurial

IsayFever

I've been in queue for dominion for 32 minutes now. I've played a total of 6 dominion games ever. Lost 3 of them, no way it's an elo thing today

fuck it, 3s time.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I dont like saying 'victory in champ select'

3dkj0.jpg

But it turns out blitz + shen is pretty good.

garath

I'm a masochist I guess. GAF games usually have multiple gold/plat players while my games have silver/gold/rare plat. So I tend to do worse in those kinds of games and I don't want to let people down. Besides playing solo queue means if you have a bad game you can just move on to the next one without much dwelling or debby-downing (obviously I try to see what I did wrong and improve for the future).

I try to avoid playing with RL friends unless I'm on a smurf because they're not very good and don't bother to learn from their mistakes or improve. You just hear excuses like "bush babies", "cheap/op champs", etc etc. It becomes an experience in frustration since they believe I come off as condescending when i try to offer some advice.

So yea, solo queue is my best bet lately.

I know how you feel. I play much better when I don't know my teammates and I know even if I have a bad game I'm not likely to see those guys again :)

I'm a lot more tense when playing with people I know and I 'have something to prove'

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Draft dom is a waste of time, it's fucking dom, no one cares.

Ashhong

I figured out how to win in Ranked. Duo with my higher ELO friend with me as support Sona. 4-0 for the night. Love it! Sona is op as shit

comrade

Had my first non-Vayne pentakill with Mordekaiser. Ulted and killed there carry and proceeded to roflstomp the entire team. Such an awesome champ.

I like it when people ignore a ghost ADC. I remember one game where it became a 1v3 after a teamfight. They kept trying to chase me while ignoring the ghost of a late game Corki. When they noticed they were already near dead I WEQ'd their faces.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Oh, I missed this PBE change.
Amumu

Curse of the Sad Mummy now only roots those hit by it instead of rooting them and preventing them from auto attacking.
Ahahahahahahah. Good. And Lee Sin nerfs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom