• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Riven the Carry could save a team so bad...

IXWRC.jpg

My first loss as Riven -_-

I think she's my new waifu though. So good <3

the enemy team were so mad. I kept pressing print screen for the screenshot because they kept arguing.

Just played two games straight, where we are winning, and someone on our team just stops playing

holy fuck

also, I swear I always get the most retarded teammates, its like common sense isn't common anymore

Blizzard

Banned
It was never a stun, but it wasn't a root/snare either, so at least changing it to a root/snare makes it consistent with everyone else's root/snare abilities, I guess.

It could be rather a big deal since enemy AD carries can now keep damaging whoever is in range, however.

Macattk15

God. Solo queue @ 1300 elo is going to be the bane of me.

I go 20-5 as Caitlyn and do 360k damage through the game .... but still lose cause I have AP Yi and Nasus on my team.

This is right after I went 11-3 as Kassadin the game previous and lost cause the fucking Kayle on my team fed top.

I go up to 1450 and lose all the way back down to 1300. Makes me very sad.

I go 20-5 as Caitlyn and do 360k damage through the game .... but still lose cause I have AP Yi and Nasus on my team.

This is right after I went 11-3 as Kassadin the game previous and lost cause the fucking Kayle on my team fed top.

When you lose one, take a 5min break so you don't queue with your same team.

zkylon

zkylewd
It was never a stun, but it wasn't a root/snare either, so at least changing it to a root/snare makes it consistent with everyone else's root/snare abilities, I guess.

It could be rather a big deal since enemy AD carries can now keep damaging whoever is in range, however.
Yeah I never fully understood what it did, but since you couldn't AA I never knew what to call it.

Zeppelin

Pls. The day I quit ranked I lost a game where we were up like twice their number of kills all game.

It's like, most low elo games could be won already at mid game but instead of capitalizing on having the advantage the team with the upper hand transitions into a retard game where everyone starts farming on their own for some imaginary late game and starts getting caught by a turtling opponents. So instead of just making sure the lanes are pushing and just push down mid for an easy victory the opponents catch up and the game becomes really volatile and is essentially decided by a coin toss.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Sejuani winstreak continues.
"first every good sej"
lik dis if you cry everytime

Blizzard

Banned
Here's the reason people lose when you're 15-2

You ace the enemy team then you recall.
On the flip side, I feel like I've seen several games lost because people ace the enemy team, then push, then try for baron/just one more tower too far when they have 30% health and the entire enemy team is respawning in 5 seconds and it's late into the game...upon which the other team aces you without taking any damage, and/or takes baron, and takes your inhibitors.

Snowman

Sejuani winstreak continues.
"first every good sej"
lik dis if you cry everytime

I've been playing some Sejuani the past few days too, pretty freaking strong champ for how much she gets played, how long will it take for the general lol community to realise i wonder?

dimb

I've been playing some Sejuani the past few days too, pretty freaking strong champ for how much she gets played, how long will it take for the general lol community to realise i wonder?
Hard to say. Amumu is getting nerfed. Malphite jungle isn't popular right now. I don't know where the community will go for tanky AP junglers with strong initiation. There is an opening for people to pick her up, but it probably won't happen. Nobody will notice her unless Riot tweaks her kit like they said they would. What's popular in the jungle will probably change with the Lee and Amumu nerfs. It will probably be Jarvan and Xin and not champions like Sejuani though. I expect even more Cho, who offers CC and high damage output and is super low risk. Honestly I don't really care. I would probably rather see Sejuani stay underground, as there is not a great deal of understanding enemy teams have of how she operates in certain situations.

Snowman

Hard to say. Amumu is getting nerfed. Malphite jungle isn't popular right now. I don't know where the community will go for tanky AP junglers with strong initiation. There is an opening for people to pick her up, but it probably won't happen. Nobody will notice her unless Riot tweaks her kit like they said they would. What's popular in the jungle will probably change with the Lee and Amumu nerfs. It will probably be Jarvan and Xin and not champions like Sejuani though. I expect even more Cho, who offers CC and high damage output and is super low risk. Honestly I don't really care. I would probably rather see Sejuani stay underground, as there is not a great deal of understanding enemy teams have of how she operates in certain situations.

I do like feeling like I'm taking advantage of other people's lack of knowledge when it comes to her, I was just curious about whether you thought that was going to end any time soon or not.

What do you think her weaknesses are as a jungler? Genuinely curious as I haven't really come across any, but then I do play in relatively low level games.

dimb

What do you think her weaknesses are as a jungler? Genuinely curious as I haven't really come across any, but then I do play in relatively low level games.
Weak first clear is the big and obvious issue. Just very limited in options. She really needs at least level three to gank effectively, but from then on she is extremely dangerous. Not the worst thing in the world but it's annoying. If more people played her this would be obvious. She is also a terrible duelist early game. She will lose 1v1 against almost any jungler. These are kind of a bad combination, because her path is predictable and she can really be messed with if the enemy jungler comes to find her in the first few minutes.

She is also worthless without her spells up. This is part of why CDR is so important, but there are fewer CDR based items that she is interested in with the new items. Frozen Heart is less appealing than it was before, so working it into builds is awkward/unnecessary. It just makes Kindlegem and later Spirit Visage more important, but the passive on that isn't great for her.

You can also block Sejuani by standing in front of her. This is pretty much the best way to deal with her. People really don't know about this though. Her Q stops on champions so all you have to do is get in the way. Same for her ultimate, but it's less of an issue because of the radius on its explosion. Sejuani can't really penetrate a line of champions to get to the back the way certain other champions can.

Got fed hardcore as Singed daaaaamn. WW tried to duel me while I just stand still spamming laugh. Twin Shadows and Seraph are just more troll items for Singed. One time I acquired a quadra and was low on health. Talon ults to catch me then I just activated Seraph for another kill. Ended up going 22/10/15. I was debating on selling Twin Shadows for a Bulwark or Abyssal since their AP was getting stronger and WW bought a BotRK. I had 3000+ gold in the bank anyway.

Yi tried to split push really hard as a last resort and he was starting to be successful since he got to our top inhib. I just pushed harder since I had so much AP I just ran straight through the lane which killed all minions. I think I had 375AP.

I'm thinking maybe I should experiment Singed without RoA. I can substitute that with Rylai and Tear. A bit more expensive, but works better with Liandry.

Snowman

Weak first clear is the big and obvious issue. Just very limited in options. She really needs at least level three to gank effectively, but from then on she is extremely dangerous. Not the worst thing in the world but it's annoying. If more people played her this would be obvious. She is also a terrible duelist early game. She will lose 1v1 against almost any jungler. These are kind of a bad combination, because her path is predictable and she can really be messed with if the enemy jungler comes to find her in the first few minutes.

She is also worthless without her spells up. This is part of why CDR is so important, but there are fewer CDR based items that she is interested in with the new items. Frozen Heart is less appealing than it was before, so working it into builds is awkward/unnecessary. It just makes Kindlegem and later Spirit Visage more important, but the passive on that isn't great for her.

You can also block Sejuani by standing in front of her. This is pretty much the best way to deal with her. People really don't know about this though. Her Q stops on champions so all you have to do is get in the way. Same for her ultimate, but it's less of an issue because of the radius on its explosion. Sejuani can't really penetrate a line of champions to get to the back the way certain other champions can.

I always make sure i get a ton of help on wolves and blue at the start, so I haven't noticed that as much, I did nearly get counterjungled pretty hard by a khazix but my top lane was quick to come down and help me so it wasn't so bad.

I've been going for an iceborn gauntlet for the cdr, also helps get the slows off when your stuffs on cd which is pretty useful, leaves me a bit down on magic resist but helps with the liandry's i get lategame.

Hadn't thought about the getting in the way thing, guess that's where her being pretty underplayed comes in handy. Haven't had that happen to me much, and definitely not intentionally from the other team.

dimb

I've been going for an iceborn gauntlet for the cdr, also helps get the slows off when your stuffs on cd which is pretty useful, leaves me a bit down on magic resist but helps with the liandry's i get lategame.
Iceborn Gauntlet isn't really a good choice for her. She doesn't have enough attack damage to make use of the Sheen, and her abilities aren't really spammable to proc it often. You kind of just blow everything at once and W keeps ticking.

Sejuani is really strong late game, and as such she is very reliant on items. The gold sink on Iceborn Gauntlet is too high to make it valuable. You could actually buy Warmog's + Kindlegem for just 100 gold more.

Blizzard

Banned
Is no one else seriously having problems with lag ever since new year's, even when ping reads ok? Almost every game has a crash at start.

Usually it's not me, but this last game, there were like 10-15 minutes of waiting because of 3 normal draft dodges at the last minute...then the client crashes. Then I restart. Then NO CHAMPIONS ARE VISIBLE AT ALL, some direct3d error? Restarting yet again seemed to fix it, but it was weird and the game autorestarted, but the client crashed?

And then our mid lane person was lagging, disconnecting, etc. as well. Worst game connectionwise I've had in a long time.

Neki

these old screen shots are so weird, days when J Rizzle only played mid and Kiunch only played Leona, boken on Warwick

those were the days

zkylon

zkylewd
Some people are just beyond carrying.

I just had a Lux feed a Blitzcrank on mid. Seriously, HOW

...and so the ranked bubble finally gets popped, three defeats in a row, low 1200s, 10-6.

In some ways it's a weight off my shoulders, now I don't have to worry if this match is the one, because I just know they're all gonna be filled with fucktards.

HELP ME DAVID BYRNE

Arthrus

Do you guys have any tips for learning a character and their builds?

Builds take a lot of real games to figure out, but always try a new champ at least once in co-op vs AI before using him/her in a real game. I usually google "Champion's Name" and "mobafire" and then look at the popular guides to see how people like to build them. Skill order, item builds, and pros/cons of the champ are usually all easy to check quickly. Of course, don't be afraid to modify a guide's build to better suit your play style.

IsayFever

Dodged the fuck out of that ranked game. After playing a nice relaxing Akali game, I got into the next lobby where my team consisted of: Eve, Alistar, Volibear, GP, Warwick.

The warwick was last pick and super pissed that I took top lane after he "called" it. So they of course turned on me and called me a "lane stealing faggot" to which I was just like "well I'll take the 30 minute hit to get away from you guys" and dodged it out.

People seriously need to chill the fuck out about their "call" and just play the cards that are dealt to them. Fucking pricks

Ferga

Dodged the fuck out of that ranked game. After playing a nice relaxing Akali game, I got into the next lobby where my team consisted of: Eve, Alistar, Volibear, GP, Warwick.

The warwick was last pick and super pissed that I took top lane after he "called" it. So they of course turned on me and called me a "lane stealing faggot" to which I was just like "well I'll take the 30 minute hit to get away from you guys" and dodged it out.

People seriously need to chill the fuck out about their "call" and just play the cards that are dealt to them. Fucking pricks

I dodged a support twitch, jungle fizz and mid nocturne today.

I also got verbally abused for buying flask on adc even though I was ahead all game.

I got abused for not warding as an adc.

Abused all game by a premade because I built iceborn gauntlet on ezreal.

And the game where everyone was nice, everyone fed

Elo grind real terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom